Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

i was in the hospital

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 7 years ago by chouquounette.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
srpny's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
New York
United States
Member #22672
September 29, 2005
718 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2009, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Thundercat,

Sorry to hear what happened to you. I wish you a speedy recovery. Feel better soon.

SRPNY

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49383
    January 29, 2007
    7304 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2009, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

goodmorning everyone

sorry i have not bein here seens thursday the 20 i was in the hospital i had fracture my back rib and i had a littel cut on the tissue of my lung and all this because i when to walk my dog , im still in pain when i move but i had to try and get stronger for all of you because i really love helping everyone here, i came out on saturday but staying in a freinds house because i dont have a bed i didnt want to say anying to anyone but i bein sleeping in a beach chair for 8 month because i cannot aford a bed im so a same of saying this but but it ok i just have to wait up to i get some money to get one , but right now im hurt cannot move to much , i love you all

thank you

I realy don't know where to start from, reading this takes me back to when i was with my husband and i have to say this, what happen to you could happen to anyone, the part of this that touch me the most is what your husband did and said. Let me tell you, no one and i mean no one should have to live with someone that mean.

If someone can't have sympathy and feeling for you while your down and need help i can't start to imagine what you go through on a daily base. I don't think i had it that bad with my husband but i went through a whole lot with him and after 18 yrs i left because my happiness mattered. At some point in your life you have to tell your self that.

These things only comes to make us strong, we feel like we can't make it  on our own but with God's help we can do anything. When i pray, most of the time am in the shower i don't care how long i let the water run because he helps me pay the bills and i ask God to clense me of all unpurity and clense me of any evil thoughs before i talk to him i don't add anything i go to him just as i am and take all my needs to him and i've been on my own for 6yrs now.

I strongly believe everyone should be happy and you can also. Try and get some counselling because i feel you need it and pray like i do and believe it and it will get better for you. Group Hug

I can't start to tell you how sad hearing this made me, because i was once in your shoe.

Get well soon and i will be praying for you.Blue Angel

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2009, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

I am sorry to read what is happening to you. I hope you get better quickly and I hope things start looking up for you. Blue Angel

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
        new york
        United States
        Member #52681
        June 4, 2007
        2216 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2009, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

thank you i hope that god will really bless all of you good people

i never knew that here in lp people really care you make me feel good inside

may god blees you all today

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044 7086045 ntrust and belive

United States
          Member #56990
          December 12, 2007
          209 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2009, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi thundercat, I will keep you in my prayers. Just beleive and trust in GOD...

and everday will be alright. SKIP

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
            new york
            United States
            Member #52681
            June 4, 2007
            2216 Posts
            Posted: August 25, 2009, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Hi thundercat, I will keep you in my prayers. Just beleive and trust in GOD...

and everday will be alright. SKIP

i know i do belive and trust god he knows i feel he have something good for me

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044 7086045 ntrust and belive

CopyCat's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
              Los Angeles
              United States
              Member #1289
              March 22, 2003
              473 Posts
              Posted: August 27, 2009, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Dear Xthundercat2003,

I am really sorry that you are in pain right now, but I know you will be fine, just take it easy.  Did the Doctor say what type of bed that you need or what would be best for you to have.  I had hurt my back and the physical therapist said that the memory foam mattress was very good.  It really makes a difference to have the right type of mattress.

Just try to rest.

Blessings,

CopyCat$$$$$$$$$$$$$

United States
                Member #916
                December 12, 2002
                18335 Posts
                Posted: August 27, 2009, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Thundercat... I have told you this before... It is never easy to let go of that part of your life...But You can and you will be a  happier person as a result. You just need to do it period...Otherwise the cycle will never end.  There is no room for abuse in a relationship.. Abusive people remain abusive.. Look at the statistics...Unless you make that move nothing will change for you. Be blessedBlue Angel