Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Someone gave me this workout?

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34198 Posts
Posted: July 27, 2009, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

i also  believe  in  blessin,s

Well so do I, good luck to you anyway!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34198 Posts
    Posted: July 27, 2009, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

I don't understand the work out

I am trying to find you?

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34198 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2009, 7:35 am - IP Logged

I don't understand the work out

Did you get it yet? Take the number that came out, and use the 212

+ - +    or  - + -   let me find out what your number was for last night?

Ok, I forgot you were from Oh, the number was 879 now le'ts try this:

8 7 9                                8 7 9

+2-1+2  =    081             -2 +1-2 =  687   They don't work on

the time. but let's see what comes out Midday today or Evening drawing.

United States
        Member #916
        December 12, 2002
        18335 Posts
        Posted: July 29, 2009, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

897 fell Ohio not 879.. same number but different order.  Accuracy usually matters when it comes to mathematicsWhite Bounce

United States
          Member #70646
          February 7, 2009
          30 Posts
          Posted: July 29, 2009, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

897 fell Ohio not 879.. same number but different order.  Accuracy usually matters when it comes to mathematicsWhite Bounce

I think that I just pulled a muscle laughing so hard at your silly comment chouquounette ! 

Did you " chouquounette"  actually write, "Accuracy usually matters when it comes to mathematics" ??

You of all people.  chouquounette the mystic ?  What a laugh !

You, you who post on average of 500 numbers per day equal to about 80 Boxes MIDDAY and EVENING  and claims any draws as a win, no matter what draws your "followers" hit on !  NO MATTER what draw, be it midday posted followers claiming hits for eve or VICE VERSA  !   What ever pleases your ego. 

You say," Accuracy matters" !        What a joke ! 

No one here can ever remember ever seeing you post anything remotely having to do with Math or  any sort of Math stat, or a simple formula and certainly not a little statistic of any kind.  Never ! 

" Accuracy usually matters "   Wow , good one !

United States
            Member #916
            December 12, 2002
            18335 Posts
            Posted: July 29, 2009, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

followers are the history...and I post them for my dedicated fans...If you are not completely ignorant which I believe according to the statement you just made you are you would look at the patterns after each draw...My  Key #s are narrowed to 2... and too bad I do not post my pairs anymore because my pairs hit everyday....but I am so tired of everybody's crappy attitude I only confide with a few strategists that are as good at this game as I am.. Sorry you hate me that much Iron Cheese.. I have not done anything to you! And frankly my dear I do not need to reemphasize that I do not give a D about what you have to say! White Bounce

bigguy5's avatar - peace
              charlotte.n.c
              United States
              Member #37585
              April 17, 2006
              365 Posts
              Posted: July 29, 2009, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

followers are the history...and I post them for my dedicated fans...If you are not completely ignorant which I believe according to the statement you just made you are you would look at the patterns after each draw...My  Key #s are narrowed to 2... and too bad I do not post my pairs anymore because my pairs hit everyday....but I am so tired of everybody's crappy attitude I only confide with a few strategists that are as good at this game as I am.. Sorry you hate me that much Iron Cheese.. I have not done anything to you! And frankly my dear I do not need to reemphasize that I do not give a D about what you have to say! White Bounce

amen   say  again,     people  only get  angry   with  you when      they  don,t  unstand something,   keep  on doing what   you do best,     b/c  i  no  just what   you are saying,

United States
                Member #916
                December 12, 2002
                18335 Posts
                Posted: July 29, 2009, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

By the way ironcheese... your last post made me laugh too..Green laugh. you had over 84 numbers posted...You may want to think before you talk.... and I have been a cash 3 player since the beginning of the Ga lottery in 1993 so I think I know something about numbers after 16 years.. I am trying to get over how unpleasant you are..I am glad I do not know you in person because there is nothing I would find attractive about you.White Bounce

United States
                  Member #916
                  December 12, 2002
                  18335 Posts
                  Posted: July 29, 2009, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Ohio was 897

8 9 7                                                   8 9 7

+2-1+2 = 089                                    -2+1-2 =  605

you have 879 = 081 that is not correct

because I get 0 6 1

7 minus 1 equals 6 in my book

So yes Iron Cheese accuracy matters.... If someone puts a wong work out there it defeats the purpose....

