Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 9/1 - 9/30/2009

Topic closed. 3674 replies. Last post 7 years ago by bigtyme32.

Page 188 of 245
PrintE-mailLink
NBey6's avatar - pyramid
$$ Notaphilist $$

United States
Member #4290
April 9, 2004
16451 Posts
Posted: September 22, 2009, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

It figures, I bet it was a low payout and hardly anyone had that number, after NCEL had that BIG PAYOUT last night, they needed to cut back today LOL!!!!! Good thing I only spent $1.50 on this drawing LOL!!!!Jester Laugh

You guessed right coolmoney!!

Daytime Drawing (3:00pm)

Tuesday, Sep 22, 2009

558 winning shares won a total of $59,790

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

United States
    Member #1630
    June 7, 2003
    6011 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2009, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

You guessed right coolmoney!!

Daytime Drawing (3:00pm)

Tuesday, Sep 22, 2009

558 winning shares won a total of $59,790

This would be a GOOD time to go on a lottery diet and I am going to do just that LOL!!!! NCEL might not pay out alot of money for a while so I will cut back until they do!!!!

United States
      Member #77202
      July 16, 2009
      99 Posts
      Posted: September 22, 2009, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

If you in N.C THINK YOUR CASH 3  payouts of 58 G rand is LOW YOU NEED TO GO TO TNLOTTERY.COM ....CLICK ON CASH3 SHOW ALL #S ....YOU SEE HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO HAVE a real lottery! MOFAMILLFACES

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
        Durham, North Carolina
        United States
        Member #58710
        February 23, 2008
        6850 Posts
        Posted: September 22, 2009, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

If you in N.C THINK YOUR CASH 3  payouts of 58 G rand is LOW YOU NEED TO GO TO TNLOTTERY.COM ....CLICK ON CASH3 SHOW ALL #S ....YOU SEE HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO HAVE a real lottery! MOFAMILLFACES

Goodness. I have read TN lottery sucked but omg...Those are the lowest payouts I've ever seen!!! 17k!!!!

United States
          Member #1630
          June 7, 2003
          6011 Posts
          Posted: September 22, 2009, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Goodness. I have read TN lottery sucked but omg...Those are the lowest payouts I've ever seen!!! 17k!!!!

I know trulyblessed, they are!!!! One day they didn't pay but $10,000, now that is a shame LOL!!!!

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
            Member #62239
            June 21, 2008
            24951 Posts
            Posted: September 22, 2009, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Hurray! Congrats to ALL recent Winners & Posters.... Good Luck to ALL tonight!!!! Hurray!

*pls*

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
              Wilson
              United States
              Member #54516
              August 21, 2007
              2802 Posts
              Posted: September 22, 2009, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Sorry if my message came off a little strong (and off-topic) yesterday.  I don't want to interrupt the flow here.  I just had a really hard day, spending literally all day, from about 7:30 AM until the time I wrote the message last night fixing some really difficult problems with the technology that runs the site, and seeing a bunch of messages (not just in this thread) telling me where to shove the advertisements supporting this site was tough to take in my tired state.  It's not like I get paid to run this site, and after almost 10 years of doing this I kinda feel like I should be giving the benefit of the doubt.

I won't keep posting about this because I don't want to hijack this thread with something off-topic, but I did want to apologize for the rant yesterday.

Idon't know about the rest of theLP family.....but  you can rant.Rant..rave...all you want! It's your soap box because frankly I couldn't do it day after day after day after day.  It'sgood to vent....get it out...woooooooooooHippyooosaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! It good to see the human side of you ....because u know...the mask....(Luke I am ur faaaaaaaaaaaaaatherrrrrrrrrrrrr..) heheheheeeeeeeeeeeee.Like right now...my desktop has CRASHED..and u know what I'm going to do.....REPLACEMENT!!! I'm on my daughter's laptop and I don't like this thing at all. I like my little mousie. Ifeel really awkward reaching for it.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THAT BUSTED THE TRIP 333 LAST NIGHT AND TODAY'S 589!!!   Cheers

tb..I know u found that "sweet spot".....I hope BLK remembers my souvenir shot glass. Wink

NICKEL is doing some more goofy stuff. Ya'll must be putting the hurt on 'em. You know what I say...."don't stop GET IT...GET IT" Dance

NCJB....where are ya....it's time for a serial number....anybody seen the serial killa???LurkingOC Joe...I'mplaying it tonite....564....534....243....231

also 623 173 391 392

....anybody think a good repeat is going to come tonite and if so...which one do u think it's going to be?

