Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

i was in the hospital

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 7 years ago by chouquounette.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
new york
United States
Member #52681
June 4, 2007
2216 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2009, 5:13 am - IP Logged

goodmorning everyone

sorry i have not bein here seens thursday the 20 i was in the hospital i had fracture my back rib and i had a littel cut on the tissue of my lung and all this because i when to walk my dog , im still in pain when i move but i had to try and get stronger for all of you because i really love helping everyone here, i came out on saturday but staying in a freinds house because i dont have a bed i didnt want to say anying to anyone but i bein sleeping in a beach chair for 8 month because i cannot aford a bed im so a same of saying this but but it ok i just have to wait up to i get some money to get one , but right now im hurt cannot move to much , i love you all

thank you

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044 7086045 ntrust and belive

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2009, 5:25 am - IP Logged

Sorry to hear that Thundercat... Take care of yourself...Hope you feel better soonSun Smiley

new york
      United States
      Member #52681
      June 4, 2007
      2216 Posts
      Posted: August 24, 2009, 5:38 am - IP Logged

goodmorning everyone

sorry i have not bein here seens thursday the 20 i was in the hospital i had fracture my back rib and i had a littel cut on the tissue of my lung and all this because i when to walk my dog , im still in pain when i move but i had to try and get stronger for all of you because i really love helping everyone here, i came out on saturday but staying in a freinds house because i dont have a bed i didnt want to say anying to anyone but i bein sleeping in a beach chair for 8 month because i cannot aford a bed im so a same of saying this but but it ok i just have to wait up to i get some money to get one , but right now im hurt cannot move to much , i love you all

thank you

this is what happen

no all i know i when to walk my dog but when my dog see other littel dogs she wants to go and play so i told my dog not to pull me because she saw a lettel dog and at that moment all i remmeber she pull me so hard that i hit a pipe on my back and felt on the floor but could not get up could not beath i saw crying so hard that i told a man please help me i can not get up so a lady came and she seen that i was in pain i said get my husband so they when to get him and do you know what he said when he came down and saw me he told me this . you are <snip>ing up my life and than he just went up stairs and told my son to come down anyway my son came the people caal the ambules and the came the lady was tell them that i can not beath so they gavie me ox you to baeth so i still was crying because of the pain so when i got to the hospital they took xray they saw i broke a rib and had a cut on the tissue of my lung they gave me fast mophin and some other pill , but happy to be back

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
        Member #63356
        July 26, 2008
        1427 Posts
        Posted: August 24, 2009, 5:47 am - IP Logged

Mmmmm......ThunderCat - You and I have to have a private conversation soon.   YOU are WOMAN!  Don't forget that!!

{{{{{{{{{{{ThunderCat}}}}}}}}}}}}  Take Care of Yourself and write me when you are feeling better.

I will pray for you, and hope that you will find strenght and wisdom soon.  Be Blessed.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34540 Posts
          Posted: August 24, 2009, 8:29 am - IP Logged

goodmorning everyone

thank you

No wonder why I couldn't reach you! I hope you get better. You have to be more careful. I hope that was all it was?  Try not to do to much.  I wish I could help you, but right now, am trying to buy a Car, and My Husband is going to buy it!  Maybe you should play Bed? I wonder what that plays for? I dreamed about my Dead son, and it seems like I was in the bed,  that's a hunch! I am waiting for that number to fall.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

new york
            United States
            Member #52681
            June 4, 2007
            2216 Posts
            Posted: August 24, 2009, 8:47 am - IP Logged

No wonder why I couldn't reach you! I hope you get better. You have to be more careful. I hope that was all it was?  Try not to do to much.  I wish I could help you, but right now, am trying to buy a Car, and My Husband is going to buy it!  Maybe you should play Bed? I wonder what that plays for? I dreamed about my Dead son, and it seems like I was in the bed,  that's a hunch! I am waiting for that number to fall.

number for bed is - 841 - 265 - 1460 - 2777

411- 424

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34540 Posts
              Posted: August 24, 2009, 8:53 am - IP Logged

number for bed is - 841 - 265 - 1460 - 2777

411- 424

Ok, I will play them. Thanks!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #65279
                September 22, 2008
                5239 Posts
                Posted: August 25, 2009, 6:46 am - IP Logged

xthundercat2003,

The fact that you are able to share your recent situation is truly a testament to your strength and integrity. Take your recovery slowly and expect/manifest blessings and a renewal in your health and wealth. They will come.
                My prayers are with you.

Bahamas
                  Member #68286
                  December 17, 2008
                  1136 Posts
                  Posted: August 25, 2009, 6:58 am - IP Logged

I am very sorry to hear of your situation and a lot of people take these things for granted i have a house but not much money but i hope God will help you i am praying

foxier 12354

woohoo22000's avatar - WINGS
                    New York
                    United States
                    Member #77112
                    July 14, 2009
                    195 Posts
                    Posted: August 25, 2009, 7:53 am - IP Logged

My prayers are with you, Thundercat, during this very difficult time.

Fran

Winning isn't everything......but it's A LOT better than losing!  LOL

new york
                      United States
                      Member #52681
                      June 4, 2007
                      2216 Posts
                      Posted: August 25, 2009, 9:38 am - IP Logged

thank you all for your swettie hearts and words.

bless you all

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                        long, island
                        Bahamas
                        Member #62181
                        June 20, 2008
                        3681 Posts
                        Posted: August 25, 2009, 10:22 am - IP Logged

goodmorning everyone

thank you

i'm so sorry to here all of this and hope you get well soon. have faith you will get the money.and we love you to

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
                          Member #31284
                          January 27, 2006
                          8962 Posts
                          Posted: August 25, 2009, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Sorry to hear this, I hope it gets better for you

Long Island
                            Bahamas
                            Member #59488
                            March 17, 2008
                            1555 Posts
                            Posted: August 25, 2009, 10:49 am - IP Logged

I am soo touched and saddened to hear about your situation.  I will be in FL on Friday, I will try and see what I can do for you while I am there.  PM me your actual address.  I think I have it, but incase I don't, please send it again.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

beaudad's avatar - animaniacs26
                              Mid Atlantic States
                              United States
                              Member #60043
                              April 3, 2008
                              1422 Posts
                              Posted: August 25, 2009, 11:29 am - IP Logged

I hope you will get better cat.........I pray that any evil that is around you will leave......blessings to you............beaudad.........

" I don't have a gambling problem,  I have a problem winning!"