Welcome Guest
You last visited October 23, 2017, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 9/1 - 9/30/2009

Topic closed. 3674 replies. Last post 8 years ago by bigtyme32.

Page 189 of 245
PrintE-mailLink
JAP69's avatar - alas
South Carolina
United States
Member #6
November 4, 2001
8804 Posts
Posted: September 22, 2009, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

eve

Oo'Ka

hotmama's avatar - yocco
    Wilmington,NC
    United States
    Member #57581
    January 11, 2008
    7662 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2009, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

OK everyone, I made a statement on yesterday and got caught up in a rant for doing so, but that's  alright.  There were several of you that expressed your opinions as to how much you are enjoying the Lottery Post and were giving Todd lots of props for doing such a good job on keeping it going.  I would be the first to agree that he deserves every one of them.  Have you ever heard the expression " NOTHING FROM NOTHING LEAVES NOTHING" ?  Those of us who are here and use the Lottery Post everyday should give some consideration to upgrading our memberships.  You got to put something in, in order to get something out.  If this Post is depending upon funds to operate and you are making a profit buy using it, don't you think the fair thing to do would be to support its up keep?  There would be many advantages to our upgrading.  One would be the access to other tools that are not available as a Standard Member.  This alone would improve our game, and at the same time delay if not prevent an increase in the membership price that could result as a hardship on others.  Think about it, do you really enjoy the Post, do you want to see it continue or are you here just for the handouts.  We can only get out what we put in...remember, NOTHING FROM NOTHING LEAVES NOTHING.  Why not take the time and do an upgrade now so that tomorrow or several weeks down the road we can still click on the Lottery Post and it be there for us.

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #64839
      September 9, 2008
      1135 Posts
      Posted: September 22, 2009, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

OK everyone, I made a statement on yesterday and got caught up in a rant for doing so, but that's  alright.  There were several of you that expressed your opinions as to how much you are enjoying the Lottery Post and were giving Todd lots of props for doing such a good job on keeping it going.  I would be the first to agree that he deserves every one of them.  Have you ever heard the expression " NOTHING FROM NOTHING LEAVES NOTHING" ?  Those of us who are here and use the Lottery Post everyday should give some consideration to upgrading our memberships.  You got to put something in, in order to get something out.  If this Post is depending upon funds to operate and you are making a profit buy using it, don't you think the fair thing to do would be to support its up keep?  There would be many advantages to our upgrading.  One would be the access to other tools that are not available as a Standard Member.  This alone would improve our game, and at the same time delay if not prevent an increase in the membership price that could result as a hardship on others.  Think about it, do you really enjoy the Post, do you want to see it continue or are you here just for the handouts.  We can only get out what we put in...remember, NOTHING FROM NOTHING LEAVES NOTHING.  Why not take the time and do an upgrade now so that tomorrow or several weeks down the road we can still click on the Lottery Post and it be there for us.

Great advice and I was thinking the same as you. Currently, my membership is as high as I can go. If you can't afford the best, go with the Gold. Just like you said, Nothing from Nothing Leaves Nothing. This site has helped put alot of dead presidents in my pockets, thats for sure.

"All great achievements require time."

-Maya Angelou-

miss pick3's avatar - chi

United States
        Member #75195
        May 28, 2009
        522 Posts
        Posted: September 22, 2009, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Hello and good evening Hotmama,

I do not usually participate in conversations on here, but I did read Todds message and was tempted to suggest what your letter mentioned.  I did not do so, but do plan to upgrade if it will help the site.  I do hit often and as a result of things I have learned from this board.  In saying that thanks for reading my mind, and putting in writing.  The membership dollars per month would mean nothing to many I am sure as well as myself.  Look for my upgrade soon.

Miss Pick 3

Miss pick3

nikita18's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
          Wilson, NC
          United States
          Member #57005
          December 13, 2007
          526 Posts
          Posted: September 22, 2009, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Todd, feel free to rant all you want to, you have the right to do that...what with putting up with all of us and our ups and downs we have had on here....you must be a saint to be able to stand it sometimes anyway!

