Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

+ - revisited

Topic closed. 121 replies. Last post 8 years ago by abbagail1991.

Page 1 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
Member #33588
February 22, 2006
2068 Posts
Posted: October 14, 2008, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

-2 +1 + 0

+0 + 1 - 2

-1 +1 + 0

Use  these for your previous drawing Mid/ eve . It is fun !! good luck

Ps. most of the time one number from the previous draw always show up. This is why the 0 is very important in this formular. 

Villa Rica, Georgia
    United States
    Member #57211
    December 22, 2007
    100 Posts
    Posted: October 14, 2008, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

-2 +1 + 0

+0 + 1 - 2

-1 +1 + 0

Use  these for your previous drawing Mid/ eve . It is fun !! good luck

Ps. most of the time one number from the previous draw always show up. This is why the 0 is very important in this formular. 

Can you use Georgia mid /eve draw as an example?

United States
      Member #33588
      February 22, 2006
      2068 Posts
      Posted: October 14, 2008, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Can you use Georgia mid /eve draw as an example?

what was your midday today ? line it up and do the math. 

Villa Rica, Georgia
        United States
        Member #57211
        December 22, 2007
        100 Posts
        Posted: October 14, 2008, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Ga mid: 918 gives 728  926  828

Ga eve: 117 gives 927  125  027

It this correct?

United States
          Member #33588
          February 22, 2006
          2068 Posts
          Posted: October 14, 2008, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Ga mid: 918 gives 728  926  828

Ga eve: 117 gives 927  125  027

It this correct?

very good you can try switching the formular around if you like it will look something like this 918 { +0 +1-2}=926     918{ +1-2+0} = 798   918{ +0 -2+1} 899

new numbers you can add is 926 798 899 do get confused no multiplication invovle. Let see what tomorrow brings. 

United States
            Member #33588
            February 22, 2006
            2068 Posts
            Posted: October 30, 2008, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

very good you can try switching the formular around if you like it will look something like this 918 { +0 +1-2}=926     918{ +1-2+0} = 798   918{ +0 -2+1} 899

new numbers you can add is 926 798 899 do get confused no multiplication invovle. Let see what tomorrow brings. 

+ and -  the way to go !!  just for fun LOL

United States
              Member #33588
              February 22, 2006
              2068 Posts
              Posted: November 4, 2008, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

+ and -  the way to go !!  just for fun LOL

+ 0 - 1 -1 for doubles . 

United States
                Member #33588
                February 22, 2006
                2068 Posts
                Posted: November 13, 2008, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

+ 0 - 1 -1 for doubles . 

I got lots of private mail , i will try to respond  all as soon as i have time. Thanks

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: November 13, 2008, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

I got lots of private mail , i will try to respond  all as soon as i have time. Thanks

Very good idea bigato1010....Very interesting...I think this system is astounding...Genius...

I never thought about it...That's why it pays visiting LP...

you are talking each column right...

Thanks a lot...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: November 14, 2008, 1:17 am - IP Logged

Very good idea bigato1010....Very interesting...I think this system is astounding...Genius...

I never thought about it...That's why it pays visiting LP...

you are talking each column right...

Thanks a lot...

Looking at it closely, BIGATO1010, you don't have ANY idea of genius this system is....This is the best system for Pick3 ever...This is the closest thing to LDF [Lotto Digits Footprints]...However is not 100% perfected...

Bigato1010, you have GOT to be a billionaire...

All you need now is a semi-supercomputer...With this system you can CRACK a FloridaLotto by deducing if you look at my blogs, but you will still need a supercomputer...This is a great discovery...This discovery is SO MASSIVE....

You know what this discovery means? it means that the lottery is closer to us...Think of it as if you could make the moon get closer to the earth by will...

so what if you look at the numbers from left to right smallest to biggest horizontally and then look at them vertically by each column....

With this system you can win any BILLION DOLLAR LOTTO OR THE GLOBAL 500 MILLION dollar lottery...But you will still need a supercomputer, and what's so good about this system is that you can play multiple +/- combinations...

