Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Kentucky's HDC, Missing Digits and Past Due Pairs

Topic closed. 383 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Astekblue.

Page 15 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
msgirlinga's avatar - flat3

United States
Member #42875
July 9, 2006
7245 Posts
Posted: August 16, 2009, 2:15 am - IP Logged

8/15

KY Eve      

Hot ~ 5

Hot ~ 0 - 1 

Hot ~ 3 - 7    

Due ~ 4 

Cold ~ 2 - 6 - 8 - 9

The missing digits are 6 and 9... One or both of these could show in the Eve or Midday draw.

Digit 7 will be in the missing group for the Midday draw if it doesn't show in the Eve draw...   

8/15

KY Eve ~ 194 HCD... 149 bx on the August Rent List      

Hot ~ 5

Hot ~ 0 - 

Hot ~ 3 - 7    

Due ~ 4 

Cold ~ 2 - 6 - 8 - 9

The missing digits are 6 and 9... One or both of these could show in the Eve or Midday draw.

United States
    Member #42875
    July 9, 2006
    7245 Posts
    Posted: August 16, 2009, 2:22 am - IP Logged

Good  Job  msgirlinga

we might need to watch these pairs from  here on out

Doubles

22       44        77         88         99

And

03     05        13         14            37            56         58      59        78

Astekblue

WTG Astekblue... 14 pair = 149 bx hit...

Dance 

United States
      Member #42875
      July 9, 2006
      7245 Posts
      Posted: August 16, 2009, 2:35 am - IP Logged

BTW

KY Eve have cold digits 2 and 9, now's a good time to recall this reminder that Astekblue gave... 

Watch these sneaky combos 924/942, 926/962...

These pairs are still traveling 92 94 90 99, in fact 9 with any pair is hot in Lotteryland right now...

And if it's double time he has the 22 and 99 pair in his other post...

BTW

KY Eve have cold digits 2 and 9, now's a good time to recall this reminder that Astekblue gave... 

These pairs are still traveling 92 94/94 90 99, in fact 9 with any pair is hot in Lotteryland right now...

The underlined pair hit more than once...

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
        Kentucky
        United States
        Member #35086
        March 12, 2006
        10374 Posts
        Posted: August 16, 2009, 3:09 am - IP Logged

WTG Astekblue... 14 pair = 149 bx hit...

Dance 

Thank   You   Msgirlinga

Those pairs do hit like  " White  On  Rice "   sometimes

I was out of town and just got in.  I didnt play the pick 3 today either draw......but I did buy a couple PB tickets when I was out of town.....and hit the PB by itself.....had the power play ......x 5 tonight.......and won 15.00

The  8   digit leading group I mentioned in my post this morning  hit mid day.........and  it did catch the mid day 018.......and the workout I done off the 018  this  afternoon.........caught the 194............thats 6 in a roll for the workouts.....only I dont know which " unhit " group I have at the time will hit.

But I am working and testing a few ways to filter  each group........as there are 15 numbers in  each  main  group.......and 33 total if I go deeper in the workouts.....the 018 hit within the 15 main numbers.......but the 914 hit in the 33 numbers in the next workout.

Will continue to work on those groups.......and try and get  them  down to 12 numbers ( for each group )......without  filtering out the  winner.   ( If that will be possible )

Astekblue

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #35086
          March 12, 2006
          10374 Posts
          Posted: August 16, 2009, 3:14 am - IP Logged

BTW

These pairs are still traveling 92 94/94 90 99, in fact 9 with any pair is hot in Lotteryland right now...

The underlined pair hit more than once...

Good  Call    on  that   94   pair      msgirlinga         !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You   never    fail     to  amaze   me      !!!!!!!!!!!!

Astekblue

United States
            Member #42875
            July 9, 2006
            7245 Posts
            Posted: August 16, 2009, 4:25 am - IP Logged

Thank   You   Msgirlinga

Those pairs do hit like  " White  On  Rice "   sometimes

I was out of town and just got in.  I didnt play the pick 3 today either draw......but I did buy a couple PB tickets when I was out of town.....and hit the PB by itself.....had the power play ......x 5 tonight.......and won 15.00

The  8   digit leading group I mentioned in my post this morning  hit mid day.........and  it did catch the mid day 018.......and the workout I done off the 018  this  afternoon.........caught the 194............thats 6 in a roll for the workouts.....only I dont know which " unhit " group I have at the time will hit.

