Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What makes people to play the same numbers for years?

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ca-dreamin*.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
Member #63356
July 26, 2008
1427 Posts
Posted: July 20, 2009, 10:16 am - IP Logged

This is NOT to offend anyone --- Okay? 

But I have a friend that plays the same tired numbers day in, day out.  I even TOLD her her number that she was playing for over a year that it was coming out.  I even took my OWN money and super boxed it for her the day before.  Did she play it the next day?  ROFL!!!  No.

Same friend, different number, 4 digit this time.  I KNEW the number was coming, spent my money again to play it for her - did she keep it in?  ROFL!!!!  No!!  Did it come out the next day?  Yes!

Stuck on Stupid. 

I don't have favorites, they take you to the poor house fast.  Keep track of numbers and see if the thing will come out that day, if not, save the dough. 

I do love my friend, just that sometimes I want to pull my hair out!

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
    Chicago
    United States
    Member #70678
    February 8, 2009
    889 Posts
    Posted: July 20, 2009, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

This is NOT to offend anyone --- Okay? 

But I have a friend that plays the same tired numbers day in, day out.  I even TOLD her her number that she was playing for over a year that it was coming out.  I even took my OWN money and super boxed it for her the day before.  Did she play it the next day?  ROFL!!!  No.

Same friend, different number, 4 digit this time.  I KNEW the number was coming, spent my money again to play it for her - did she keep it in?  ROFL!!!!  No!!  Did it come out the next day?  Yes!

Stuck on Stupid. 

I don't have favorites, they take you to the poor house fast.  Keep track of numbers and see if the thing will come out that day, if not, save the dough. 

I do love my friend, just that sometimes I want to pull my hair out!

OMG I am soooo offended.....NOT LOL!!!!

I wrote something similar to this in another thread.........

I also DO NOT play the same numbers, favorite numbers, birthdays or any other special days. LOL to lump MY numbers all together and expect those numbers to all come out together....Ok NOW I'm really dreamin!

I keep track of the numbers and the numbers that hit usually aren't numbers I would choose (had I played favorites)

I play numbers I think have the best chance of hitting.......I can't imagine playing the same numbers for years and years with the hope that maybe the millionth time I play them they will suddenly hit .

To answer the question....someone already said it. I think people keep playing the same numbers for fear the one time they don't the numbers will hit.