Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:22 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Post on TV!

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LosingJeff.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #14
November 9, 2001
31546 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2009, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Very KOOL!!!!

love to nibble those micey feet.

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
    Member #2217
    September 1, 2003
    985 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2009, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Outstanding!!!    Nice exposure, Todd.    LP certainly deserves the recognition - we'll have to work on that in-your-face interview.   I think it could be wrangled, at least here on the Peninsula.  I hear BOC and MDT are picked up over the pond your way too!   I don't know about other LP member states, but DE is starved for good, intelligent, and diverse conversation regarding all things lottery, so much so that I'd love to open a lottery only store location.   I just tell everyone I know to check out LP.  Type

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #2448
      October 4, 2003
      26123 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2009, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Todd!

Lex113's avatar - animal shark.jpg
        Brooklyn, NY
        United States
        Member #74991
        May 24, 2009
        5605 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2009, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Great PR. Cheers

I encourage as much people as I can to join and participate in the post.

Pets: 801-4520-6383

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10392 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2009, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Good for you, Todd. It certainly is exposure  for LP.

(Have dial-up at home, went to the library to see this).

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2009, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

that's good....

However sorry to say this, i don't know i couldn't hear very good because there was a tv in the background but i don't think they were reffering to LP per say...I think they were talking about the lottery and they just "happen" to mention LP because LP is number 1 when it comes to lottery...I could be wrong sorry i didn't hear very good...

my computer doesn't have sound i have to hear my dad's computer which at the time had TV playing....

if this case wasn't like that you are going to continue hearing about stories like that where people are talking about the lottery like gambling or how someone won the lottery and they just happen to mention LP because LP is number 1 in lottery....anyways i don't know nothing about copyrights or rights to "mention" someone i don't even know how it works...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34539 Posts
              Posted: August 13, 2009, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

http://media.lpimg.com/Do_Arkansans_Trust_Lottery_Draw_by_Computer.mp4

Hey Todd I see your moving up in the world! LOL, I just seen the Clip.  this place is already famous.   And there are really nice people here. I love it here! I also get good numbers here from some of the Members.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34539 Posts
                Posted: August 13, 2009, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Great PR. Cheers

I encourage as much people as I can to join and participate in the post.

I let a lot of people know about lottery post too, especially if I know they like to play the Lottery.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

konane's avatar - wallace
                  Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #1265
                  March 13, 2003
                  3351 Posts
                  Posted: August 13, 2009, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Totally awesome!!!  Nice long screen shot, great free advertising, huge congratulations!!!!  Party

Good luck to everyone!

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34539 Posts
                    Posted: August 13, 2009, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Very KOOL!!!!

Hey Emilyg!!!

Lotterologist's avatar - lightbulb
                      Lotto City, Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #36256
                      March 30, 2006
                      1472 Posts
                      Posted: August 13, 2009, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Impressive! Now all we need is for me to make a big hit! Wink

"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future."----Niels Bohr

beaudad's avatar - animaniacs26
                        Mid Atlantic States
                        United States
                        Member #60043
                        April 3, 2008
                        1422 Posts
                        Posted: August 13, 2009, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Todd..........great exposure........they could have "said" the name of the site........... and maybe some of the tv people there are LP members............one can only HOPE.........Congrats Again Todd.........getting the word out  is sometimes like rolling a bolder up a Hill!........beaudad........

" I don't have a gambling problem,  I have a problem winning!"

lotto lynn's avatar - Yavill
                          New York
                          United States
                          Member #65188
                          September 20, 2008
                          187 Posts
                          Posted: August 13, 2009, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

Cograts Todd,

You are the man with a plan.Thank you very much for this site. It's a great place to be!!!!

I Like It…I Like It®Sun Smileylotto lynn       

dx123's avatar - white face.jpg
                            somewhere
                            Canada
                            Member #39919
                            May 24, 2006
                            150 Posts
                            Posted: August 13, 2009, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Great TV exposure for Lottery Post Todd, all the best.

...lets trust that balls in a hopper would be used by smart politicians...[tic] perhaps one of them could push the button to start the various daily draws in each state, provinces too!

yt

dx123

ps...Todd I like the folks and atmosphere of 'smarts' here within the great LP, which causes one to think alot!

United States
                              Member #67052
                              November 15, 2008
                              80 Posts
                              Posted: August 14, 2009, 12:09 am - IP Logged

great story and it should definitedly increase traffic hear. 

no, no, no computerized drawing, as i make my way across the bridge tommorrow to buy some quick picks for saturday's powerball.

KEEP THE GOOD INFORMATION FLOWING.