Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Think Outside The Box

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 7 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #77662
July 29, 2009
60 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2009, 9:42 am - IP Logged

I HAVE been studying the TN lottery and other lotteries for a while and i come to a conclusion, that trying to crack all lotteries with various statistical disciplines seem benighn...so i have a suggestion...can everyone just sit back and brainstorm on a new way of looking at these systems without using statistical formulas because to me i think that's what is holding everyone back, which is  trying to implement this formula and that formula.. the funny thing is people can crack satellite system, bank accounts, etc. so why don't we refocus our efforts on reform lottery strategies....i have a couple of ideas...and is now testing it with TN lottery..my results seem to be leading to somewhere...  Yes i know how to navigate and program microsoft excel to make it analyze the lottery in a reform way....for example...when i say look at it differently..take TN Lottery ...certain numbers drawn in a row, make pictures that are looking back at u...or even letters .. LET'S CREATE A THINK TANK..that is looking at the numbers in a new perspective

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19817 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2009, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Thinking outside the box is not unique at LP.  Quite a few members including myself have come up with unorthodox ways of looking at past lottery results to try predicting the next winning combinations  but our guesses have been no better than those of a RNG.  Anyone who thinks he can predict a random event or come up with a strategy to trap the next winning lottery numbers in a group of combinations is thinking outside the box.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2009, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

I see the 68 pair for TN...but who knows!  Good luck

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
        Brooklyn, NY
        United States
        Member #26302
        November 16, 2005
        594 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2009, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

We need more details, how can you see it? By you saying you see the 68 pair is not helping no one on a random number game.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31343 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2009, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

Tn  night   328

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
            Member #77662
            July 29, 2009
            60 Posts
            Posted: July 30, 2009, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

all i am saying is let's compare ideas..and derive new strategies

United States
              Member #916
              December 12, 2002
              18335 Posts
              Posted: July 31, 2009, 1:33 am - IP Logged

We need more details, how can you see it? By you saying you see the 68 pair is not helping no one on a random number game.

Excuse me for trying to suggest that the 68 pair is on its way to TN..... My nose should and will stay in GA!  All the best....

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19817 Posts
                Posted: July 31, 2009, 3:20 am - IP Logged

all i am saying is let's compare ideas..and derive new strategies

Why not comment in threads already started by LP members sharing their strategies?

Evil Looking       

United States
                  Member #916
                  December 12, 2002
                  18335 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2009, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

865 midday TN 8/3

United States
                    Member #70646
                    February 7, 2009
                    30 Posts
                    Posted: August 5, 2009, 8:40 am - IP Logged

Excuse me for trying to suggest that the 68 pair is on its way to TN..... My nose should and will stay in GA!  All the best....

Did someone drop this ?       

United States
                      Member #70646
                      February 7, 2009
                      30 Posts
                      Posted: August 5, 2009, 9:13 am - IP Logged

People shouldn't let their noses run all over the place!

Nosy people, having out burst of mystical " Visions"  with no reasonable explanations or logical methods belong in the Mystical asylum  forum.

NASHVILLE, TENN
                        United States
                        Member #33372
                        February 20, 2006
                        1044 Posts
                        Posted: August 5, 2009, 11:50 am - IP Logged

I agree.  So we need to look past the numbers, past the mathematical aspects of numbers and into something else.

Filters have been discussed and found wanting in only one respect: they filter out the winning numbers most of the time.  While this is true, filters ( patterns, I call them ) seem to be the best avenue to explore.  How best to explore them is now the question. 

I have been tracking patterns now for many years ( 11 to be precise ) and have yet to find even one aspect of continuity among any of them.

Any ideas about what to research regarding patterns would be most welcomed.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19817 Posts
                          Posted: August 5, 2009, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Any ideas about what to research regarding patterns would be most welcomed.

I've alway thought if someone had an idea that they weren't willing to research themselves before mentioning it, it wasn't worth being researched by some one else.

I too have looked at patterns of winning numbers but first I had to come up with a way to define them.  I divided the number pools into 2, 3, 4 and 5 groups and assigned letters A B C D E and F to them.  Such groups did show certain patterns defined that way were more popular than others but so far I haven't been able to use it to my advantage.  Even when I play the most popular patterns and the winning combinations fits that pattern the variations within the pattern is so large that it's like having picked my combinations randomly. 

Maybe I need a better way of defining patterns, any suggestions?

Evil Looking       

Long Island, NY
                            United States
                            Member #57412
                            January 3, 2008
                            419 Posts
                            Posted: August 5, 2009, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

To whom it may concern....

When have you thought out of the box?

The only thing you seem to do (everytime someone new comes on here) with some enthusiasm and new ideas is to:

1) Assume they are some sort of phony scammer

2) Offer your usual deadpan "Well"...have you won anything consistently with your idea?

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #55889
                              October 23, 2007
                              5588 Posts
                              Posted: August 5, 2009, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

I HAVE been studying the TN lottery and other lotteries for a while and i come to a conclusion, that trying to crack all lotteries with various statistical disciplines seem benighn...so i have a suggestion...can everyone just sit back and brainstorm on a new way of looking at these systems without using statistical formulas because to me i think that's what is holding everyone back, which is  trying to implement this formula and that formula.. the funny thing is people can crack satellite system, bank accounts, etc. so why don't we refocus our efforts on reform lottery strategies....i have a couple of ideas...and is now testing it with TN lottery..my results seem to be leading to somewhere...  Yes i know how to navigate and program microsoft excel to make it analyze the lottery in a reform way....for example...when i say look at it differently..take TN Lottery ...certain numbers drawn in a row, make pictures that are looking back at u...or even letters .. LET'S CREATE A THINK TANK..that is looking at the numbers in a new perspective

I have found that certain groups of numbers or decades play more often in a particular position than others. Obviously, singles (1-9) play most often in the first position. I take it a step further and analyze the teens, 20's, and so on. Even though this reduces the odds a lot, the problem is that the games have such high odds to begin with, the odds are still overwhelming. I tried playing numbers in positions that they play the most, but again, it still doesn't reduce the odds enough. I have come to the conclusion that a person can cut the odds by playing smart combinations that play most often, but it still comes down to luck. I've lost track of how many times I had the right decade in the right position, but not the right number.

I keep excel files of ALL Texas's lottery games, including MM, and no matter how long I stare at those files and try to make better use of them, I feel like I've gotten all I can from them. I don't use formulas or any hokus pocus, I just use the data. Someone else said on another thread (can't remember who) "You can't predict random".