Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Think Outside The Box

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Hans.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #77662
July 29, 2009
60 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2009, 9:52 am - IP Logged

I'm new to this site, and I HAVE been studying the TN lottery and other lotteries for a while andi come to a conclusion, that trying to crack all lotteries with variousstatistical disciplines seem benighn...so i have a suggestion...caneveryone just sit back and brainstorm on a new way of looking at thesesystems without using statistical formulas because to me i think that'swhat is holding everyone back, which is  trying to implement thisformula and that formula.. the funny thing is people can cracksatellite system, bank accounts, etc. so why don't we refocus ourefforts on reform lottery strategies....i have a couple of ideas...andis now testing it with TN lottery..my results seem to be leading tosomewhere...  Yes i know how to navigate and program microsoft excel tomake it analyze the lottery in a reform way....for example...when i saylook at it differently..take TN Lottery ...certain numbers drawn in arow, make pictures that are looking back at u...or even letters ..LET'S CREATE A THINK TANK..that is looking at the numbers in a newperspective,

another perspective in which i studied my lottery...i was watching TV..and the idea came from a guy who was sort of special...he wasn't down syndrome..but they was telling the audience how he everything thru numbers...the special guy was learning in a way that he only see numbers ,0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 ..and said each number he see's represent a color..like number 9 would be orange, so if he sees a tall building his brain process the building as number 9..so he sees orange relation..he said he freaked out when the scientist bought him from Europe ..to NEW YORK so mathmaticians can study his unique aquaintences on how he can figure statistical calculations without a calculator...so anyway..this is the example i was talking about on looking at the lottery in a special way...any thoughts

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23260 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2009, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Lottery Systems forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

This looks like more of a discussion of lottery systems than a discussion of a Pick 5 game.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19817 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2009, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/197900

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3102 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2009, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

The reason codes can be cracked and passwords broken is because the numbers or whatever stand in for something real with meaning.  There is a hidden message to be revealed, a point where you got it right.

That's not to say there isn't a hidden gestalt to be found in lottery drawings the way the sound totality of music is independent of the individual notes.  A news paper prints an image using thousands of dots.

First you have to find the information, figure out a format to display it, see if it's any easier to find winning combinations compared to the old way.

Keep looking, one day it may jump out at you.

BobP

thor's avatar - thor
          Deep in the Woods of Texas
          United States
          Member #68454
          December 22, 2008
          328 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2009, 8:17 am - IP Logged

or buy all 4 seasons of LOST.; lock yourself up one weekend and go on a marathon with decade old crackers, stale Dharma beer, and let Hurley help you.

Green laughi wonder how many played those numbers when they first appeared.....Disapprove

"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"

by: Henry David Thoreau

Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            Monte Carlo
            France
            Member #55589
            October 9, 2007
            1181 Posts
            Posted: July 31, 2009, 9:55 am - IP Logged

The numbers are flowing,like a river.we thought that was illusion but that is just the truth of the numbers.

Trying to catch the one moment of the river flow,is that possible?Unless we miss the time.

The chance is only where there are extremes,and when you hold it tight long enough,it will come to you.

hold the pattern,and forget the numbers accuracy.

Strive to predict 8 tickets for 12 numbers with Max ROI for Pick6!