Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"Domi" Pega 3

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: August 20, 2009, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Pira

Do they post results online somewhere for the Tic Tac Toe game?

If they do, send me the link to that site to my email, not only do I need to read the description of the game and payouts as they  themselves give it (I can read Spanish), but I also need to keep track of the winning numbers themselves and of the  3 by 3 tic tac toe matrices.

It is the only way that I might be able to help you with that game and even then it won't be easy, but once I have the history of the numbers-matrices and their detailed description of the game and payouts, I will see if I can help or not and in which way or ways I might be able to if at all.

Once I have the numbers I will look at the sums as you say, but I will also look at other possible ways.

If I can't get the link or if there is no link, then you have to send to me the past winning numbers-matrices and also keep on sending to me the their updates, but help, if any at all, would be much more limited in that way.

Such a game does not appear to be so easy to win.

----------

As to the "Quiniela Pale":

"Quiniela Pale Electrónico Es un sorteo diario de LEIDSA. Consta de tres tómbolas de 100 números del 00 al 99 y de cada tómbola se extrae un bolo o premio en orden 1ero, 2do y 3ero.

En el juego de quiniela puedes ganar 1er-RD$65.00, en 2da-RD$12.00 y en 3er RD$4.00 por RD$1.00 apostado.

En el juego de PALE electrónico las combinaciones 1er-2do y 1er-3er premio paga RD$1,200.00 por cada peso apostado y 2do-3er premio RD$150.00 por cada peso apostado."

-------

It's a daily game, it has 3 containers. there are 100 numbers of from 00 to 99 and from each container they draw 1 prize in order: 1st, 2nd, 3rd,.

1st prize = 65 for 1, 2nd prize = 12 for 1 and 3rd prize = 4 for 1.

That is crazy, I think, so far the description of the game and their payouts stink, they don't say what they mean right, that is in a way that really explains what they want to say.

Also if you play the first and the second prize combined or the first and the third prize combined, if you win you get 1, 200 for 1.

And if you play the second and third prize combined you get 150 for 1.

Isn't that kind of crazy?

------------

It sounds so crazy, that I am not sure if I understand the game and the payouts right.

And my understanding of Spanish is good enough.

---------------

From what I think that I understand, you should want to predict the first Ball-Prize for 65 to 1.

And you could try to also predict either the first and the second and or the first and the third balls-prizes for 1, 200 to 1.

----------

Fecha      Sorteo No.      Juego      Numeros Ganadores
8/20/2009     3572     Quiniela Pale Electrónico     29 74 06
8/19/2009     3571     Quiniela Pale Electrónico     73 37 46
8/18/2009     3570     Quiniela Pale Electrónico     00 54 50
8/17/2009     3569     Quiniela Pale Electrónico     30 12 32
8/16/2009     3568     Quiniela Pale Electrónico     16 18 36
8/15/2009     3567     Quiniela Pale Electrónico     67 71 20
8/14/2009     3566     Quiniela Pale Electrónico     00 12 03
8/13/2009     3565     Quiniela Pale Electrónico     96 46 79
8/12/2009     3564     Quiniela Pale Electrónico     75 51 73
8/11/2009     3563     Quiniela Pale Electrónico     11 87 43
8/10/2009     3562      Quiniela Pale Electrónico    62 23 01
8/09/2009     3561     Quiniela Pale Electrónico     04 36 35
8/08/2009     3560     Quiniela Pale Electrónico     14 81 97
8/07/2009     3559     Quiniela Pale Electrónico     31 41 26
8/06/2009     3558     Quiniela Pale Electrónico     68 18 13
8/05/2009     3557     Quiniela Pale Electrónico     07 07 43
8/04/2009     3556     Quiniela Pale Electrónico     55 01 38
8/03/2009     3555     Quiniela Pale Electrónico     35 24 96
8/02/2009     3554     Quiniela Pale Electrónico     45 95 34
8/01/2009     3553     Quiniela Pale Electrónico     09 54 40

-----

From what I see on those few past draws, each of the 3 containers hold 100 balls from 00 to 99, so there can be repeat numbers.

When there are no repeats, we can call the numbers "singles", when 2 are the same "doubles", when 3 "triples", just as we do with the pick 3.

As seen there, most often, "singles" come out.

There are possible prediction techniques for that kind of game, but I don't dare neither to post nor to teach them to anybody., all that I could try to do is try to make predictions.