United States
                    Member #70646
                    February 7, 2009
                    30 Posts
                    Posted: July 30, 2009, 6:37 am - IP Logged

YOu say :

"My  Key #s are narrowed to 2... and too bad I do not post my pairs anymore because my pairs hit everyday....but I am so tired of everybody's crappy.."

Now, chouquounette, see if you can just keep it on the subject of lottery and answer this one little question about why your "Narrowed 2 digits"  hit so often.  Do you know why your pairs hit,and why your "Narrow 2 digits" hit so much? Do you? 

Answer:  Because your 2 digits cover almost 500 numbers on Midday and another 500 numbers on Evening.

Just for the sake of "Accuracy" ( a chouquounette obsession)

Your 2 narrow little digits (LOL),  actually cover 488 numbers per draw and that's 488 numbers x 2 draws per day and equal = 976 numbers!! 

Then, when you hit one of those 976 numbers you crow like a rooster that laid an EGG!  LOL

976 numbers and that's on top of the normal giant glob of follower numbers and boxes you post twice per day. On top of those !

The Big Question is :   HOW DO YOU MISS ? White Bounce

How in the name of ACCURACY do you miss at all ?

How do you explain that?

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34198 Posts
                      Posted: July 30, 2009, 7:35 am - IP Logged

I think that I just pulled a muscle laughing so hard at your silly comment chouquounette ! 

Did you " chouquounette"  actually write, "Accuracy usually matters when it comes to mathematics" ??

You of all people.  chouquounette the mystic ?  What a laugh !

You, you who post on average of 500 numbers per day equal to about 80 Boxes MIDDAY and EVENING  and claims any draws as a win, no matter what draws your "followers" hit on !  NO MATTER what draw, be it midday posted followers claiming hits for eve or VICE VERSA  !   What ever pleases your ego. 

You say," Accuracy matters" !        What a joke ! 

No one here can ever remember ever seeing you post anything remotely having to do with Math or  any sort of Math stat, or a simple formula and certainly not a little statistic of any kind.  Never ! 

" Accuracy usually matters "   Wow , good one !

As long as it is the same combination that is all that matters right!  Thanks Ironchesse for you input!

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34198 Posts
                        Posted: July 30, 2009, 8:10 am - IP Logged

What is qp?  There is also some kind of system, but like I say I pick them out of my head too.  I haven't found a good system yet, that is why I am here, maybe someone here can show me a good system that can be effective. but playing all those numbers that everyone has here, you can get it like that you will go broke.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34198 Posts
                          Posted: July 30, 2009, 8:13 am - IP Logged

What ever same combination, I don't always remember how the number is anyway!  I wonder what harrasment plays for?

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34198 Posts
                            Posted: July 30, 2009, 8:14 am - IP Logged

Look up number for harrass that might be a good number?

United States
                              Member #70646
                              February 7, 2009
                              30 Posts
                              Posted: July 30, 2009, 8:22 am - IP Logged

As long as it is the same combination that is all that matters right!  Thanks Ironchesse for you input!

You are welcome marcie !

Rest assured, she won't come back with any facts or figures on lottery. No accurate stats on anything lottery. She barges in on post with hate words and off subject statements. If you dare to ask a number question on "Her" post she slams you to the ground with insults. She insults you, and then spends the rest of the time boasting about her "giant success since 1993" and her many hoards of adoring fans.

She has no idea in hell of how many numbers her pairs, 2 digit numbers, and Boxes 2 times a day actually cover. NONE  She is the lottery queen of insults.   

Then she dares to chastise new members and criticize other people for"accuracy". 

Give me a break. LOL   

How silly she appears with all her hundreds and hundreds of numbers, and that's ok. 

It's OK until she goes after someone else, and again on their own post and especially if she jumps on someone for "accuracy."