Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 6:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Someone gave me this workout?

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34519 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2009, 8:41 am - IP Logged

Ohio was 897

8 9 7                                                   8 9 7

+2-1+2 = 089                                    -2+1-2 =  605

you have 879 = 081 that is not correct

because I get 0 6 1

7 minus 1 equals 6 in my book

So yes Iron Cheese accuracy matters.... If someone puts a wong work out there it defeats the purpose....

You read it wrong dear that was for the other number.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34519 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2009, 8:46 am - IP Logged

897 fell Ohio not 879.. same number but different order.  Accuracy usually matters when it comes to mathematicsWhite Bounce

6 was the mirror of 9  if you really look at it!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2009, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Nice try Ironcheese.. keep ranting all you want.....792 straight hit for me midday!  I will leave you guys with your nasty debates...since you just seem to enjoy it sooooo much

United States
        Member #916
        December 12, 2002
        18335 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2009, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

You read it wrong dear that was for the other number.

Oh please... give me a break!

United States
          Member #916
          December 12, 2002
          18335 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2009, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

YOu say :

"My  Key #s are narrowed to 2... and too bad I do not post my pairs anymore because my pairs hit everyday....but I am so tired of everybody's crappy.."

Now, chouquounette, see if you can just keep it on the subject of lottery and answer this one little question about why your "Narrowed 2 digits"  hit so often.  Do you know why your pairs hit,and why your "Narrow 2 digits" hit so much? Do you? 

Answer:  Because your 2 digits cover almost 500 numbers on Midday and another 500 numbers on Evening.

Just for the sake of "Accuracy" ( a chouquounette obsession)

Your 2 narrow little digits (LOL),  actually cover 488 numbers per draw and that's 488 numbers x 2 draws per day and equal = 976 numbers!! 

Then, when you hit one of those 976 numbers you crow like a rooster that laid an EGG!  LOL

976 numbers and that's on top of the normal giant glob of follower numbers and boxes you post twice per day. On top of those !

The Big Question is :   HOW DO YOU MISS ? White Bounce

How in the name of ACCURACY do you miss at all ?

How do you explain that?

IronCheese... You are a fool to believe I play 500 numbers... I only played 3 numbers midday and hit straight....Do I want to share my strategy with you?  Noooooooooooo!  I leave that to my elite fans which you are not a part of unfortunately for you... I'd love to help you but unfortunately for you, you have rubbed me the wrong way sooooo many times, I'll just leave you with your 85# losing list.... which I have not seen lately.....Here is to your "loser" attitudeCheers

United States
            Member #70646
            February 7, 2009
            30 Posts
            Posted: July 30, 2009, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Sooooo funny !  I predicted you wouldn't talk about lottery!        Nothing , Nada , NO way !  LOL 

So much hate filled emotion Chouquaount te te .   It's not nice to call your fellow man a fool . No, not nice.

So, I won't call you a  liar when you say you played and won STRAIGHT today.  LOL

Of course you could prove it but you just don't want to right?  What a big pile of distractions you are.

Really big. We're talking a big pile of steaming Chouquounette here.  

I can prove everything I say here, but you can not.   

If you post 40 six way numbers like you did today and on average for each draw and you take credit for any hit in any box form of that number, well you are actually playing 240 numbers not 40, and that's just the 6 way numbers you post. 

Then you post another 20 or 30 box doubles and thats another 90 straight numbers.  Then you will post your 2 Key numbers and that covers 488 numbers. You do this 2 times a day !    

No !  you can't play them all Chouq. No one says that, but you will take credit for both draws and both ways every day no matter what.  No matter if it's Midday or EVE and no matter if Box or Straight. 

Now, everyone else here has done the Math on you and your "Chaouquounette  Predictions" and we know how many numbers you try to take credit for. YOU and your fans !   What a joke.

Before you go around jumping on other people and their post, you should do the math on yourself and multiply all those Box numbers you post everyday by 6 and 3 and just see how many straight numbers it is that you try to take credit for.

Don't forget to add in the 488 numbers that have 1 or 2 key number digits either. Don't forget those because you cackle about those stupid hits too when it contains just one of those.   

Now, you are a just a big, fat, pompous Astrix on everyone's mean and ignorant persons avoid list.  

You did it to yourself. If, you weren't born that way that is. 

Change, and we will welcome you back into our loving arms again Chouq.

It's your choice. Take your time.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34519 Posts
              Posted: July 30, 2009, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Yes, they are always right don't tell them they are not, they want to take all the credit!