It would take time, study and practice, before I would try to make predictions.

But so far, that game look better than the Tic Tac Toe.

--------

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: August 21, 2009, 12:47 am - IP Logged

2   5   1 Was the winning number for the Domi pick 3 draw Today. (It just came out at 8 PM Tx time).

My filter digits by straight position for this draw were:

1st-2nd=3rd Positions

3-2-8

8-7-4

This time, I guess, everything was on the Up and Up.

See, these digits don't just come out of no-where, I have tested this technique very many times before, with very many past draws of pick 3 lotteries here on the U.S.A. thru the years, it should work most of the time, if it does not, then something funny must be going on.

That it didn't work here the very first time and on 2 straight positions was very unusual.

I will keep up the "Live Testing" the results will tell me the "Condition" of the Domi lotteries, that is, if they can be trusted or not, so far, I don't think that any lottery any-where can be "trusted".

Since I started to post about the Domi lottery, I think that I have seen some changes on the way their pick 3 numbers come out, but I am not too sure about it, because I didn't study their past draws enough.

Those are the next digits filters by position.

I forgot to post them earlier.

Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: August 21, 2009, 5:52 am - IP Logged

Pira

I thought about it some more and I don't need a link to the Tic Tac Toe game, it is not possible to win it no matter what you try and do.

Even in the way that you are talking about, it is an impossible game to win, the Tic Tac Toe jackpot can only be won by Luck-Chance or by buying all the possible Tic Tac Toe combinations (Almost).

Even with a technique maybe you would still have to buy many Thousands of tic tac toes every draw to win sooner or latter maybe in some Weeks or Months and you could not make the needed Thousands of combinations by hand anyway.

------------

As to the other way, the payouts are crazy except for the payout for winning on the first ball 65 to 1, that one is good, the others are not.

Here on the US winning on a 00 to 99 X 2 game straight (A pick 4 game) pays 5, 000 to 1, there the best is 1, 250 to 1, that is bad.

If you can win with 35 numbers (Pairs) you could make $30 profit.

-----------

As to the tic tac toe I can't help you with it, I could not win that game no matter what I tried and special lottery software would be needed probably just to try to win it, tic tac toe combinations and filtering can't be done by hand.

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
        Deeping in Ramdoness
        Dominican Republic
        Member #73824
        April 25, 2009
        238 Posts
        Posted: August 21, 2009, 10:44 am - IP Logged

ok master.... i understad but however i will keep studing all this ..

and what, do you mean whit crazy the pay off? of quiniela are 65 to 1...........but the odds are only 1 in 100.

is a litle easy i think... you can play until 1000 pesos to win 65000 that are like... 2,000 usd

but like the tic tac toe game.,.. is cheap i will play the same 200.. set.. each time i can.. so maybe when a

8 9 13.,,,, come maybe i hit 1 or 2... you think is posible??

this is the page of all RD GAMES

www.sorteosrd.com

and this is the web of the TIC TAC TOE

www.loteka.com

i will keep working in tic tac toe. game .. i dont now but i feel i can win this men

Deeping in Ramdoness
          Dominican Republic
          Member #73824
          April 25, 2009
          238 Posts
          Posted: August 21, 2009, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

YOU ARE one of the best.. men and iknow that together we can go.. far far a wayy.. i do not enter to lotterypost for fun.. i do not doing this for fun.. i wanna be millonarie men.. i wanna be rich.. i will try to play usd$27.. for 200 tickets.. each.... time i paly and i dont know but i can say maybe sure 100% i can hit one line.. if 9 8 13.. come..

until now i test .. and i hit 2 lines in past draw.. (2 LINES.. by colum.. BUT 6 lines in all side)

so i just need 7 to win.. 7 or 8.. so .. i will need luck is ture. i cont whit LUCK..

AFTER THAT. i will se what do after win.. i play money. to win the jacpot loto... or pic3. games.. or quinieal but i will need your help...

the game called super pale.. the pay of are 1200 to 1.. .. are 2 contenders.. whi 99 balls if you hit the 2 balls.. you pay off is 1200 to 1...

and i can talking about this because some sites.. like 2 or 3.. bet sites here.. can afford A SUPER BET OF   1 MILLON OF PESOS..bet..that are like.. 29,000 usd.... and if you win.. the pay of are...

like 30 millons of use.. and this game are a lot easy that win that a nomral jackpot...maybe 1in 10,000 i dont know.. ....but  this is my plan lantern.. and this sounds.. fantasy but when i won.. mega lines.. i feel good sense of this i can.. won i think isposible.. .. but when i won.. i will send you a % and the ticket of airplane.. to you come to this country and study togeter..

