Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Try your system on this..it's simple. *L*

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Spot9.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
Member #5599
July 13, 2004
1184 Posts
Posted: July 23, 2009, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Hi,

After a few years of looking at systems and reading about observations at the LP, a thought occurred to me. Can any of the systems handle simple repetitive patterns and have a winning prediction? The idea being, if a system can't predict something simple, how can it predict somthing complex.

If you think your system is pretty good, you might want to try the following:

Test #1

Pick 1: 1,2,3,4,5

Pick 2: 2,3,4,5,6

Pick 3: 3,4,5,6,7

Pick 4: 4,5,6,7,8

Pick 5: 5,6,7,8,9

Try your system to predict Pick #6

The answer obviously is 6,7,8,9,10

Did you get at least 3 numbers right for a payback?

Test #2

Pick 1: 2,2,4,4,4

Pick 2: 2,2,2,4,4

Pick 3: 2,2,4,4,4

Pick 4: 2,2,2,4,4

Try your system to predict Pick #6

The answer obviously is 2,2,2,4,4,

Did you get at least 3 numbers right for a payback?

Pick 5: 2,2,4,4,4

For those of you like the Pick 3 games, the same concept applies.

Have fun. Let me know if you feel the exercise is worthwhile. *S*

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19821 Posts
    Posted: July 23, 2009, 11:26 am - IP Logged

One can see that each combination start one number higher in each additional drawing and all the combinations have a range of 5. 

Test #1
    Most systems aren't designed to look for such patterns and most system use numbers that have come up in previous drawings so 10 would not be expected.  If the system picked hot and cold numbers then for hot numbers it would pick 3 4 5 6 7 and for cold numbers it would pick 1 2 7 8 9 which has 3 of the next combination.

Test #2
    The test is tricky since only two numbers are used equal amount of time.  There's a 50% chance it could go either way because it would pick 3 of one and two of the other.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
      Member #5599
      July 13, 2004
      1184 Posts
      Posted: July 23, 2009, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

One can see that each combination start one number higher in each additional drawing and all the combinations have a range of 5. 

Test #1
      Most systems aren't designed to look for such patterns and most system use numbers that have come up in previous drawings so 10 would not be expected.  If the system picked hot and cold numbers then for hot numbers it would pick 3 4 5 6 7 and for cold numbers it would pick 1 2 7 8 9 which has 3 of the next combination.

Test #2
      The test is tricky since only two numbers are used equal amount of time.  There's a 50% chance it could go either way because it would pick 3 of one and two of the other.

Hi,

Thanks for your comments RJOH. They are appreciated as always. *S*

In response...Simple reptitive patterns like the ones in my original post are food for creative thought.

I think that almost every repetitive pattern exercise you try is going to yeild the same results unless it is designed to identify that specific pattern. The results being 2/3/4 out of 5, but no big winners. The more simple patterns like mine that you create and try, the more you will see that you get the same results. So given this oddball logic, the best lottery system would be one that creates combinations from ONE specific pattern type. It can be any pattern type you identify with the most repitition.

All comments are welcomed.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3102 Posts
        Posted: July 23, 2009, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Back in the days of dos there was a program called L.O.N.A. that took a range of recent history and looked back for a reasonable match in the past and then suggested something I assume.  I don't know what it suggested if anything, because I never bought it and there was no free trial.  It couldn't have worked too well because the author is still selling it.   BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19821 Posts
          Posted: July 23, 2009, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Back in the days of dos there was a program called L.O.N.A. that took a range of recent history and looked back for a reasonable match in the past and then suggested something I assume.  I don't know what it suggested if anything, because I never bought it and there was no free trial.  It couldn't have worked too well because the author is still selling it.   BobP

It couldn't have worked too well because the author is still selling it.   BobP

Are you saying the fact that it's still selling indicates that it doesn't work well?  I would have thought the opposite.  Of course, once a website is set up and it has a product that people will buy, there's no reasons to shut it down as long as it continues to attract new customers.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

L J1's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #54181
            August 8, 2007
            123 Posts
            Posted: July 23, 2009, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

BobP, I have that product LONA, it was a software progarm on 3 1/2 inch disk, Mfg., by a company named Leader Software(tm), and the author was Prof. Darrel A. Dolph or DAD; and your right, it too was programmed in DOS, copyright in 1992-93.

I would venture to say the software is longer in use or for sale because LONA was not Y2K compliant. I used the software shortly after Y2K and the dates for drawings did not match the current date. That's when I bought Gail Howards software, Advantage Plus, and been having fun with it ever since.

LONA & Adavntage Plus are similar in features because they both are written in DOS. But I will say, Advantage Plus has many more features by far than LONA. Perhaps if DAD would've continued with LONA to this day, he may of given Gail Howard a run for her money.   

As of this post, I don't know if the LONA rights have been sold and or remanufactured for the current times. LONA was fun to work with at the time.

Balance is Key

Auckland
              New Zealand
              Member #2247
              September 4, 2003
              33 Posts
              Posted: July 23, 2009, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

http://www.lotterynumberadvisor.com/