Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Question about "Click To Pay" online Transaction

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1704 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2009, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

It's at times like this I'm glad to be an " Ant " ( a citizen of Antarctica )

My country has long claimed diplomatic immunity on such matters. In the case of legal disputes.... over such arbitrary points such as taxation, illegal parking, over eating, and INTERNET gambling, the controlling authority has always been my homeland of Antarctica.  In recognition of my status and diplomatic immunity with regard to arbitrary, selective, enforcement of moral or legal codes on my person, they shall not be recognized. The controlling authority shall always reside with the National Government of Antarctica. God Bless Antarctica my homeland.  

On behalf of all my fellow "Ants" antarctic ans .....we rebel against all such attempts at restricting us from following the beliefs and customs of out native country. 

The National Federal Government of Antarctica   

\Antarctica flag   

The antarctic an motto,..........  "If it's cool ....it is cool    

Note: The first 100 people wishing to apply for Antarctic citizenship at our temperary Embassy here in Stone Mountain Ga. this week will receive the official Antarctica Coffee Cup. Just include a small one time shipping and handling charge of $98. U.S.  

You're a citizen of Antarctica ???  I assume that this is a JOKE Win D ! ??

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
    If you don't like it, spit it out!
    United States
    Member #4756
    May 23, 2004
    3433 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2009, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: August 6, 2009, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

You're a citizen of Antarctica ???  I assume that this is a JOKE Win D ! ??

November 26, 2004, 1:45 pmOur title to Antactic Territory

The territory claims of my people post date the "Antarctic Treaty of 1959".
        My people refused to participate in, and were not signatory to the Antarctic Treaty of 1959No where on that Treaty will you find the name of Win d or any of my fellow countrymen. My homeland has now been over-run by aggressive foreign powers. All territory claims (including ours) were frozen by that Antarctic treaty 1959 and remain frozen to this day.

Now the only reminder of our once proud civilization is in the name our people left behind, and our Embassy here in Stone Mountain Georgia. The name remains ....and sadly reminds us of our rich history as a proud free Antarctican people.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8360 Posts
        Posted: August 6, 2009, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Which website is located in Costa Rica ??? Click to Pay ??? Or the other online lottery website that allows you to play national Pick 3/4 online (that we cannot mention either) ???

I read the instructions on the online lottery website mentioned above when I tried to set up an account.  The question is, HOW DO United States CUSTOMERS SET UP AN ACCOUNT ???  The information mentioned above is for NON - US CUSTOMERS. 

Thanks.

The unmentionable betting web site is in Costa Rica

click 2 pay is located outside the united states i believe since their phone number is from a foreign country. I could not find a mailing address but that doesn't mean they don't have one.

betslips lists their address as 32 Maxwell Rd #03-07 Singapore SC US

Once again there is no way to set up an account with a second or third party pay site from the USA without breaking the law.

Google Internet gambling laws you'll see all the information there. 

Why are you having a hard time grasping that it's against the law for us citizens to gamble on-line outside the USA.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          1704 Posts
          Posted: August 6, 2009, 11:05 pm - IP Logged
          The unmentionable betting web site is in Costa Rica

click 2 pay is located outside the united states i believe since their phone number is from a foreign country. I could not find a mailing address but that doesn't mean they don't have one.

betslips lists their address as 32 Maxwell Rd #03-07 Singapore SC US

Once again there is no way to set up an account with a second or third party pay site from the USA without breaking the law.

Google Internet gambling laws you'll see all the information there. 

Why are you having a hard time grasping that it's against the law for us citizens to gamble on-line outside the USA.

I guess I should conclude that the LP Members who do play online are taking the RISK of Breaking the Law then.  Is this correct ???

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8360 Posts
            Posted: August 6, 2009, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

I guess I should conclude that the LP Members who do play online are taking the RISK of Breaking the Law then.  Is this correct ???

Some of them may have had accounts before they created the law. Very risky

Some of them may be from other country's.

Some of them might have found another way to fund their account. This doesn't make it legal it make it risky possibly losing all their money.

The government has already froze many on-line poker accounts of US citizens who funded accounts overseas. This was in the news a while back.

Here is a link about the gambling law.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
              WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: August 6, 2009, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

That is correct ......unless you play from the basement/entertainment room /research center ....at the Antarctican Embassy here in Stone Mountain Georgia. *

*A small cover charge may apply.

sugarland-cmt-music-awards

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Raven62's avatar - binary
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #17843
                June 28, 2005
                49709 Posts
                Posted: August 6, 2009, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

That is correct ......unless you play from the basement/entertainment room /research center ....at the Antarctican Embassy here in Stone Mountain Georgia. *

*A small cover charge may apply.

sugarland-cmt-music-awards

Antarctica Immigration Information (Click-To-Read)

People immigrate to Antarctica for different purposes. Some people immigrate to Antarctica for work. Others move to Antarctica to have a better life and seek out Antarctica citizenship.

Antarctica: The-Last-Wilderness: There are no permanent human residents, but anywhere from 1,000 to 5,000 people reside throughout the year at the research stations scattered across the continent.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                  Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: August 7, 2009, 3:13 am - IP Logged

I tried to open an account and place a bet on everyone's favorite online lottery site, and when I got down to the "payment type" option, there was no option to pay by regular credit card (visa), you had to pay by "Click To Pay" onlyI thought "Click To Pay" was only required for Non - US Customers.  I live in South Carolina, USA.

Why are US customers required to use this service to place a bet????

Anyway, I tried to register with "Click To Pay", and their website gave me an ERROR message, stating that my IP Address was not located in the US or any of the countries that they service, therefore I could not set up an account with "Click To Pay". Since I could not set up an account, I could not place a bet through everyone's favorite online lottery website, which has no other options for payment by US customers.

Can someone please explain why this happened, and what to do about it ???? If Click To Pay is not in service to US Customers anymore, that means that everyone's favorite online lottery website CANNOT be utilized either by New US customers. Is this TRUE, or Not ?????

There is only one other website option for playing Pick 3/4 online. Does anyone know if this site is a safe bet or not ??? (without mentioning the name of the site)

Thanks.

P.S. I sent a Question about what happened to the Customer Service Dept. of the online lottery website, and they have NOT responded with an explanation yet.  I don't know if they ever will. 

ahhhh the irony,dude you are about 3 years too late.you can't be serious.the ship sailed on this one a long time ago.we all had our fun with betslips for a few precious months then the whole thing went bye bye.top notch place too.a lottery players dream.all fifty states pick 3 and pick 4.almost like being in a candy store.i'll say this.maybe one day soon things will ease up again.