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: August 21, 2009, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Those are the next digits filters by position.

I forgot to post them earlier.

590 came out,

Well, nothing is for sure, but now it looks as if it would be best not to post any kind of predictions for the DOMI games.

So this test will not continue.

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: August 21, 2009, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

ok master.... i understad but however i will keep studing all this ..

and what, do you mean whit crazy the pay off? of quiniela are 65 to 1...........but the odds are only 1 in 100.

is a litle easy i think... you can play until 1000 pesos to win 65000 that are like... 2,000 usd

but like the tic tac toe game.,.. is cheap i will play the same 200.. set.. each time i can.. so maybe when a

8 9 13.,,,, come maybe i hit 1 or 2... you think is posible??

this is the page of all RD GAMES

www.sorteosrd.com

and this is the web of the TIC TAC TOE

www.loteka.com

i will keep working in tic tac toe. game .. i dont now but i feel i can win this men

2 "Pairs" from 00 to 99 or a pick 4 game (Same thing) has 10, 000 combinations.

It might be easier to just try to predict for the 1st container prize for 65 to 1.

I will soon start to study that game and see if I can develop a prediction method for it, that might give a profit.

-----------

You know, the Mega Lines

1 Line $10

2 Lines $20

3 Lines $100

4 Lines $200

5 Lines $1000

6 Lines $2000

8 Lines JacKPot

Every line is a straight pick 3.

Your Pega 3 game straight pays 600 to 1. So:

1 Line = 600

2 Lines = 1200

3 Lines = 1800

4 Lines = 2400

5 Lines = 3000

6 Lines = 3600

8 Lines = 4800

Look as if there would be more money on winning on the pick 3 straight.

----------------

Well, tomorrow I will take a first look at some stats of your Quiniela game.

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2009, 12:42 am - IP Logged

I just developed my first 2 filters for the Quiniela, I might be able to filter from 25 to 37 pairs depending on how much risk I feel like taking, it seems to have few failures at up to 37 pairs filtration, a "pair" is a Quiniela number (2 digits #).

The second seems to have few failures at no more than 16 Quiniela (Pairs) reduction-filtration.

It is not so easy to develop good easy filters for a 2 digits number (Quiniela # or Pair).

Tomorrow, I will try to develop another filter or two, but it gets harder to do, because I don't have special software for pairs stats and filtration and because pairs have only 2 digits.

I am already thinking about 2 more possible filters that I need to look at Tomorrow, but one of them I can't tell how much it can filter.

Deeping in Ramdoness
                  Dominican Republic
                  Member #73824
                  April 25, 2009
                  238 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2009, 9:54 am - IP Logged

umm ok.. looks easy

but i better singles.. way i think is a litle easy try to predict  a quiniela game.. because .. is just 1 number is just see what are the numbers whit more hits.. Hot NUMBErs AND BET TO THIS NUMBERS.. example you just BET TO THE 10 MORE HOT NUMBERS.........

1$ can be. for test. and if  see how time delay to you win. if delay 3 days. you spent $30 but you win 65..

and you must know that here are .. another LOTTO COMPani the same rules. just the pay off are.. 75,

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: August 23, 2009, 12:12 am - IP Logged

umm ok.. looks easy

but i better singles.. way i think is a litle easy try to predict  a quiniela game.. because .. is just 1 number is just see what are the numbers whit more hits.. Hot NUMBErs AND BET TO THIS NUMBERS.. example you just BET TO THE 10 MORE HOT NUMBERS.........

1$ can be. for test. and if  see how time delay to you win. if delay 3 days. you spent $30 but you win 65..

and you must know that here are .. another LOTTO COMPani the same rules. just the pay off are.. 75,

PiraX

I don't think that there are any such "Hot Numbers" that can be used as you say, you might have to play some other way, but I am trying to develop some way of playing the Quiniela for a profit.

A 75 to 1 game would of course be best.

I might have more time on Tuesday and on Wednesday, to study the Quiniela, I didn't have time today nor will I Tomorrow, maybe on Monday Night.