10 years is a long time...think maybe we should be trying to come up with some kind of celebration with you for making it for that long.

I think you should do what you have to do to keep it going...I'd sure be lost without Lottery Post & I'm sure a lot of others feel the same way!

I think you are very fair & diplomatic with us!...thanks for all you do & for this great website!See Ya!

I Agree!

Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.

hotmama's avatar - yocco
            Wilmington,NC
            United States
            Member #57581
            January 11, 2008
            7662 Posts
            Posted: September 22, 2009, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Hello and good evening Hotmama,

I do not usually participate in conversations on here, but I did read Todds message and was tempted to suggest what your letter mentioned.  I did not do so, but do plan to upgrade if it will help the site.  I do hit often and as a result of things I have learned from this board.  In saying that thanks for reading my mind, and putting in writing.  The membership dollars per month would mean nothing to many I am sure as well as myself.  Look for my upgrade soon.

Miss Pick 3

Thanks...that would be a big help.  One we will all benefit from.

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
              Durham, North Carolina
              United States
              Member #58710
              February 23, 2008
              6938 Posts
              Posted: September 22, 2009, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you TB.

I'm pretty sure Lucky Mans missing pairs are up to date given that I have deleted previous winning pairs..

Good Luck TB!

Win some BIG money,ok.

Ok. Thanks for the response crow!!! I sure hope I win some big money tonight. Still holding those 222s. Duck

favor4's avatar - huntres2
                Winston Salem
                United States
                Member #61198
                May 15, 2008
                26088 Posts
                Posted: September 22, 2009, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Kudos to all 589 winners and posters!!!!!

EVE

805 099 373 902 937 139

360 892 137 844 967 147

qp: 960 261 634 734 770

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

taterman47's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                  Walkertown N.C.
                  United States
                  Member #67152
                  November 18, 2008
                  1546 Posts
                  Posted: September 22, 2009, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Tonight--110---001---661---209..

WinEvans$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    enfield nc
                    United States
                    Member #66674
                    November 2, 2008
                    996 Posts
                    Posted: September 22, 2009, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Kudos to all 589 winners and posters!!!!!

EVE

805 099 373 902 937 139

360 892 137 844 967 147

qp: 960 261 634 734 770

like that 937

favor4's avatar - huntres2
                      Winston Salem
                      United States
                      Member #61198
                      May 15, 2008
                      26088 Posts
                      Posted: September 22, 2009, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

like that 937

Hello My Friend-

I sure hope it pops out tonight!  Good Luck to ya!

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

WinEvans$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        enfield nc
                        United States
                        Member #66674
                        November 2, 2008
                        996 Posts
                        Posted: September 22, 2009, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Hello My Friend-

my computer been down. We havent had a all OOO number in awhile i like 973 735 and 135

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                          North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #52091
                          May 10, 2007
                          1375 Posts
                          Posted: September 22, 2009, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello My Friend-

I Agree!........................589 roll out...................537, 937, 587, 835, 532, 935, 932, 930, 837, 354, 432...........look out for these in NC and other states....they like to fall together....oops forgot 957!!

It is.....what it is!!!!!!!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                            Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23962 Posts
                            Posted: September 22, 2009, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi!  I just wanted to say thanks for all the nice, supportive comments.  I have read through them all and I really appreciate it.

That's not to say that everyone has to agree, of course; in fact it would be strange if everyone shared exactly the same opinion.  I read and digest ALL opinions, and I appreciate when someone takes the time to express themselves.

I'll continue to monitor the posts for feedback, although I'll remain quiet so that I don't distract from the Pick 3 topics.  If anyone wants to share their thoughts and would like a reply, you can send me a PM any time.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                              Member #73270
                              April 10, 2009
                              2854 Posts
                              Posted: September 22, 2009, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

I just upgrade my membership.Thanks Todd for all that you do.

Page 189 of 245