Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Kentucky's HDC, Missing Digits and Past Due Pairs

Topic closed. 383 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Astekblue.

Page 9 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
Kentucky
United States
Member #35086
March 12, 2006
10374 Posts
Posted: August 11, 2009, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Astekblue,

Excellent call on your pairs....

So I don't forget where I saw pairs posted I write them down in my tablet and compare with my own and I hope you didn't forget these...

04 ~ 8/02 046

11 ~ 8/05 112 

55 ~ 8/06 155

55 ~ 8/08 557

35 ~ 8/10 354

PartyPartyPartyParty

Thank  You  Msgirlinga

I am glad you remembered ( most dont ) including myself sometimes

Or......I should say I did remember......and I did play them some.......but just not for the correct draws

Sad  But  True

**The 354 last nite was the LAST  missing " Box "  pair in Ky. (  from LAST month )   35

**** I havent tested it yet very long.....but I have noticed a few times.....in your chart of the  HDC ( etc. ).......that when  4 or 5 or  more  digits are listed under some sections.......example :  like 5 digits listed under  HOT   .........etc......that sometimes a double will hit that next draw ( or soon after ).......and a triple even hit once also I think

Once again.........I havent tested  the above    very long.....but have seen it happen a couple times I think ( if my memory serves me correct ) .......and  when any thing happens twice in this game .....it draws my attention to it and I start looking for " Patterns "......and watching for the same thing again........so I will keep watching that.............

But was just wondering  if you have noticed that msgirlinga.............as you have been making the charts for a long time

Thank You once again msgirlinga for  all the hard  work you do.....and for all your experience

Most people want the one magic number in the game........and ask for it........but I .....like you.......feel that a person has to study hard......like you do....and look at the game from many angles.......like you have said many times

And that....... is why your  posts and all your hard work is so VERY  helpful and SO much appreciated

Wishing  You  The  Best  Always

Astekblue

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #35086
    March 12, 2006
    10374 Posts
    Posted: August 11, 2009, 11:04 am - IP Logged

I see the 0 arriving today either draw.............maybe ( I feel the 1 also....but not sure on that one )

Also  I have  3  heavy   " digit  2 "    leading groups........

( I also have one each leading  ( unhit groups ) of  ......6......1.......9........7

Watch  for  the   digit  9  in  the   1st.  position  " Evening ".........it has been out in that position 40 draws now...........something should happen there  soon.......within the next 10 draws evening........starting now

When  ever it does happen  ( and it could still be a few  more  draws before it shows )......there is a possible straight there as  :

9XX

9XX

Watch for the digit  7 in the evening...........it has been out  21  draws in a roll   Eve

Astekblue

" The best way to double your money........is too fold  it......and put it back in your  pocket "

............Will  Rogers

" In the  End.......you wont remember the words of your enemies.......only the Silence of your Friends "

........Martin  Luther  King

msgirlinga's avatar - flat3

United States
      Member #42875
      July 9, 2006
      7245 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2009, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Thank  You  Msgirlinga

I am glad you remembered ( most dont ) including myself sometimes

Or......I should say I did remember......and I did play them some.......but just not for the correct draws

Sad  But  True

**The 354 last nite was the LAST  missing " Box "  pair in Ky. (  from LAST month )   35

**** I havent tested it yet very long.....but I have noticed a few times.....in your chart of the  HDC ( etc. ).......that when  4 or 5 or  more  digits are listed under some sections.......example :  like 5 digits listed under  HOT   .........etc......that sometimes a double will hit that next draw ( or soon after ).......and a triple even hit once also I think

Once again.........I havent tested  the above    very long.....but have seen it happen a couple times I think ( if my memory serves me correct ) .......and  when any thing happens twice in this game .....it draws my attention to it and I start looking for " Patterns "......and watching for the same thing again........so I will keep watching that.............