It will probably not be as easy to crack as you think, but I have a chance, if winning on lottery games was easy then there would not be lottery.

I have a fair chance of cracking it, this is a lottery game that can be cracked, but I can only crack it, if the game is random-honest, if they know what is being played, then we can't win.

-----------

At this time, I am not one of the best as you said, years ago I was, since then I had put prediction away, so I have lost most of my prediction skill.

Pick 3 prediction (Mostly boxed) used to be so easy for me to make.

Deeping in Ramdoness
                      Dominican Republic
                      Member #73824
                      April 25, 2009
                      238 Posts
                      Posted: August 24, 2009, 9:56 am - IP Logged

dont say.. that............all the best people admit are not the best...

sorry you cant not say that you are the one of the best in this..

is not right.. but others ..people can say.. that.. like me you good inthis

ok.. i don know here are a lot of new games...

sorry new lottery companies...

LOTO REAL

www.lotoreal.com.do

as the higest paymen in quninieal that are...

pay off 75 to 1

but that is not the target for me right now...... after i get some mney i repeat i wanna work togeter to crack some.. game in big.. can say the PALE.. 2 numbers from 00 to 99.. or just quiniela game.. 1 number 00 to 99... or pick 3.. game what ever.. i just finishing the 400.. 3x3 boxed of 9 8 13....

and start to  play.. i think that the game of quiniela are HONEST because.. are a TRANSLUCID .. globe.. are..somes ..people from the goverment supervising. this.. you dont need topredict just one you just predict 9 or 10 numbers.. i think i dont know about that..... i think is posible won bit a litle study.. ok DONT still whit pega3 game... just whit.... quinieal and pale.. i will stiill whit... MEGA LINES... until if. god want.. i can won....after that the real work will start

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: August 25, 2009, 1:49 am - IP Logged

dont say.. that............all the best people admit are not the best...

sorry you cant not say that you are the one of the best in this..

is not right.. but others ..people can say.. that.. like me you good inthis

ok.. i don know here are a lot of new games...

sorry new lottery companies...

LOTO REAL

www.lotoreal.com.do

as the higest paymen in quninieal that are...

pay off 75 to 1

but that is not the target for me right now...... after i get some mney i repeat i wanna work togeter to crack some.. game in big.. can say the PALE.. 2 numbers from 00 to 99.. or just quiniela game.. 1 number 00 to 99... or pick 3.. game what ever.. i just finishing the 400.. 3x3 boxed of 9 8 13....

and start to  play.. i think that the game of quiniela are HONEST because.. are a TRANSLUCID .. globe.. are..somes ..people from the goverment supervising. this.. you dont need topredict just one you just predict 9 or 10 numbers.. i think i dont know about that..... i think is posible won bit a litle study.. ok DONT still whit pega3 game... just whit.... quinieal and pale.. i will stiill whit... MEGA LINES... until if. god want.. i can won....after that the real work will start

PiraX

I want to try and start with the Quiniela 00 to 99 one container prize, because to me it appears to be the easiest of them to win.

So far I have seen 2 possible ways of trying to win it:

Filter out as many pairs as possible out of the 100 in the safer ways that I can find and play what-ever pairs are left.

Or, try to predict which pair or pairs might come out in the near future and play the pair(s) until it or they come out.

I am not yet sure, but right now so far the second way appears to be the easier way, I am not yet sure, but it seems as if at least 3 pairs might have to be played for each win that we want to make and that it might take anything from 4 to 12 or more draws before the win is made, I only looked at 30 draws for this and that is not enough to know for sure, I need to make a more detailed study using at least 60 or up to 100 draws, I need to know for sure How many pairs have to be played for each possible win and if there will be a profit or not in the long run, as some win might come quick and other might take too many draws to be played, some wins just don't come at all, some we most limit how many draws to play before we quit for that particular play before too much more money is lot trying to make particular wins, also we need to know when to start playing for a particular win so as not to waste too much money by playing too soon, from the time the "Prediction" (not quite a prediction, but more like a "wait") is made we should wait at least 3 draws before we start to play, but I am not sure yet, on the 30 draws it appears as if wins start to come at least 4 draws after the "prediction" is made, but could take 12 or more draws, if 3 pairs are played for each draw for a particular prediction and we start tp play on the 4th draw and the win comes on the 13th draw then 10 draws would be played at 3 pairs per draw equals 30 pairs-numbers bought and 65 won equals 35 profit, but some wins come sooner other later and some don't come at all, so I need indepth testing.