But I am working and testing a few ways to filter  each group........as there are 15 numbers in  each  main  group.......and 33 total if I go deeper in the workouts.....the 018 hit within the 15 main numbers.......but the 914 hit in the 33 numbers in the next workout.

Will continue to work on those groups.......and try and get  them  down to 12 numbers ( for each group )......without  filtering out the  winner.   ( If that will be possible )

Astekblue

That 419 is a strange bird, it will pop up and then just vanish... When I saw that 4 in the HDC chart standing alone I figured it was time for it to show...

419 is the fav of my friend in GA, and whenever it hit in GA she makes up for the past and the present.... she plays it like I play 269 and 865...

Watch the 129/192/912 combo because sometimes they will follow each other, I know when I see one, look for the other because it may be right around the corner... 

Again...

Excellent job on those pairs, the KY players are blessed to have you posting for them... Cheers

United States
              Member #42875
              July 9, 2006
              7245 Posts
              Posted: August 16, 2009, 5:14 am - IP Logged

8/15

KY Eve ~ 194 HCD... 149 bx on the August Rent List      

Hot ~ 5

Hot ~ 0 - 

Hot ~ 3 - 7    

Due ~ 4 

Cold ~ 2 - 6 - 8 - 9

8/16

KY Eve       

Hot ~ 1

Hot ~ 0 - 5 

Hot ~ 7    

Due ~ 3 - 4 - 9  

Cold ~ 2 - 6 - 8 

The missing digits are 6 and 7... One or both of these could show in the Eve or Midday draw.

Digits 2 and 5 will be in the missing group for the Midday draw if one or both don't show in the Eve draw...   

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #35086
                March 12, 2006
                10374 Posts
                Posted: August 16, 2009, 11:36 am - IP Logged

That 419 is a strange bird, it will pop up and then just vanish... When I saw that 4 in the HDC chart standing alone I figured it was time for it to show...

419 is the fav of my friend in GA, and whenever it hit in GA she makes up for the past and the present.... she plays it like I play 269 and 865...

Watch the 129/192/912 combo because sometimes they will follow each other, I know when I see one, look for the other because it may be right around the corner... 

Again...

Excellent job on those pairs, the KY players are blessed to have you posting for them... Cheers

Thank  You  msgirlinga

That  compliment means  a lot coming from a high quality experienced player such as you

Thanks for that info on  those numbers....... I wrote them down and will watch for them for sure

Astekblue

charh20's avatar - ICONATOR be3777802402ed40fe6d8770cf33207f.gif
                  Winchester, Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #42711
                  July 7, 2006
                  1201 Posts
                  Posted: August 16, 2009, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much!!!!!Sun Smiley

blue's avatar - bigears
                    ellenwood ga
                    United States
                    Member #2687
                    November 4, 2003
                    335 Posts
                    Posted: August 16, 2009, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Again...

msgirlinga i wish you would bring some of that experience over to ga ,cause you are wonderful with the missing digits he or she is right your posting in ky. you are a blessingto us all i appreciate what you do and i dont even play in ky. keep up the good job. i beeen your # 1 fan. Party

United States
                      Member #42875
                      July 9, 2006
                      7245 Posts
                      Posted: August 17, 2009, 12:48 am - IP Logged

msgirlinga i wish you would bring some of that experience over to ga ,cause you are wonderful with the missing digits he or she is right your posting in ky. you are a blessingto us all i appreciate what you do and i dont even play in ky. keep up the good job. i beeen your # 1 fan. Party

Thanks Blue...

KY's numbers just bounce right on over to GA, so watch out for the 419 in some form...

United States
                        Member #42875
                        July 9, 2006
                        7245 Posts
                        Posted: August 17, 2009, 1:01 am - IP Logged

Thank   You   msgirlinga

I hope so

I have came up with the  22   twice in  two  of my last recent workouts

Quite a few numbers in my workouts......when they are combined.......but they have hit  the last 4 draws in a roll

So might watch the 22........  ****of course it's  not for sure

The other  two  doubles  I have  in the " unhit "  recent  workouts  are   the   66  and  the   11

But one of the other  doubles in yesterdays list  could  hit before  the 22.......( or the   66......11  )

I have an 8 digit  leading group......and I have a 2  digit  leading  group.......and I  also  have both  a 1 digit  leading  group......and a  6  digit  leading  group also.............all   " unhit "  at this point.........so  any  of  those  digits might be worth a look.......if a person  is looking for that elusive   3rd.   digit

Of  course the pairs I  listed yesterday need to be  watched close ..........and the  22 matches  up with that

I am showing the 22  with  most  all the 3rd. digits twice........

