Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

dream plz

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island
Bahamas
Member #59488
March 17, 2008
1555 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2009, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

this is so weird.  i dreamt last night of some numbers. like the person called it and sure enough they came.  Woke up this morning and couldn't remember the other 2, but the one i did remember was 325!  But what I do remember about the numbers was that every single one of them was a repeat combo.

sho nuff every single combo that came midday today was a repeat.  Just sad that I couldn't remember which ones to play from my dream.  That happens everytime someone wakes me up and wants to hold a conversation and I'm not allowed to reflect upon my dream.   Look for more repeats, like I said every number that came in was a repeat!

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34165 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2009, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

sho nuff every single combo that came midday today was a repeat.  Just sad that I couldn't remember which ones to play from my dream.  That happens everytime someone wakes me up and wants to hold a conversation and I'm not allowed to reflect upon my dream.   Look for more repeats, like I said every number that came in was a repeat!

I have an Idea, you might think it is silly But put a Pen and and paper close by your Bed, that way you can remember your dream.  Write it down.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34165 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2009, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

sex 213 203 622 680 000

0000 0123 5130 7130

sex organ 532 513

Good Luck!!!!!!

Bash  Why didn't I play the other part of Sex Orgasns  351 came in Evening drawing!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34165 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2009, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

dream of makin love can i have da winnin number plz

531 came in  Midday babydaddy in Oh, Eveing.

Long Island
          Bahamas
          Member #59488
          March 17, 2008
          1555 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2009, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

LMAO, u really don't know me.  Sleeping is my favorite pass time, even more than playing this game.  I have carried a pen and paper and placed it on my window many times to write the number down.  when i wake up I look at the paper and suck my teeth and say to myself that I will remember it, and just fall back asleep and that's the end of the story...

Another reason also why I don't do that, my husband does not play and he's always telling me that i need to stop, so if i get up in the night to write a number down that i dreamt about, it may create some talks between us that i just don't want to get into.  I doubt he would say anything mind you, just don't wanna rock the boat too much, I know my limits.  But trust me, i am headed to bed right now, and paper and pen are already set aside.

One a different note, I said earlier that I did remember that every number from the dream that came was a repeat number and if you check the 6 numbers that came today, everyone of those numbers fell this month.  I got the 208 straight because I vtrac mirror the 325 from my dream.  why i got it straight, i'm playing 708 for my neice whose birthday is tomorrow and the vtrac mirror for that is 708 703 758 753 208 203 258 253

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34165 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2009, 12:11 am - IP Logged

LMAO, u really don't know me.  Sleeping is my favorite pass time, even more than playing this game.  I have carried a pen and paper and placed it on my window many times to write the number down.  when i wake up I look at the paper and suck my teeth and say to myself that I will remember it, and just fall back asleep and that's the end of the story...

Another reason also why I don't do that, my husband does not play and he's always telling me that i need to stop, so if i get up in the night to write a number down that i dreamt about, it may create some talks between us that i just don't want to get into.  I doubt he would say anything mind you, just don't wanna rock the boat too much, I know my limits.  But trust me, i am headed to bed right now, and paper and pen are already set aside.

One a different note, I said earlier that I did remember that every number from the dream that came was a repeat number and if you check the 6 numbers that came today, everyone of those numbers fell this month.  I got the 208 straight because I vtrac mirror the 325 from my dream.  why i got it straight, i'm playing 708 for my neice whose birthday is tomorrow and the vtrac mirror for that is 708 703 758 753 208 203 258 253

Wow there that number goes again I have  heard it 2 or 3 times today. Plus I wo n that number yesterday, or the  the day befoire. I just look up and the time. I guess any number is good but when you said 235, thjat was a coincidence. because I  hit that number yesterday in a box. Well good luck to you!