I am not all all sure about this yet, because this is based on 1 very quick study that I made a few days ago and I was very tired at the time, I need to study this again to make sure, I will try to do the study sometime Tuesday or Wednesday, to make sure that I was not just seeing things and that my imagination was not making things up.

Because it appeared as if some wins come sooner and some don't come at all, it might be best to play 2 or 3 different predictions at the same time, so maybe that would be from about 6 to 9 pairs-numbers played for each draw.

Of course before any numbers are played you would have to "play on paper" for at least 1 Month to see if there would really be a profit or not, if I think that this might work, I will send to you the predictions and then you will see if the numbers win or not, I will give more detailed instructions, but I won't give the "prediction method" now I know that it is best that I keep those things to myself, if we really want to win.

-------

Well,  later I will tell you how the sudy went and if we can use this way or not.

If not then I will try to develop more filters for that game and will have to play the filter way instead.

We the filter way, we expect to win on the very next draw (if we are going to win at all), but with very many pairs-numbers played.

The other way is a "prediction" "projected" in-to the future that could be from 4 to 12 or more future draws before the win comes, if it comes at all.

-----------

For this Quiniela thing (Both ways) I am using a few pattern methods that I never before tried.

The Quiniela is the equivalent of trying to predict and win a straight 1 pair game, such as 1 of the 3 straight pick 3 pairs and or 1 of the pick 4 pairs.

Here on the U.S and elsewhere such pairs should pay 50 to 1.

Deeping in Ramdoness
                          Dominican Republic
                          Member #73824
                          April 25, 2009
                          238 Posts
                          Posted: August 25, 2009, 9:41 am - IP Logged

remember that this.. for example if you predict the number

43.. and the 43. dont COME in 1st place.. are another 2 place.. more

second and 3th place.. .. if this number come. in 2 or  3 place you predtion .. as succes full .. but the target is win. in... 1st place...

i still studing and hand writing my... 3x3 boxes....

about pairs.. i dit not get it__ from 1 to 100 is only 10 pairs

(00-11-22-33-44-55-66-77-88-99-)

you sugest to play these pair each time???

26-68-37

this are the results of yesterday

i wanna work in this.. but my real work. and.. in the night i just have time for complete the 3x3 boxes.. i dont know why but maybe i won soon...

and now the PAYOFF ARE HIGER FOR MINOR .. winners

for  6 lines.. (100,00)

for 5 lines (50,000)

Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: August 25, 2009, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

remember that this.. for example if you predict the number

43.. and the 43. dont COME in 1st place.. are another 2 place.. more

second and 3th place.. .. if this number come. in 2 or  3 place you predtion .. as succes full .. but the target is win. in... 1st place...

i still studing and hand writing my... 3x3 boxes....

about pairs.. i dit not get it__ from 1 to 100 is only 10 pairs

(00-11-22-33-44-55-66-77-88-99-)

you sugest to play these pair each time???

26-68-37

this are the results of yesterday

i wanna work in this.. but my real work. and.. in the night i just have time for complete the 3x3 boxes.. i dont know why but maybe i won soon...

and now the PAYOFF ARE HIGER FOR MINOR .. winners

for  6 lines.. (100,00)

for 5 lines (50,000)

A pair is a 2 digit number and they are from 00 to 99, they are 100 numbers.

One of my 2 prediction ways for the Quiniela didn't work after all, now the only things left to try are filters and maybe lottery programs, I will look at filters first as the lottery programs that I have tried don't process 2 digits games such as the Quiniela.

Deeping in Ramdoness
                              Dominican Republic
                              Member #73824
                              April 25, 2009
                              238 Posts
                              Posted: August 26, 2009, 9:30 am - IP Logged

2 predition.. men rememeber here are 4 lottery companies of QUINIELA...maybe you hit in one of the 4.....

of these.. 4 companies just 2.. OFFERS JACKPOT GAMES.. the others just quieniela.

i insist.. is better to play singles.. whit out pairs.. you know the 2 digist diferent... not the same..11 22 33...etc

and try 10 numbers or 15.. play all these 15 numbers......

what filter or method you think is posible to use