Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tennesee cash 3 cash 4 lotto plus pick 5 Rate it!

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 8 years ago by four4me.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #77202
July 16, 2009
99 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2009, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

I think the point is that Ga lottery cash 3 cash 4 etc is all in all a much better lottery...there are tons of people playing Tn and losing.....if a scratch off says 1-4 ratio thats what it should be  witnessed 20 jumbo bucks being bought and 2 tickets had free tickets ...point made!

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
    Clarksville
    United States
    Member #487
    July 15, 2002
    17638 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2009, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

I just sent an email to the TN Lottery folks and we will see

how they respond. I told them about the "missing" sequence numbers.

They have been out for 109 draws at nite and to me that

is a bit much.  Their hit average was 17.9.  I think they have written

some of the most malicious code I have ever seen.  The few players

that do hit need to make at least $5,000.00 per hit because they

don't know when they will hit again.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23352 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2009, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

I think the point is that Ga lottery cash 3 cash 4 etc is all in all a much better lottery...there are tons of people playing Tn and losing.....if a scratch off says 1-4 ratio thats what it should be  witnessed 20 jumbo bucks being bought and 2 tickets had free tickets ...point made!

kokocat copper2 Tnvol5,

Is it really necessary to keep signing up for new memberships just to trash the Tennessee Lottery?  You must have some other interests in life.  I did not create Lottery Post to act as your personal rant blog.  I have given you ample opportunity to voice your displeasure; I have only asked that you not turn every post into another rant.  You seem unable to control yourself.

This is not an outlet for a constrant stream of anger.  Nobody wants to be on a forum where the only thing discussed is the same complaint again and again.

If necessary, I can ensure that every new membership you create is automatically disabled.  I can get rid of someone when I want to badly enough.  Eventually, when someone persists in doing the same thing numerous times, a well-worded complaint to their ISP can get them kicked off the Internet entirely.

As I see it, you can either stop posting your rants on the forums or you can find a different site to visit every day.  If you choose a third option of continuing to post rants, things will get ugly.

No response is necessary.  Just stop.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
        North Dakota
        United States
        Member #13397
        April 5, 2005
        1623 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2009, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

The Tennessee and Georgia Jumbo Bucks tickets $1-$5 are the exact same game.  The 1-4 ratio means that considering all of the tickets (For Jumbo bucks there are MILLIONS) the average is 1 winner out of four tickets.  Since the games are printed at random they may have several winning/losing tickets in a row.

How are you going to win if you don't play?

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8393 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2009, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Again if you can prove that Tennessee is braking the law or running an unfair lottery complain to them, get your proof in order and go after them.

Scratch offs odds are as stated on the tickets but lot of people misinterpret how the tickets are printed. If it were as you think than anyone could hang around the store and count tickets somebody buys three tickets and you get the fourth another person comes in and buys a couple tickets and you buy the next two or the sales person could have a field day and wait till the unsuspecting customer walks in buys a few tickets since they are counting the tickets all they have to do is wait till pack of tickets sold gets to the next supposed payout wouldn't it be great if it's was that simple.

Scratch off ticket packs/rolls could contain 5 winners in a row and the next 20 tickets could be losers. If you knew anything about scratch offs you would know this already.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.