But was just wondering  if you have noticed that msgirlinga.............as you have been making the charts for a long time

Thank You once again msgirlinga for  all the hard  work you do.....and for all your experience

Most people want the one magic number in the game........and ask for it........but I .....like you.......feel that a person has to study hard......like you do....and look at the game from many angles.......like you have said many times

And that....... is why your  posts and all your hard work is so VERY  helpful and SO much appreciated

Wishing  You  The  Best  Always

Astekblue

Thanks Astekblue and the best to you as well,

Perhaps my work is not popular because it is not easy and it does make one think, but the old saying bought sense is the best sense to have comes to my mind and please believe me when I say I paid for the sense that I have...

I remember when I first started playing, there were those that gave me numbers but it was always when they had the time so I learned a long time ago if I want to have my selections to play when I want to, then I needed to learn how to find them for myself, this way I am not dependant on someone else for numbers to play and I am not playing blindly and just giving the Lottery my money without getting my fair share back, and what I have learned I share freely for those that want to learn for themselves...

Someone on the KY thread made the comment that they ignore anyone that post just to rattle, well I say this I'm not sure just what was meant by that comment but I do know this whatever is posted is aimed at someone...

Tracking may seem like rattling therefore it rattle loud because it works, and I say this, post numbers for the players and sure enough they will hit one day, however show them how to find the hits themselves and they will hit more than one day...

United States
        Member #42875
        July 9, 2006
        7245 Posts
        Posted: August 11, 2009, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

8/11

KY Midday                         

Hot ~ 5 

Hot ~ 1 - 2 - 3 - 7

Due ~ 0 - 6 - 9 

Cold ~ 4 - 8    

The missing digits are 01 and 7.... One, two or all three of thesse could show in the Midday or Eve draw.

Digits 2 and 9  will be in the missing group for the Eve if one or both don't fall on the Mid draw.

8/11

KY Midday ~ 832 CHH...  Another hit from the selected Sums group, 13                        

Hot ~ 5 

Hot ~ 1 - 2 - 3 - 7

Due ~ 0 - 6 - 9 

Cold ~ 4 - 8    

The missing digits are 01 and 7.... One, two or all three of thesse could show in the Midday or Eve draw.

Digits 2 and 9  will be in the missing group for the Eve if one or both don't fall on the Mid draw.

United States
          Member #42875
          July 9, 2006
          7245 Posts
          Posted: August 11, 2009, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Where our Midday digits need to return from and the possible pairs, notice the digits may have returned but some of the pairs hasn't returned yet...

Digits  Plays    Possible Pairs
          80 3 803 08 38, 88
          47 4 674 76 46, 44
          01 0 210 12 02, 00
          11 5 515 55, 11
          2, 92 7 927 29 79, 22 99
          5, 75 5 755 57, 77
          3, 6      3 6 3    36 33, 66

2 digit return from the Eve

35 34 54

80 3 803 08 38, 88
          47 4 674 76 46, 44
          01 0 210 12 02, 00
          11 5 515 55, 11
          2, 92 7 927 29 79, 22 99
          5, 75 5 755 57, 77

8/11 832

83 ~ 038 ~ 7/30

82 ~ 428 ~ 7/23

32 ~ 326 ~  7/27

when 832 show start looking for 835

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #35086
            March 12, 2006
            10374 Posts
            Posted: August 11, 2009, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Astekblue and the best to you as well,

Perhaps my work is not popular because it is not easy and it does make one think, but the old saying bought sense is the best sense to have comes to my mind and please believe me when I say I paid for the sense that I have...

I remember when I first started playing, there were those that gave me numbers but it was always when they had the time so I learned a long time ago if I want to have my selections to play when I want to, then I needed to learn how to find them for myself, this way I am not dependant on someone else for numbers to play and I am not playing blindly and just giving the Lottery my money without getting my fair share back, and what I have learned I share freely for those that want to learn for themselves...

Someone on the KY thread made the comment that they ignore anyone that post just to rattle, well I say this I'm not sure just what was meant by that comment but I do know this whatever is posted is aimed at someone...

Tracking may seem like rattling therefore it rattle loud because it works, and I say this, post numbers for the players and sure enough they will hit one day, however show them how to find the hits themselves and they will hit more than one day...

Very  well said  msgirlinga

Brings to mind......."  Give a man a fish and feed him for a day......teach him to fish......and  feed him for a lifetime "

I caught the  832 Box  ( in state )  mid day today...........had it 50 cent S/B

I had it 238  ( I missed the straight....but I shouldnt have ).......I felt the 3  coming back in the middle position mid day.....as it had  " been out "  there long time recently.....and then it finally hit there 10 draws ago mid day..........and when they do that.....many times they will come back again in that same spot  soon  ( kinda making up for lost time you might say )

I should have covered it the other way also.......as 832 ......and would have had the straight .......I cover them many times like that..........best 50 cent a man ever spent.......but.......( as you can see ).....sometimes I dont follow my own advice either

In my last 3 workouts......I had the 238 and the 237 Strong and Big Time.....it fact ......both those were screaming at me from the workouts.........it did cross my mind this morning........to cover  both them more heavy......but I didnt.......so I need to learn to listen more close to them gut feelings

Thank You Again  msgirlinga for everything...........I have learned much from you in a short time

Astekblue

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #35086
              March 12, 2006
              10374 Posts
              Posted: August 11, 2009, 2:35 pm - IP Logged
              80 3 803 08 38, 88
              47 4 674 76 46, 44
              01 0 210 12 02, 00
              11 5 515 55, 11
              2, 92 7 927 29 79, 22 99
              5, 75 5 755 57, 77

8/11 832

83 ~ 038 ~ 7/30

82 ~ 428 ~ 7/23

32 ~ 326 ~  7/27

when 832 show start looking for 835

Thank  You  msgirlinga

Good  Job  !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your  ( what I call )  " come back pairs "..........they come back ......like  " clockwork "   !!!!!!!!!!

Just  one  more  reason I played the 238 mid  day also......as I seen the  pair in your list above this morning..........and it matched my workouts.......I always compare my  ways of play......with your "  comeback pairs  "  above...........and also with your other posts

Astekblue

United States
                Member #42875
                July 9, 2006
                7245 Posts
                Posted: August 11, 2009, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Thank  You  msgirlinga

Good  Job  !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your  ( what I call )  " come back pairs "..........they come back ......like  " clockwork "   !!!!!!!!!!

Just  one  more  reason I played the 238 mid  day also......as I seen the  pair in your list above this morning..........and it matched my workouts.......I always compare my  ways of play......with your "  comeback pairs  "  above...........and also with your other posts

Astekblue

The credit goes to your keen decerment...Dance 

That 38 pair has been in and out of the workouts for the longest, and with the 038 combo falling on both draws kinda makes one wonder are we done with those digits and pairs yet... Not

United States
                  Member #42875
                  July 9, 2006
                  7245 Posts
                  Posted: August 11, 2009, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Thank  You  msgirlinga

Good  Job  !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Astekblue

Do U recall the 7 digits that appeared in the due group on Mid 8/5?, all of those digits returned but the 3, which stayed out until it became a cold digit on the Mid and a due digit on the Eve, plus it hung out as a missing digit for 5 draws, and notice how it made it's comeback at the beginning of the week... Sometimes a digit that fall in a due status and then don't fall, instead end the week as a cold digit will be the hot digit for the next week, digit 3 fell 5 times already and it's just Tuesday let's see how long it will run before it cool down or cool off... 

8/09 E 368

8/10 M 363

8/10 E 354

8/11 M 832

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #35086
                    March 12, 2006
                    10374 Posts
                    Posted: August 11, 2009, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

The credit goes to your keen decerment...Dance 

That 38 pair has been in and out of the workouts for the longest, and with the 038 combo falling on both draws kinda makes one wonder are we done with those digits and pairs yet... Not

Thank You  msgirlinga

I agree it is truly amazing.....how long  ......certain  hot pairs  like to hang around   ( and keep coming back ) many times...........when  a person is  for sure that they are done

I am kinda still watching for the  383 ( 883 ) to return........I had  it ( the 383 ) the  other  mid day ..........when the 363 hit 