.....but I am seeing it three times  with the  3 ...........  223       (   332  )

****  But I really dont know " when "  it will hit.........or  "  what "   it will hit with   ****

Astekblue

"  You  Get  The  Pair ...................Your  Almost  There "

..............Lottolaughs

KY players please tell me that I am not the only one that saw this post... If not then please give the man his promps, this was posted on 8/15 and he only gave us three doubles in this post to watch 11 22 66....

11 pair = 111

PartyPartyPartyParty

United States
                          Member #42875
                          July 9, 2006
                          7245 Posts
                          Posted: August 17, 2009, 1:04 am - IP Logged

8/16

KY Eve       

Hot ~ 1

Hot ~ 0 - 5 

Hot ~ 7    

Due ~ 3 - 4 - 9  

Cold ~ 2 - 6 - 8 

The missing digits are 6 and 7... One or both of these could show in the Eve or Midday draw.

Digits 2 and 5 will be in the missing group for the Midday draw if one or both don't show in the Eve draw...   

8/16

KY Eve ~ 111 HHH      

Hot ~ 1

Hot ~ 0 - 5 

Hot ~ 7    

Due ~ 3 - 4 - 9  

Cold ~ 2 - 6 - 8 

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #35086
                            March 12, 2006
                            10374 Posts
                            Posted: August 17, 2009, 2:15 am - IP Logged

KY players please tell me that I am not the only one that saw this post... If not then please give the man his promps, this was posted on 8/15 and he only gave us three doubles in this post to watch 11 22 66....

11 pair = 111

PartyPartyPartyParty

Thank  You  msgirlinga

That was very kind of you

I missed it tonite ( I was thinking  110 ( 001 ) tonite....or 112 ( 221 )

I did play the 111 last Sunday nite  3 and 1-2 times

But ........I have always been jinxed on the triples

But I am happy for anyone that did catch that triple tonight

Astekblue

United States
                              Member #42875
                              July 9, 2006
                              7245 Posts
                              Posted: August 17, 2009, 4:13 am - IP Logged

Breakdown Of The Midday Pairs           

This is how the pairs fell last week 8/02 - 8/08 on the Midday, some of these will return this week 8/09 - 8/15...

02 10 12 15 27 29 46 57 61 74 76 79... 55 55 66   

This group of pairs fell 7/01 - 8/01, we can expect some of these to return this week 8/02 - 8/08...

03 06 08 09 13 18  28 32 36 37 38 42 43 45 48 50 52 62 65 68 69 70 71 78 85 91 93 94 95 98... 00 22 33 77 88 99

Midday Past Due Pairs 

This group of pairs fell 6/01 - 6/30... Only 4 left, looking for some of these to return in August...

35 ~ 6/05 ~ 235 

40 ~ 6/10 ~ 740

41 ~ 6/30 ~ 441 

44 ~ 6/30 ~ 441   

Midday Overdue Pairs 

This pair fell in April 09, only 1 that need to return, hopefully we'll see this one before the month end...

11 ~ 04/20 ~ 511

Breakdown Of The Midday Pairs           

This is how the pairs fell last week 8/02 - 8/08 on the Midday, some of these will return this week 8/09 - 8/15...

02 10 12 15 27 29 46 57 61 74 76 79... 55 55 66   

This group of pairs fell 7/01 - 8/01, we can expect some of these to return this week 8/09 - 8/15...

03 06 08 09 13 18  28 32 36 37 38 42 43 45 48 50 52 62 65 68 69 70 71 78 85 91 93 94/94 95 98... 00 22 33 77 88 99

Midday Past Due Pairs 

This group of pairs fell 6/01 - 6/30... Only 4 left, looking for some of these to return in August...

35 ~ 6/05 ~ 235 

40 ~ 6/10 ~ 740

41 ~ 6/30 ~ 441 

44 ~ 6/30 ~ 441   

Midday Overdue Pairs 

This pair fell in April 09, only 1 that need to return, hopefully we'll see this one before the month end...

11 ~ 04/20 ~ 511

Page 15 of 26