Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick-4 for Dummies Week No 30.2009

Topic closed. 79 replies. Last post 7 years ago by mjwinsmith.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
honeybearcake's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Greenville, SC
United States
Member #68158
December 14, 2008
2199 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2009, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Pick-4 for Dummies Week No 30.2009 (Sunday 07/19/09 thru Tuesday 07/28/09)

Million-Dollar Pick-4 

Thanks for sharing mjwinsmith!Thumbs Up

Kbones's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #77365
    July 21, 2009
    54 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2009, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Would you do a pick 4 work up for Ga evening?

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
      Member #391
      June 8, 2002
      16067 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2009, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Numbers are ramdon of course they are going to hit "some where" it would be better if those pics were state specific. I can pick a bunch of numbers and i bet you within 5 days 1 going to hit "some where"

Why don't you predict where the numbers will fall, we all would be very thankfull to you.

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
        Brooklyn, NY
        United States
        Member #26302
        November 16, 2005
        594 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2009, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

I personally dont see the point of posting a some set of number for ALL the states. 1 state spefic would be way better. I'm predicting for 1 state only with fewer sets and been missing by 1 digit. however, I do wonder how i would do if a predict like 13 or 15 set for ALL the states. Shifty

But hey, keep posting all your numbers for ALL the states, they will keep hitting "some where"

United States
          Member #391
          June 8, 2002
          16067 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2009, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

I personally dont see the point of posting a some set of number for ALL the states. 1 state spefic would be way better. I'm predicting for 1 state only with fewer sets and been missing by 1 digit. however, I do wonder how i would do if a predict like 13 or 15 set for ALL the states. Shifty

But hey, keep posting all your numbers for ALL the states, they will keep hitting "some where"

You are a standard member so you can predict up to 10 numbers for the state of your choice, go for it and good luck to you.

Brooklyn, NY
            United States
            Member #26302
            November 16, 2005
            594 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2009, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

no need for that. I been making my prediction here on the pick 4 forum. post by post for 1 state playing less than 6 sets, missing by 1 digit.

But thanks. good luck! all your numbers will continue hitting all over the United States.

United States
              Member #391
              June 8, 2002
              16067 Posts
              Posted: July 21, 2009, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing mjwinsmith!Thumbs Up

You are welcome, thanks for your post.

>Michael

germantown md
                United States
                Member #64543
                August 31, 2008
                3771 Posts
                Posted: July 21, 2009, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

i belive mj has a system he has fine tuned to predict the most possible combos likely to drop.

where or what state it will fall he probably dont know but this is what i know or observed,when one builds a system like that he or she tracks states where the numbers fall majority of the time to get an idea of where or the geographical area the system performs best then make a calculated guess to target the specific area(s) to make a killing in due time.

we all trying to win every bit counts.

his contribution might not work for u which is cool

it may be helping others who need this, feel me.

good luck to us all

United States
                  Member #391
                  June 8, 2002
                  16067 Posts
                  Posted: July 21, 2009, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

i belive mj has a system he has fine tuned to predict the most possible combos likely to drop.

where or what state it will fall he probably dont know but this is what i know or observed,when one builds a system like that he or she tracks states where the numbers fall majority of the time to get an idea of where or the geographical area the system performs best then make a calculated guess to target the specific area(s) to make a killing in due time.

good luck to us all

Thanks thegee for your comments, I would like to submit at this time for all to see patterns that I am following which you all might find interesting. Check out my thread from last week "Pick-4 for Dummies Tuesday 07/14/2009" here is the link, it's very interesting to review and take note.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/197004

United States
                    Member #391
                    June 8, 2002
                    16067 Posts
                    Posted: July 22, 2009, 7:23 am - IP Logged

Tuesday 07/21/2009

Today's Pick-4 target play numbers are; 2,3,5,9 and 4,5,7,8 [BoxED)

Do your own work outs to determine the straight pick sequenced to play to get a mega hit.

Congratulations to the players in the state of Georgia who nailed the 8-7-9-5 Str8! on Monday 07/20/2009, yes a Million-dollar pick-4 prediction. Good luck to all players.

