Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Would you wear a disguise to your press conference?

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 7 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
Member #32537
February 12, 2006
698 Posts
Posted: August 15, 2009, 6:35 am - IP Logged

DC81, i would take that as cops and anyone else trying to flat out murder me, self dennce is a right not a murder case

i have the right to defned my self and my money form thefts, and i don't mind killing ever human on planet earth in self defence, so bring it, i kill you all in self defence, no prob

to the main related  topic  thro, i have a few idea's to add

borweb- spot on, hiring a group of ninja to thro off the lotto media would work also then just hiring 1 acter

that  have each acter wear a diff costume,

one be a alien, o yea, claim it as a alien in a costume, and speak,

thanks for letting me play humans, your money is worthless and i cheated and won it with magic powers you can't understand yet= all as a really bad mock joke at the odds of the lotto

or have a have a acter dressed up as a emporer , and claim hes taking back hes nation with this money

and my last one, the grim reaper,  just say am coming to kill you all sooner or later,

and ever time a media asks their questions, just say you want me to move up your death date?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10348 Posts
    Posted: August 15, 2009, 10:27 am - IP Logged

joshuacloak,

" joint assets in the middle of a divorce, hugwash let me get this right if am married, and she wants to get a divorce, and after the paper work is started, and we are already moved out then i win the lotto, 50% SURE belongs to her, i don't think so buddy"

I'm pretty sure this has actually happened, the divorced spouse claiming half the winnings, and getting them - or more. I think it was on one of the lotto doucmentaries.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
      Member #23135
      October 8, 2005
      8 Posts
      Posted: August 16, 2009, 12:49 am - IP Logged

Yeah, lottery winnings aquired during the marriage, (even if you started the divorce proceedings you are still married) is subject to equitable distrubution.

Monkey Butt, USA
        United States
        Member #54569
        August 23, 2007
        1124 Posts
        Posted: August 16, 2009, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

joint assets in the middle of a divorce, hugwash

let me get this right

if am married, and she wants to get a divorce, and after the paper work is started,

and we are already moved out

then i win the lotto, 50% SURE belongs to her, i don't think so buddy

i have her killed for being a theft, and i take anyone defending her getting any thing as willing to help a  theft, and kill them too, i don't take kindly to being told being a theft is legal, i dare anyone to try and steal my stuff, they will die

the law is blind to reality, and i have issue taking anyone down to reality

to many people get away with lawsuits, and bitter  x's trying to take whats not their's

the law say whatever it wants, but i dont listin to no freakin bs laws,

joshuacloak,

Google "judge awards jackpot to ex" then read the following thread "Appeals Court Orders Woman Who Hid $1.3 Million Lottery Jackpot."

I understand how you feel. I'd probably feel the same way myself.

As far as a disguise. Yes I would disguise myself and let it be known that my safety and the safety of my family is in danger due to the fact that there is a strong possibility of either me or my family member being kidnapped. If they were insistant then I would insist on 24/7 police protection for me and my family since my identity and the identity of my family has been made public.

My disguise would consist of a wig, glasses, a bodysuit that would change my body shape, contacts to change my eye color, speak with a different voice, rent a wheelchair and pretend that I can't walk.  I would probably rent an oxygen tank  to make it seem like I am on my last leg of life. But this thread does give me something to think about. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

Now I must go and practice disguising myself in order to be ready for the big day.

rundown99's avatar - cigar

United States
          Member #567
          August 14, 2002
          482 Posts
          Posted: August 16, 2009, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Why not just play the lottery in a state where you can be anonymous?

Smart lottery winners form trust to claim their winnings.  They send an attorney to the lottery headquarters to claim the prize in trust, so that ONLY the name of the trust is revealed.  And they tell NO ONE, especially relatives.

If you ever win a lottery and you are single, the only person you should ever marry is someone who was truly in love with you BEFORE you won the jackpot!

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
            Wilson
            United States
            Member #54516
            August 21, 2007
            2802 Posts
            Posted: August 17, 2009, 12:37 am - IP Logged

....I like that one GamerMom...."Lottery Post dot com".

heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeROFL

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
              Idaho
              United States
              Member #56506
              November 21, 2007
              6537 Posts
              Posted: August 17, 2009, 12:48 am - IP Logged

Because most states don't allow the option to be anonymous and we still would like to play the lottery. Moving or traveling to a state that allows anonymity, just to play the lottery, is not an option for most people.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10348 Posts
                Posted: August 17, 2009, 2:13 am - IP Logged

rundown99

I'm with ThatScaryChick on this.

If it was that easy, and you knew you were going to hit, I think moving to Australia would be the answer, from everything I've read here on LP. Anonymous and tax free, what more could we ask.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

PHILADELPHIA, PA
                  United States
                  Member #78600
                  August 17, 2009
                  3 Posts
                  Posted: August 18, 2009, 12:17 am - IP Logged

If you won big money, say PB or MM, and you were forced to do a press conference. Would you wear a disguise to protect your idenity? Would the lottery officals allow this? Has there ever been a case of this?

If i won the power ball, yes i would wear a disguise, please forgive me if this offends anyone.

First i would change my name.

Then, I would dress up like a muslim,  black head dress,  black sunglass'es,  black gloves, black cover all, and black sneeks.

How will you spend your winnings, i will donate it to my emon and mosk.

Now you know i will be grinning under the vail.

You are not going to buy anything for your self, no, i have all i need in shala.

The storey will be written but they will not see my face and friends will not know i won, bob

NY
                    United States
                    Member #23835
                    October 16, 2005
                    3474 Posts
                    Posted: August 18, 2009, 1:34 am - IP Logged

joint assets in the middle of a divorce, hugwash

let me get this right

if am married, and she wants to get a divorce, and after the paper work is started,

and we are already moved out

then i win the lotto, 50% SURE belongs to her, i don't think so buddy

i have her killed for being a theft, and i take anyone defending her getting any thing as willing to help a  theft, and kill them too, i don't take kindly to being told being a theft is legal, i dare anyone to try and steal my stuff, they will die

the law is blind to reality, and i have issue taking anyone down to reality

to many people get away with lawsuits, and bitter  x's trying to take whats not their's

the law say whatever it wants, but i dont listin to no freakin bs laws,

If you could use more free time, you don't need to waste any more trying to prove that you're a moron.

CowboysFan's avatar - Cowboys
                      Sunny California
                      United States
                      Member #63790
                      August 8, 2008
                      220 Posts
                      Posted: August 18, 2009, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

I would wear a gladiator mask.

Monkey Butt, USA
                        United States
                        Member #54569
                        August 23, 2007
                        1124 Posts
                        Posted: August 19, 2009, 12:56 am - IP Logged

If i won the power ball, yes i would wear a disguise, please forgive me if this offends anyone.

First i would change my name.

Then, I would dress up like a muslim,  black head dress,  black sunglass'es,  black gloves, black cover all, and black sneeks.

How will you spend your winnings, i will donate it to my emon and mosk.

Now you know i will be grinning under the vail.

You are not going to buy anything for your self, no, i have all i need in shala.

The storey will be written but they will not see my face and friends will not know i won, bob

Your disguise idea is excellent. I love it.