Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This will make you NOT want to play the lottery

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 7 years ago by RJOh.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #68002
December 10, 2008
477 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2009, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

You don't necessarily need too spend hundreds of dollars too win I've hit the daily games off and on with $5-$10 I don't play all the time nor do I try too hit on a regular basis,I'm now concentrating on the Pick-5 with a strategy that costs me $5 too play.It is true that if you wanna hit more often you should cover more numbers provided your selected numbers contains the winner it is possible.But a lot of people here can't afford too wager $50-$100 regularly or even every now and then.And $20-$50 maybe possible but others would probably prefer to do  $5-$10 that's the range I shoot for.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19830 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2009, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

You don't necessarily need too spend hundreds of dollars too win I've hit the daily games off and on with $5-$10 I don't play all the time nor do I try too hit on a regular basis,I'm now concentrating on the Pick-5 with a strategy that costs me $5 too play.It is true that if you wanna hit more often you should cover more numbers provided your selected numbers contains the winner it is possible.But a lot of people here can't afford too wager $50-$100 regularly or even every now and then.And $20-$50 maybe possible but others would probably prefer to do  $5-$10 that's the range I shoot for.

You don't necessarily need too spend hundreds of dollars too win I've hit the daily games off and on with $5-$10

True but if you track all the $5-$10 you've spent and won nothing up to time you got that win with $5-$10, you've probably spent a $100 or more.  I once won $1500 with $10 worth of tickets but at the end of the year I had bought $5-$10 worth of tickets enough times to be $500+ in the hole.  Unless you won a jackpot with your $5-$10 worth of tickets chances are the state made money off of you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #68002
      December 10, 2008
      477 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2009, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Well seeing as how I'm not playing too make a living off of it and I CAN afford too play despite the losses compared too wins it doesn't really matter,the state makes money off of players no matter how many people win!! I play for fun and when you do hit it really feels good you got some money too do what ever you want with.Now if I ever hit a BIG JACKPOT it may not cover all the money I LOST trying too get there but at least I WON BIG!! that's the purpose behind gambling taking a chance on "winning money" and the best way too do that is try doing it with minimal financial loss that's why I only play $5 or $10 I regularly see QUICK-PICKERS play $20-$100 I would never do that.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19830 Posts
        Posted: August 10, 2009, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Well seeing as how I'm not playing too make a living off of it and I CAN afford too play despite the losses compared too wins it doesn't really matter,the state makes money off of players no matter how many people win!! I play for fun and when you do hit it really feels good you got some money too do what ever you want with.Now if I ever hit a BIG JACKPOT it may not cover all the money I LOST trying too get there but at least I WON BIG!! that's the purpose behind gambling taking a chance on "winning money" and the best way too do that is try doing it with minimal financial loss that's why I only play $5 or $10 I regularly see QUICK-PICKERS play $20-$100 I would never do that.

A lot of lottery players think the same way even if they don't admit it, I know I do.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking