Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New hype from Van Michaels

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Redsquash.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10389 Posts
Posted: July 23, 2009, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Remember this guy?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/178751

He's the one who, among other things, said never buy your tickets on the day of the drawing.

I got a sales letter from him today that should win an  "Once upon a time in lotto" award (lotto fairy tale.) Actually, it was quite entertaining.

Now his pitch is that he came to the U.S. from Europe, and as soon as he got off the plane, "officials" were watching him to keep him from playing any U.S. lotteries, because he had beaten so many European ones.

So his "revenge" is going to be to provide Americans with the winning numbers ($39 for one set, price goes down a wee bit if you order more than one set) so they can beat the game of their choice. You just tell him what game you play and using his software, he will give you the numbers to beat it.

Like I said this was pretty entertaining, but abolute hype.

If anyone gets this letter grab a cup of coffee or a coke and be ready for a good laugh.

Lep

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

thor's avatar - thor
    Deep in the Woods of Texas
    United States
    Member #68454
    December 22, 2008
    328 Posts
    Posted: July 23, 2009, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

never heard of him, but maybe i can trade him some "ocean front property in the middle of the woods here for those numbers".

and throw in a bottle of snake oilJester

"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"

by: Henry David Thoreau

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
      Member #68609
      December 26, 2008
      2204 Posts
      Posted: July 23, 2009, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

funny stuff conspiratorial european scheme at its best, I am also followed by the "lottery officials" for trying to apply chaos theory lol

ab actu ad posse valet illatio - from the past one can infer the future

United States
        Member #76285
        June 23, 2009
        16 Posts
        Posted: July 24, 2009, 9:48 am - IP Logged

"If anyone gets this letter grab a cup of coffee or a coke and .........................................be ready for a good laugh"

I thought you would say, " ........grab a cup of coffee/coke and use this letter as napkin" Smile

Although, I still think there might be some people around who will be fooled by him. And if anyone of them win (by chance) you can imagine this guy would be flying in the air without parachute