Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

why you haven't won the lottery

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Todd.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
germantown md
United States
Member #64543
August 31, 2008
3771 Posts
Posted: July 29, 2009, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Although it's likely that none of us will win a jackpot, it's still fun to talk about winning one. I guess that's the point of LP.

good point but i think the idea would be to form a community of people with ideas to get us there.

when it comes to big jackpots i have no clue but the reality is folks win daily (P/3-P/4) the trick is to

look for trends.they do cut after a while so always have 1 or 2 moves for security reasons and always

be on top of the game.

some folks win daily remember that not the big games.

and yes they chill off the winnings

it happens all the time.

to be able to put the right combination together is all it takes to win the big one.

basicly a combination of factors including luck,knowledge and time.

MegaWinner's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #50273
    March 3, 2007
    348 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2009, 9:21 am - IP Logged

[quote] POSTED BY COIN TOSS

tookabath,

Did you choose that username after you thought you had a "lock" tobeat a jackpot game and threw an entire paycheck or two at one drawing?

Do you really think that some of the people who have won deserved to win?

(the pedophile already mdentioned comes to mind, along with Jack Whitaker of course)

Sounds to me like you knew you "deserved" to win, you blew a lot ofmoney trying, and now, like all bad losers, you have to blame it onsomething, so you're blaming everyone here. In reality you're yellingat yourself while trying to put the blame on others.

There's no "deserve" in lotto. It might be nice if there was, but there isn't.

Go from there.[/quote]

I Agree!

Sun Smiley I got my fingers crossed ready to win!!! Sun Smiley

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34096 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2009, 9:24 am - IP Logged

define winning the lottery?

pick 5 and pick 6 and megamillions and powerball are the only games I consider winning the lottery.. and other big games like that.. how many people actually hit megamillions and powerball a year?

I know plenty of people who hit pick 3 at least 2 or three times a week... they don't win much, but he/she plays about 15 to 20 number per draw... he/she just plays for the thrill of winning

or you can say winning 10K + would be winning the lottery? maybe?

anyone who makes less than 30K a year is more than deserving to win the lottery

I haven't won the 3 digit the 4 digit the 5 digit, the Mega million, because it is not my time. we all have Seasons to win, this is just not my season. I have luck other places.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Santa Ana
        United States
        Member #71159
        February 20, 2009
        651 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2009, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

On Tuesday,7/29/09 a very lucky lotto winner in OC won over $342,000 in the Mega Millionsby matching 5 numbers, plus the mega number at a local gas station in Orange, CA. Although I'm happy for the "winner",  I am just a little bummed out because I usually buy my tickets at thatsame gas station at lunchtimeUnhappy --talk about timing and the sudden luck ofthe draw..I agree with marcie; we all must have seasonsto win and right now--it is just not my season to win despite playing my dailygames with my set numbers.  However, with the laws of attraction and"The Secret", I know my season of winning will happen very soon-GOODLUCK TO ALL OF THE LOTTO PLAYERS ON LPSmile

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34096 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2009, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

On Tuesday,7/29/09 a very lucky lotto winner in OC won over $342,000 in the Mega Millionsby matching 5 numbers, plus the mega number at a local gas station in Orange, CA. Although I'm happy for the "winner",  I am just a little bummed out because I usually buy my tickets at thatsame gas station at lunchtimeUnhappy --talk about timing and the sudden luck ofthe draw..I agree with marcie; we all must have seasonsto win and right now--it is just not my season to win despite playing my dailygames with my set numbers.  However, with the laws of attraction and"The Secret", I know my season of winning will happen very soon-GOODLUCK TO ALL OF THE LOTTO PLAYERS ON LPSmile

Amen to that! Goodluck to you!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23259 Posts
            Posted: July 30, 2009, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

[quote] POSTED BY COIN TOSS

tookabath,

Did you choose that username after you thought you had a "lock" tobeat a jackpot game and threw an entire paycheck or two at one drawing?

Do you really think that some of the people who have won deserved to win?

(the pedophile already mdentioned comes to mind, along with Jack Whitaker of course)

Sounds to me like you knew you "deserved" to win, you blew a lot ofmoney trying, and now, like all bad losers, you have to blame it onsomething, so you're blaming everyone here. In reality you're yellingat yourself while trying to put the blame on others.

There's no "deserve" in lotto. It might be nice if there was, but there isn't.

Go from there.[/quote]

I Agree!

To quote someone's message, click the Reply button directly on their post, then click the checkbox for "Include this quoted text in your reply."

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!