We will keep an eye on them

I even kinda wonder  sometimes.......if the 000 ( or 888 ) would be bold enough to try and sneak back in there ........just one more time

(  But it is usually just a passing thought on those two )

Astekblue 

United States
                      Member #42875
                      July 9, 2006
                      7245 Posts
                      Posted: August 11, 2009, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Thank You  msgirlinga

I agree it is truly amazing.....how long  ......certain  hot pairs  like to hang around   ( and keep coming back ) many times...........when  a person is  for sure that they are done

I am kinda still watching for the  383 ( 883 ) to return........I had  it ( the 383 ) the  other  mid day ..........when the 363 hit 

We will keep an eye on them

I even kinda wonder  sometimes.......if the 000 ( or 888 ) would be bold enough to try and sneak back in there ........just one more time

(  But it is usually just a passing thought on those two )

Astekblue 

That goes for any triple or double, your guess is as good as mine, but I will file your info in my file 13 (my tablet) so it will keep...Idea

Hey 388 in IA/IL M... 

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #35086
                        March 12, 2006
                        10374 Posts
                        Posted: August 11, 2009, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

That goes for any triple or double, your guess is as good as mine, but I will file your info in my file 13 (my tablet) so it will keep...Idea

Hey 388 in IA/IL M... 

Thanks

Maybe the 388 will travel here once again.....or the backside of it ..... 338

I believe I will stay on it for a few  more draws

Astekblue

United States
                          Member #42875
                          July 9, 2006
                          7245 Posts
                          Posted: August 11, 2009, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

The 7 may be the focal point on the Eve, been missing now since 7/20 576, 21 days, it just might come back in that form, triple double or be a part of the double either way it has to return sooner or later... btw don't let your 237 slip by...

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #35086
                            March 12, 2006
                            10374 Posts
                            Posted: August 11, 2009, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

The 7 may be the focal point on the Eve, been missing now since 7/20 576, 21 days, it just might come back in that form, triple double or be a part of the double either way it has to return sooner or later... btw don't let your 237 slip by...

Thank You

I might have dropped the 237 if you hadnt mentioned it......yes am looking for that 7 tonight Eve.........cant stay out forever

If a person is playing a  number with a 9  in it tonight ..........watch for the 9 in the first position for a possible straight ( maybe even with the  missing  7  )

( the 9 could stay out a little longer  though also in the first position eve .....so box also  )

I also got two recent unhit group workouts with the 7  digit  leading them

One should hit from them when the 7 shows....but too many  numbers to list

But I do have the 273........763..........967........as missing in another way I play ( of course back the 367 with the 973 )

No Guarantees.....as the game could turn to the other side ( and the 7 hit with other pairs )

I am still watching for the 0 to appear today ( or soon )  So many angles to look at them from

Astekblue         (  I like the 983 and the  465  ........764......864   either  draw  also )

United States
                              Member #42875
                              July 9, 2006
                              7245 Posts
                              Posted: August 11, 2009, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

8/10

KY Eve 354 CDD... I had this baby listed  three times, 354 a companion of 809, 453 on the Rent List and 345 = Sums 12 

Hot ~ 1 - 8

Hot ~ 0 - 2 - 9 

Due ~ 3 - 4 - 6

Cold ~ 5 - 7 

The missing digits are 0 and 4... One, two or all three of these could show in the Eve or Midday draw.

Digits 5 and 7 will be in the missing group if one or both don't fall on the Eve draw, hey it could happen, the 5 out since 7/28 and the 7 out since 7/20

And yes you guessed right, I made a mistake on the last Eve HDC chart too, the digit 4 was not a cold digit (yet), but now it is in the right place.... Smile

8/11

KY Eve  

Hot ~ 8

Hot ~ 0 - 3 - 4 - 9 

Due ~ 1 - 2 - 5 - 6

Cold ~ 7 

The missing digits are 01, 7  and 9... One, two or three of these could show in the Eve or Midday draw.

Page 9 of 26