Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I have the SYSTEM?

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JAP69.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
paurths's avatar - underground
Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
Belgium
Member #19287
July 29, 2005
2254 Posts
Posted: July 16, 2009, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

especialy if u state specific also u can play all the positions available for a str8 hit if u sure your box will drop.

no software or anything needed.

That is exactly what i would like to see.

If someone claims that she or he can get a boxed hit, almost whenever she or he wants, than it would be great if that someone would show it,
like "talk the talk, but walk the walk?"...

But i guess the word "almost" is the keyword in there... almost equals 0 when it comes to lottery...

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
    Member #45970
    September 1, 2006
    4763 Posts
    Posted: July 17, 2009, 2:22 am - IP Logged

That is exactly what i would like to see.

If someone claims that she or he can get a boxed hit, almost whenever she or he wants, than it would be great if that someone would show it,
    like "talk the talk, but walk the walk?"...

But i guess the word "almost" is the keyword in there... almost equals 0 when it comes to lottery...

Jordans121: Statistics Summary

Summary

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
    Picks0012012
    Hits00000
        Hit Ratio0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%
    Winnings$0$0$0$0$0
        Prize Ratio0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%
      Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
      Member #69169
      January 5, 2009
      2122 Posts
      Posted: July 17, 2009, 3:09 am - IP Logged

I love to see all of the input from fellow lotterypost members. But lets get the record straight. I only play in Illinois and I dont play everyday because I know I wont win everyday. LOTSOFT is a bunch of CRAP. The only thing I see that helps players is the lottery bible that hits box once every 5 to 6 days. And no I don't want to use no ones TIC TAC TOE method!!!!!!!!! thats exactly what you're going to get: Pain in the toes for a long time. I have spent 3 months perfecting my  excel sheet which is Awesome.  For all of yall talk, I am going to start posting my predictions. Whath OUT and please Thank me Illinois players!

"Many Strategies|One Game"

paurths's avatar - underground
        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
        Belgium
        Member #19287
        July 29, 2005
        2254 Posts
        Posted: July 17, 2009, 7:31 am - IP Logged

It would be great to see some arguments as to why Lotsoft is a bunch of CRAP.

I'm sure it will be no problem at all you posting those arguments here, correct?

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #4924
          June 3, 2004
          5903 Posts
          Posted: July 17, 2009, 8:31 am - IP Logged

I love to see all of the input from fellow lotterypost members. But lets get the record straight. I only play in Illinois and I dont play everyday because I know I wont win everyday. LOTSOFT is a bunch of CRAP. The only thing I see that helps players is the lottery bible that hits box once every 5 to 6 days. And no I don't want to use no ones TIC TAC TOE method!!!!!!!!! thats exactly what you're going to get: Pain in the toes for a long time. I have spent 3 months perfecting my  excel sheet which is Awesome.  For all of yall talk, I am going to start posting my predictions. Whath OUT and please Thank me Illinois players!

You keep posting negative comments about the software and have not posted one thing to support those comments. Either put up or shut up, you strike me as one of those who wants evrything but not willing to work for it. If you think any software is going to give you 1 combo to play and be a winner, keep dreaming. If that happens one time in a million, you are lucky. Amazing Grace made an offered to you and you ignored his post. I will be looking for your predictions, hotshot. A few weeks ago, someone one else was making the same statement.

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #53121
            June 24, 2007
            6500 Posts
            Posted: July 17, 2009, 8:44 am - IP Logged

If you can hit that almost when ever you want to, then why bother looking for software?

If a person can have a boxed hit every day, then she or he don't need a straight hit.
            Just put $1000 on your boxed number each day, and you will gain a fortune within a month.

cheers
            Ricky

well said paurts....

i would take that type of win any day of the week....

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

United States
              Member #69169
              January 5, 2009
              2122 Posts
              Posted: July 17, 2009, 10:30 am - IP Logged

LOOk. I don't know the problem with you guys. Im guessing you are having a hard time winning. I'm entitled to my "negative" comments on lotsoft so deal with it. And you better believe I am a toltally different animal than some weakling a few weeks ago. Just because I don't need all the software and numbers that lotsoft provides  does not mean I'm not willing to work for it. For Example, if you had read my previous comments it would have let you know the time I spent in creating my own system.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: July 17, 2009, 10:40 am - IP Logged

I understand dude.....

..... " I bought  Michel Angelo's old hammer and chisel from an antiques dealer.

I took them home and started banging on a big rock in my back yard for a long time .  Man, I spent almost an hour back there. 

Now,, it just looks like a pile of ...... " Crap ! "    I don't understand.

Hey .....man what's up with these things dude?   They thing just don't work for me.......   puff puff   

I have had my own hammer and a beat up screw driver at home....... and I'm great at knocking out shapes and stuff .....that kinda look like Boxes or something anytime I want .  Really... almost like boxes or somethin.  You should see em' .....    I've got pictures       

LOL

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

United States
                  Member #69169
                  January 5, 2009
                  2122 Posts
                  Posted: July 17, 2009, 11:08 am - IP Logged

WHAT?

United States
                    Member #69169
                    January 5, 2009
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: July 17, 2009, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Sorry paurts. I just hit like 2 days ago and so did a lotterypost member from my numbers. Check my recent posts.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                      Stone Mountain*Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #828
                      November 2, 2002
                      10491 Posts
                      Posted: July 17, 2009, 11:13 am - IP Logged

WHAT?

There......   Exactly my point.  

Win d    

United States
                        Member #69169
                        January 5, 2009
                        2122 Posts
                        Posted: July 17, 2009, 11:15 am - IP Logged

OH! WIN D! thought you were on drugs or something?

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                          Stone Mountain*Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #828
                          November 2, 2002
                          10491 Posts
                          Posted: July 17, 2009, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Trying to be funny ..... and use a metaphor to explain how the software is just a tool in the hands of the user. 

So ....Do you see Jordans .... it's like the tools are the software and only as good as the user of the tools. 

Now, do see "what" ? 

It's like a colorful little story to explain fine points to someone who may be having a hard time understanding " What " is going on. 

I hope that helps.

Win d    

WHISH's avatar - flower2
                            Hardwick, Georgia 31034
                            United States
                            Member #104
                            August 16, 2001
                            855 Posts
                            Posted: July 17, 2009, 11:32 am - IP Logged

I enjoy you post. I want you to continue doing what you doing. I am still playing the triple 444 at midday because the 4 in front have been out so long.

United States
                              Member #69169
                              January 5, 2009
                              2122 Posts
                              Posted: July 17, 2009, 11:38 am - IP Logged

I use less tools. Spend less time and WIN D!