Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"Domi" Pega 3

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: August 26, 2009, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

2 predition.. men rememeber here are 4 lottery companies of QUINIELA...maybe you hit in one of the 4.....

of these.. 4 companies just 2.. OFFERS JACKPOT GAMES.. the others just quieniela.

i insist.. is better to play singles.. whit out pairs.. you know the 2 digist diferent... not the same..11 22 33...etc

and try 10 numbers or 15.. play all these 15 numbers......

what filter or method you think is posible to use

I had trouble yesterday and today, my computer got some kind of virus, it took me untill just now to fix it, or at least it seems to be fixed I am not sure yet, I have not had trouble with it for about 1 Hour, since Yesterday I had been trying to find out how to fix it, my AntiVirus and my AntiSpy wares could not fix it, I had to look for other programs and finally found 1 that seems to have fixed it, the Virus or whatever it was gave me big problems every few minutes of computer use, I thought that I would have to format and overwrite this partition and operating system with another of the copies that I have, same as I have done a few other times before, but this time I wanted to preserve this installation, replacing it would had taken about 1 Hour or so, but I didn't want to lose it, so I did it the hard way.

See, I have a MultiBoot system, if 1 partition goes bad, I can replace with a good one complete with all programs already installed in about 1 Hour, I have done that before, that is why I made my Pc a MultiBoot kind.

I have enough spare partitions complete with WinXP and programs, that I don't have to worry about crashes and "Blue Screens Of Death"

-------

Anyhow that took the time that I need for some lottery study Yesterday and Today.

You don't understand me, when I say "Pairs" I mean:

00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 Etc UpTo 99.

I know what you mean about not playing the 00 11 22 33 44 55 66 77 88 99, as they don't win as often, but they have 1/10 chance of winning.

I think that I can beat the Quiniela game, it is just a matter of time.

Keep on working on the "MultiLines" Tic Tac Toe game and leave the Quiniela to me, I will crack it in due time, I won't leave it alone, I also have a very high interest in Cracking the Quiniela.

-------

Well, my computer behaves as if it is fixed so I think that it is and I might not have to replace this installation with another one.

-------

Talk to you later again soon.

----------

Somehow I seem to pick up "Trackers" here at L.P. very often and to make matter worse I donwload install and test programs very often, so I am bound to pick up "Stuff" sooner or later and I do.

----------

Good Luck!

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
    Deeping in Ramdoness
    Dominican Republic
    Member #73824
    April 25, 2009
    238 Posts
    Posted: August 27, 2009, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

thanks for supporting men.. together we can make it..

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
      Deeping in Ramdoness
      Dominican Republic
      Member #73824
      April 25, 2009
      238 Posts
      Posted: August 31, 2009, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

lattern where are you.. are missed for a few days>> are you bussy

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: August 31, 2009, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

lattern where are you.. are missed for a few days>> are you bussy

Pira, I have been very busy, yes, but not with the lottery.

Remember the 2 digits by each position filter that I talked about (2 Filters)?
        I tested it on past draws of the Quiniela 1st prize game and one of those two filters didn't work, but the other one did.
        So that is one digit by each position, each digit by position filters out 10 Quiniela numbers (Pairs), so between the 2 digits they filter out 20 Quiniela numbers (Pairs).
        I also had 2 other filters from before, one that when tested on past draws filtered from 25 to 37 Quiniela numbers and another that filtered from 12 to 16 Quiniela numbers.
        All filters always have failure rates, even if some have lower failure rates than others and when filters are used, failures compound in relation to how many filters are used and to their particular failure rates.
        Everything has a price, this is why it is very hard to make a profit.
        So:
        20 + 16 + 37 = 73 Quiniela (Pairs) filtered out, but since filtration might or should "OverLap" the amount  of Quiniela numbers filtered out should be much fewer than 73 and perhaps would change from one prediction to another.
        And due to filters failures not every draw would be won.
        Only doing the actual predictions would tell if there would be a profit or not.
        But this is not enough, the filters need to be retested by themselves and also together.
        And I also need to try to develop other ways.
        While tracking Quiniela numbers (pairs) might help, there are 100 of them and so special pairs software would be needed and so can't track them.
        ----------
        Well, we will see if anything else develops, I still have a few ideas to try out.
        -----------
        And this installed partition of my computer completely recovered after all.
        ----------
        Later.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."