United States
                Member #916
                December 12, 2002
                18335 Posts
                Posted: July 30, 2009, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Sooooo funny !  I predicted you wouldn't talk about lottery!        Nothing , Nada , NO way !  LOL 

So much hate filled emotion Chouquaount te te .   It's not nice to call your fellow man a fool . No, not nice.

So, I won't call you a  liar when you say you played and won STRAIGHT today.  LOL

Of course you could prove it but you just don't want to right?  What a big pile of distractions you are.

Really big. We're talking a big pile of steaming Chouquounette here.  

I can prove everything I say here, but you can not.   

If you post 40 six way numbers like you did today and on average for each draw and you take credit for any hit in any box form of that number, well you are actually playing 240 numbers not 40, and that's just the 6 way numbers you post. 

Then you post another 20 or 30 box doubles and thats another 90 straight numbers.  Then you will post your 2 Key numbers and that covers 488 numbers. You do this 2 times a day !    

No !  you can't play them all Chouq. No one says that, but you will take credit for both draws and both ways every day no matter what.  No matter if it's Midday or EVE and no matter if Box or Straight. 

Now, everyone else here has done the Math on you and your "Chaouquounette  Predictions" and we know how many numbers you try to take credit for. YOU and your fans !   What a joke.

Before you go around jumping on other people and their post, you should do the math on yourself and multiply all those Box numbers you post everyday by 6 and 3 and just see how many straight numbers it is that you try to take credit for.

Don't forget to add in the 488 numbers that have 1 or 2 key number digits either. Don't forget those because you cackle about those stupid hits too when it contains just one of those.   

Now, you are a just a big, fat, pompous Astrix on everyone's mean and ignorant persons avoid list.  

You did it to yourself. If, you weren't born that way that is. 

Change, and we will welcome you back into our loving arms again Chouq.

It's your choice. Take your time.

Green laughI always work midday to midday.. You had to be blind not to see 792 in my 473 followers from yesterday! Go check my 473 thread  Green laugh

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
                  Brooklyn, NY
                  United States
                  Member #26302
                  November 16, 2005
                  594 Posts
                  Posted: July 30, 2009, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

There is nothing more ridiculous when someone post a bunch of numbers for all the states. of course a random number might hit "somewhere" The best who ever done it on LP was Cashman, he played less numbers/state specific for the most part. He is a true LP Elite/Legend

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #22395
                    September 24, 2005
                    1583 Posts
                    Posted: July 30, 2009, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

There is nothing more ridiculous when someone post a bunch of numbers for all the states. of course a random number might hit "somewhere" The best who ever done it on LP was Cashman, he played less numbers/state specific for the most part. He is a true LP Elite/Legend

Just for the sake of "accuracy," that was cashman87.

skittles777's avatar - candle
                      Douglasville
                      United States
                      Member #70105
                      January 24, 2009
                      1200 Posts
                      Posted: July 30, 2009, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Green laughI always work midday to midday.. You had to be blind not to see 792 in my 473 followers from yesterday! Go check my 473 thread  Green laugh

chouq,

Have you check how many of the FOLLOWERS, HISTORIC, and DOUBLES on your post.  You and I knows that you get a HIT or HITTS on a daily basis. LOL

White Bounce

Brooklyn, NY
                        United States
                        Member #26302
                        November 16, 2005
                        594 Posts
                        Posted: July 30, 2009, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Just for the sake of "accuracy," that was cashman87.

yes.

United States
                          Member #916
                          December 12, 2002
                          18335 Posts
                          Posted: July 30, 2009, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Stalyn.. I don't play any other state but GA... catch up on your reading before making any wrong assumptions.. No offense

United States
                            Member #916
                            December 12, 2002
                            18335 Posts
                            Posted: July 30, 2009, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

chouq,

Have you check how many of the FOLLOWERS, HISTORIC, and DOUBLES on your post.  You and I knows that you get a HIT or HITTS on a daily basis. LOL

White Bounce

Skittles.. You don't know crap about my wins.. I don't brag about it... and really I will leave you all to your little mathematics forum... since it is quite obvious that I am not welcome here.... Crazy

Brooklyn, NY
                              United States
                              Member #26302
                              November 16, 2005
                              594 Posts
                              Posted: July 30, 2009, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Stalyn.. I don't play any other state but GA... catch up on your reading before making any wrong assumptions.. No offense

I wasn't talking about you. But other people that be making some stupid prediction like for pick 4, they pick 18 sets of numbers 24-way for all the states and then they celebrate when one of their number hits "somewhere in the country" how stupid is that?