Vergie if ur 233 223 falls tonite in NC I'm going to scream!!!  Thud

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31517 Posts
                Posted: September 22, 2009, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Idon't know about the rest of theLP family.....but  you can rant.Rant..rave...all you want! It's your soap box because frankly I couldn't do it day after day after day after day.  It'sgood to vent....get it out...woooooooooooHippyooosaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! It good to see the human side of you ....because u know...the mask....(Luke I am ur faaaaaaaaaaaaaatherrrrrrrrrrrrr..) heheheheeeeeeeeeeeee.Like right now...my desktop has CRASHED..and u know what I'm going to do.....REPLACEMENT!!! I'm on my daughter's laptop and I don't like this thing at all. I like my little mousie. Ifeel really awkward reaching for it.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THAT BUSTED THE TRIP 333 LAST NIGHT AND TODAY'S 589!!!   Cheers

tb..I know u found that "sweet spot".....I hope BLK remembers my souvenir shot glass. Wink

NICKEL is doing some more goofy stuff. Ya'll must be putting the hurt on 'em. You know what I say...."don't stop GET IT...GET IT" Dance

NCJB....where are ya....it's time for a serial number....anybody seen the serial killa???LurkingOC Joe...I'mplaying it tonite....564....534....243....231

also 623 173 391 392

....anybody think a good repeat is going to come tonite and if so...which one do u think it's going to be?

Cb, if one of them comes out I'm going to scream too!

Good luck tonight!See Ya!

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31517 Posts
                  Posted: September 22, 2009, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Sorry if my message came off a little strong (and off-topic) yesterday.  I don't want to interrupt the flow here.  I just had a really hard day, spending literally all day, from about 7:30 AM until the time I wrote the message last night fixing some really difficult problems with the technology that runs the site, and seeing a bunch of messages (not just in this thread) telling me where to shove the advertisements supporting this site was tough to take in my tired state.  It's not like I get paid to run this site, and after almost 10 years of doing this I kinda feel like I should be giving the benefit of the doubt.

I won't keep posting about this because I don't want to hijack this thread with something off-topic, but I did want to apologize for the rant yesterday.

Todd, feel free to rant all you want to, you have the right to do that...what with putting up with all of us and our ups and downs we have had on here....you must be a saint to be able to stand it sometimes anyway!

10 years is a long time...think maybe we should be trying to come up with some kind of celebration with you for making it for that long.

I think you should do what you have to do to keep it going...I'd sure be lost without Lottery Post & I'm sure a lot of others feel the same way!

I think you are very fair & diplomatic with us!...thanks for all you do & for this great website!See Ya!

United States
                    Member #69530
                    January 11, 2009
                    7803 Posts
                    Posted: September 22, 2009, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Crow is this up to date or from the last time AVLM posted it?  Thanks.

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you TB.

I'm pretty sure Lucky Mans missing pairs are up to date given that I have deleted previous winning pairs..

Good Luck TB!

Win some BIG money,ok.

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
                      Member #48867
                      January 11, 2007
                      4180 Posts
                      Posted: September 22, 2009, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Hope you kept it in win4life!!!Jack-in-the-Box

Sure did. Thanks Cool money.

B4badu44's avatar - 69515 10200652981311003_805981818_n.jpg
                        Charlotte North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #67555
                        November 29, 2008
                        3031 Posts
                        Posted: September 22, 2009, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

also 623 173 391 392

tonight's number's 888,616,818,919,010,100,

239,237.236,295,  Good luck to all.CheersBlue Angel

United States
                          Member #69530
                          January 11, 2009
                          7803 Posts
                          Posted: September 22, 2009, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

1x for 50cent..wasn't looking for 3's

but cover them..wanted those 8's

Hey Money?

446 hasn't popped in over 700 draws in any order plus 464 is a never drawn...188-388 is looking good too....I'm also playing the long lost x02 pair...

Good luck!

United States
                            Member #69530
                            January 11, 2009
                            7803 Posts
                            Posted: September 22, 2009, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

It figures, I bet it was a low payout and hardly anyone had that number, after NCEL had that BIG PAYOUT last night, they needed to cut back today LOL!!!!! Good thing I only spent $1.50 on this drawing LOL!!!!Jester Laugh

Ya know I feel like an idiot.

333 came up on my 700 list and I didnt even play it,gosh I feel dumb right now......

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                              Member #62239
                              June 21, 2008
                              24951 Posts
                              Posted: September 22, 2009, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Roll Eyes  926 860 789 788
                                   229 703 257 236

Congrats in Advance to ALL Winners!!!
                              Roll Eyes

*pls*

Page 188 of 245