Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Stop what you doing: Work on this one and you will get there...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Broulir32.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: September 2, 2009, 12:02 am - IP Logged

You may not like what i am about to say but is for your own good...I've seen you all sweating and arduously workin hard adding subtracting, adding pi, multiplying by pi, multiplying by e, multiplying by 1.66638, dividing or whatever you all do...You want to win MegaMillions do all that subtracting, multiplying, adding etc do it to this:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/182976

That's "Bigatoo Difference Numbers"....That's the only way you are going to win Powerball with 1 ticket...The rest of systems only increases the play amount of tickets...That idea that you are only going to match Powerball/MegaMillions with less than 5 tickets YOU CAN ONLY ACHIEVE IT WITH BIGATOO DIFFERENCE NUMBERS add it to powerball and you have the biggest chances to get there...

I am not writing this particular post asking for members opinions, like how they say i am not asking you i am telling you...

and if you happened to have some change and don't want to win Powerball/Megamillions with 1 ticket, use Bigatoo Difference Numbers with this system: ignore the comments...

http://www.lotterypost.com/blogentry/31856/viewcomments

Only if you have change....

using this system MegaMillions a Pick5/56 + Pick1/46 becomes a: Pick5/28 + Pick1/16.....assuming you shrink the bonus ball field 3 times meaning 1,2,3 becomes 1; and 4,5,6 becomes 2 and so on...

you can do this this way or you can wait 900 million years YOUR WAY....

end of trasmition....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1707 Posts
    Posted: September 2, 2009, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

THIS METHOD SEEMS TO BE A REMNANT OF 2 METHODS POSTED PREVIOUSLY BY LOTTO LAUGHS AND DIAMONDPALACE:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/189132

AND LOTTOLAUGHS FANTASY FIVE NUMBER STRING FORMULA (I CAN'T FIND THE THREAD FOR THIS SYSTEM):

S(SAME) + 1 + 2

-1 SAME +1

+1 +2 +3

USE THIS FORMULA APPLIED TO EACH NUMBER IN THE PICK 5

LOTTO LAUGHS, MAYBE YOU CAN LOCATE YOUR THREAD FOR YOUR FANTASY 5 NUMBER STRINGS AND IMPROVED NUMBER STRINGS WHICH USES THIS FORMULA.

THANKS.

Broulir32's avatar - 112

United States
      Member #67381
      November 24, 2008
      282 Posts
      Posted: September 2, 2009, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

"POSTED PREVIOUSLY BY LOTTO LAUGHS AND DIAMONDPALACe "

i think 0ct 2008   is before jan 2009

And the answer is ???       U won't get it, if u don't ask the question ??