Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is the fantasy better than reality?

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 7 years ago by GamerMom.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2009, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

What you fantasize is a reflection of an Ideal reality. The outcomes will surely be different .

Deal with that bridge when you cross it. You may actually act differently if it happened in comparison with what you originally thought. With that mind set, friends and families will seem more important than worrying about whether you'll isolate yourself from them.

The basic tone with this in lottery is...if you're mean before you win, there's a good chance you'll be mean after you win.

If you are stubborn, you'll be stubborn afterwards.

If you are cheap, you'll carry those attributes on after a win.

The list goes on.

Bottom line....Whatever guilt or bad behavior you have, there's a fair chance those behaviors will pass on to the new life with riches.

Personally, I'd go broke. Constantly giving to all who are less fortunate than I...lol

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
    Chicago
    United States
    Member #70678
    February 8, 2009
    889 Posts
    Posted: August 19, 2009, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

What you fantasize is a reflection of an Ideal reality. The outcomes will surely be different .

Deal with that bridge when you cross it. You may actually act differently if it happened in comparison with what you originally thought. With that mind set, friends and families will seem more important than worrying about whether you'll isolate yourself from them.

The basic tone with this in lottery is...if you're mean before you win, there's a good chance you'll be mean after you win.

If you are stubborn, you'll be stubborn afterwards.

If you are cheap, you'll carry those attributes on after a win.

The list goes on.

Bottom line....Whatever guilt or bad behavior you have, there's a fair chance those behaviors will pass on to the new life with riches.

Personally, I'd go broke. Constantly giving to all who are less fortunate than I...lol

Awww glad to see your cute little baby face is back! LOL!

I think what you say is true!

My fantasy is to pay off all the bills and give some money to my kids because there were so many things I could never do for them when they were growing up and my 2 older kids are now struggling. That and I would buy a house so that I would ALWAYS have a parking space and I would NEVER have to go to the laundrymat again.

I think my fantasy would become reality.....I have never been a material person LOL why start now?

I don't think I would have to worry about going broke....I'm hoarding a big chunk of it hahaha!

GamerMom's avatar - tails

United States
      Member #60535
      April 21, 2008
      460 Posts
      Posted: August 19, 2009, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Yep you would, unfortunately the gift tax would eat you alive.