Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tennessee: 8/1 - 8/31/2009

Topic closed. 234 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Littleoldlady.

Page 2 of 16
PrintE-mailLink
Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
Clarksville
United States
Member #487
July 15, 2002
17638 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2009, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

TN eve 557  P4 6357..it is stuck on this number!!!

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Clarksville
    United States
    Member #487
    July 15, 2002
    17638 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2009, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

I don't know folks..the payout was EXACTLY THE SAME AMOUNT AS LAST NITE'S PAYOUT! 

United States
      Member #77202
      July 16, 2009
      99 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2009, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

remember the last time this happened with 707  ....well it was a glitch and the University of Tn said that the odds of this exact same # hitting 3 draws 2 back to back and skip then the exact # were like your chances of being hit by lightning on a CLEAR Day....anyone got the balls to do with getting on bd and investigating TN Cash 3....Little the ITT gut posted the # 2 times for the same draw ///i know u know........Ok I have been saying Tn is crooked ,does this just convince you a little more or are we still blind!

tennesseeme2's avatar - batman31
        Lebanon,tennessee
        United States
        Member #54353
        August 15, 2007
        503 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2009, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

well u convinced me that its not right,somethings going on ,but what can we do about it ,,,,,,,,,,,nothing

United States
          Member #77202
          July 16, 2009
          99 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2009, 7:43 am - IP Logged

I have been perceived as someone who can do really well predicting winning #s and I have been perceived as someone who complains 2 much.Well my complaining is not so much about who runs the Tn lottery how much money they take in ...it is however based on their RNG Drawings which go along with payouts...yes 557 paid out $61,000 but when a number falls like that and it has happened in the past......its just frustrating very much so

Clarksville
            United States
            Member #487
            July 15, 2002
            17638 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2009, 7:54 am - IP Logged

U got that right.

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
              Member #71120
              February 19, 2009
              1209 Posts
              Posted: August 4, 2009, 11:23 am - IP Logged

All the complaining that you have done has convinced even myself how crooked they are,I dont play anymore because of alot of reasons.I have lost thousands and have the tickets to proof it.They are kept in a box,all counted and ready for tax season.It took me a whole day to put then in stacks of $ amounts.I havent won anything since last year.......We dont know what to play,we get tired of throwing money away and nothing ever back.The only problem I have is not giving to the kids for education.But I've played for 3 years now ,pick 3,pick 4,scratch offs,powerball,and never winning nothing.....this is crazy...Our grandparents and parents didnt raise us to be so blind and make the mistakes over and over......I study all the time in ky and georgia and have found and won by predictions in both states.,,,,But never nothing here....I AM RIGHT WHEN I SAY SHE SEES (OR SHE TELLS HER WORKERS)TO PLAY THE LOWEST PLAYOUT FOR THE DRAW.       Maybe I am wrong and maybe not.I feel sorry for the players in Tennessee that cant see all this....For whatever it's worth I love you all,God Bless,take care ,,,maybe we will be lucky someday and the Tennessee lottery will turned over to someone that will love us back...

Jasper,TN
                United States
                Member #1815
                July 8, 2003
                212 Posts
                Posted: August 4, 2009, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

I'm looking for 108 evening.  Yesterday I played 108 for the evening and then i ask the clerk to give me a quick pick.  Guess what the number was 108.  So I'm going to play this number for awhile. 

United States
                  Member #77202
                  July 16, 2009
                  99 Posts
                  Posted: August 4, 2009, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

All the complaining that you have done has convinced even myself how crooked they are,I dont play anymore because of alot of reasons.I have lost thousands and have the tickets to proof it.They are kept in a box,all counted and ready for tax season.It took me a whole day to put then in stacks of $ amounts.I havent won anything since last year.......We dont know what to play,we get tired of throwing money away and nothing ever back.The only problem I have is not giving to the kids for education.But I've played for 3 years now ,pick 3,pick 4,scratch offs,powerball,and never winning nothing.....this is crazy...Our grandparents and parents didnt raise us to be so blind and make the mistakes over and over......I study all the time in ky and georgia and have found and won by predictions in both states.,,,,But never nothing here....I AM RIGHT WHEN I SAY SHE SEES (OR SHE TELLS HER WORKERS)TO PLAY THE LOWEST PLAYOUT FOR THE DRAW.       Maybe I am wrong and maybe not.I feel sorry for the players in Tennessee that cant see all this....For whatever it's worth I love you all,God Bless,take care ,,,maybe we will be lucky someday and the Tennessee lottery will turned over to someone that will love us back...

TnTLOSERS ...I did not look at my posts as complaining I looked at them as    and posted several out of A LOT of  frustration...the old standby for The Tn Lottery is that powerball sales are down...what???scratch offs make up most of any states lottery revenue.....good luck to all and lets hope a triple drops soon  in Tn!

Clarksville
                    United States
                    Member #487
                    July 15, 2002
                    17638 Posts
                    Posted: August 4, 2009, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

The triple is out 194 draws.  The 01 pair is out 113 draws.  they are playing 555 and 777 for trips.

Clarksville
                      United States
                      Member #487
                      July 15, 2002
                      17638 Posts
                      Posted: August 4, 2009, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

TN eve 733 Pic 4 8643 (I think)

United States
                        Member #77202
                        July 16, 2009
                        99 Posts
                        Posted: August 4, 2009, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

same ol yep 4th time 733 has hit in 2009...though if they dont fix their RNG 755 might catch up....funny 723 ...check 723 and count the # of times it hit in 06,07,08....in 09 well take a lookTN5

Jack-C's avatar - us
                          San Diego, CA
                          United States
                          Member #61467
                          May 24, 2008
                          28146 Posts
                          Posted: August 5, 2009, 6:48 am - IP Logged

8/5
                          Midday
                          101 109 131 139 501 509 531 539

Evening
                          001 009 041 049 601 609 641 649

antioch tn
                            United States
                            Member #65338
                            September 24, 2008
                            359 Posts
                            Posted: August 5, 2009, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

MID 030.  (fell on 8/5)   I know all lotteries repeat numbers, but TN is going over the edge.  I guess they don't care about losing patrons to Arkansas, Ga, KY and NC.   Can someone help me understand this repeat number thing.   It seems the RNG has a certain set of programmed numbers that it recycles.  That 755 thing is proof in the pudding that something is amiss.

antioch tn
                              United States
                              Member #65338
                              September 24, 2008
                              359 Posts
                              Posted: August 5, 2009, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Hey Sassy, I got a 801 quick pick Sun.

Page 2 of 16