>Michael

mjwinsmithConnecticutPlay 424-Way Box5-8-2-42-8-5-4$100
                    mjwinsmithFloridaCash 3 Evening6-Way Box0-7-11-7-0$40
                    mjwinsmithIllinoisDaily 36-Way Box5-2-62-5-6$40
                    mjwinsmithIllinoisMidday 36-Way Box2-9-77-2-9$40
                    mjwinsmithIllinoisMidday 36-Way Box7-9-27-2-9$40
                    mjwinsmithIowaMidday 36-Way Box2-9-77-2-9$40
                    mjwinsmithIowaMidday 36-Way Box7-9-27-2-9$40
                    mjwinsmithIowaPick 36-Way Box5-2-62-5-6$40
                    mjwinsmithLouisianaPick 36-Way Box0-2-66-0-2$40
                    mjwinsmithNew JerseyMidday Pick 424-Way Box5-8-7-98-5-9-7$100
                    mjwinsmithNorth CarolinaPick 3 Midday3-Way Box2-9-22-2-9$80
                    mjwinsmithOhioPick 424-Way Box0-3-7-90-7-3-9$100
                    mjwinsmithPennsylvaniaDaily Number6-Way Box5-2-66-5-2$40
                    mjwinsmithVirginiaPick 3Straight + 3-Way Box7-9-77-9-7$330
                    mjwinsmithWest VirginiaDaily 36-Way Box0-7-11-0-7$40
                    mjwinsmithWisconsinDaily Pick 3Straight + 6-Way Box5-2-15-2-1$290

United States
                      Member #391
                      June 8, 2002
                      16067 Posts
                      Posted: July 22, 2009, 7:47 am - IP Logged

Wednesday 07/22/2009

Two numbers looking for today all states; 0,2,3,4 and 5,7,8,9 [Boxed] astrological birth signs, Aquarius/Taurus and Sagittarius.

That 5,7,8,9 is a hot number having fallen for us in the states of Georgia and New Jersey. I am looking for it to fall in one of the Southern states as it is due, so you guys in Florida and South Carolina crank up your work outs for this one. For those Players in Missouri and Virginia and Tri-States you might want to join today to play also. Good luck to everybody.

>Michael

Brooklyn, NY
                        United States
                        Member #26302
                        November 16, 2005
                        594 Posts
                        Posted: July 22, 2009, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

good luck to us all

No system, i personally think is a waste of time for props.

You can do it yourself. Pick what ever 16 set, 24-ways for all the states and you will see how they show up every where. don't let mj trick you. I would give credit to someone who pick numbers for 1 states and hits once in a while. For example nyslugger777, has more credibility than mj because she usually picks doubles and trips.., even though she post them for all the states, her sets have more credibility for being doubles, tripps than just a bunch of numbers for all the states 24 ways. Thats is just brainless.

Do the test yourself, don't be fool.

United States
                          Member #391
                          June 8, 2002
                          16067 Posts
                          Posted: July 22, 2009, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

No system, i personally think is a waste of time for props.

You can do it yourself. Pick what ever 16 set, 24-ways for all the states and you will see how they show up every where. don't let mj trick you. I would give credit to someone who pick numbers for 1 states and hits once in a while. For example nyslugger777, has more credibility than mj because she usually picks doubles and trips.., even though she post them for all the states, her sets have more credibility for being doubles, tripps than just a bunch of numbers for all the states 24 ways. Thats is just brainless.

Do the test yourself, don't be fool.

Explain how I am "Tricking" anyone.

Brooklyn, NY
                            United States
                            Member #26302
                            November 16, 2005
                            594 Posts
                            Posted: July 22, 2009, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Explain how I am "Tricking" anyone.

Not in the actual sense. but come on, you know is ridiculous to post 16 set 24-way for ALL THE STATES.

Pick any random 16 set for all the states and see them hit all the time. If you really want credit, post your picks for 1 state specific. Do you really think you have accomplish something when one of your 16 24-ways hit some where in the country? please you need to be more realistic.

United States
                              Member #391
                              June 8, 2002
                              16067 Posts
                              Posted: July 22, 2009, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Not in the actual sense. but come on, you know is ridiculous to post 16 set 24-way for ALL THE STATES.

Pick any random 16 set for all the states and see them hit all the time. If you really want credit, post your picks for 1 state specific. Do you really think you have accomplish something when one of your 16 24-ways hit some where in the country? please you need to be more realistic.

Oh, not in the actual sense, surely you can come up with something better then that. Either I am tricking people or I am not. You are the trickster here.