You can use this system on Pick4 but it will not work that well as much as it will work on Pick3, even though will like to site that for pick4 you can use some constraints...I wish i was the one that discovered it...

you know what's creepy? That with this system you can crack encryptions...The good about this system is that it goes for "STRAIGHT" NOT BOXED..

Want to know something bigato1010? That with this system you can write a book and make millions and you can write your own software...

Very good job bigato1010...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: November 14, 2008, 1:43 am - IP Logged

Looking at it closely, BIGATO1010, you don't have ANY idea of genius this system is....This is the best system for Pick3 ever...This is the closest thing to LDF [Lotto Digits Footprints]...However is not 100% perfected...

Bigato1010, you have GOT to be a billionaire...

All you need now is a semi-supercomputer...With this system you can CRACK a FloridaLotto by deducing if you look at my blogs, but you will still need a supercomputer...This is a great discovery...This discovery is SO MASSIVE....

You know what this discovery means? it means that the lottery is closer to us...Think of it as if you could make the moon get closer to the earth by will...

so what if you look at the numbers from left to right smallest to biggest horizontally and then look at them vertically by each column....

With this system you can win any BILLION DOLLAR LOTTO OR THE GLOBAL 500 MILLION dollar lottery...But you will still need a supercomputer, and what's so good about this system is that you can play multiple +/- combinations...

You can use this system on Pick4 but it will not work that well as much as it will work on Pick3, even though will like to site that for pick4 you can use some constraints...I wish i was the one that discovered it...

you know what's creepy? That with this system you can crack encryptions...The good about this system is that it goes for "STRAIGHT" NOT BOXED..

Want to know something bigato1010? That with this system you can write a book and make millions and you can write your own software...

Very good job bigato1010...

The problem is that if only it could go for boxes, it will have been more lethal...Talking about juicing out the state....

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: November 14, 2008, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

The problem is that if only it could go for boxes, it will have been more lethal...Talking about juicing out the state....

If you or someone ever perfects this system it should be matter of national security...

I already seen some patterns on it...

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: November 15, 2008, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

If you or someone ever perfects this system it should be matter of national security...

I already seen some patterns on it...

i can see "E/O, High/Low patterns...Treat "0" as even and as low...

I can also see that: +, + And third is -, same thing viceversa [ -, - and third is + ]...

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: November 15, 2008, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

i can see "E/O, High/Low patterns...Treat "0" as even and as low...

I can also see that: +, + And third is -, same thing viceversa [ -, - and third is + ]...

what i meant to say is if you let your combinations have 2 ratios the most common ratios E/O,  High/Low it will be wonderful...

I also meant to say that I can also see that: +, + And third is -, same thing viceversa [ -, - and third is + ]...IN EACH COLUMN...

This system is good for Pick6 if you look at Pick6 as 2 pick3's, it can also be used on Pick5 if you look at Pick5 as a Pick3/0-9 + Pick2/0-9...and then deduce if you have been reading my blogs....It can work on Pick4 some but it will not work as wonderful as it will work on Pick3...HOWEVER, is not the system that will win PIck3 straight every day which is what i've been looking for so that you or I or anyone can be the richest man on earth and be a trillionaire [don't worry about this one, i am crazy]...

Another draw back, this system i don't think you can make a wheel out of it..If you did, oh my Gosh what a thing...But that wheel will have to be made each day [daily]....However is a good system if it can be perfected...I think this is the best system in the world...But only for pick6...

You may make a profit out of pick3 with this system if is perfected...However is not what i was looking for, i was looking for a system that will make you win EVERYDAY, or at least 1 drawing yes the other one no...

Another good thing about this system is that it greatly reduces cost,  it greatly reduces cost to get the numbers "Straight" and not boxed...If only you could make a daily wheel out of it...

However will like to point out that that's what i see, who knows this system may have some hidden secrets..

I wander if you can add some hot/cold as constraints...However you will not win EVERYDAY though, which is what i wanted...If you only had a supercomputer it will easy up a lot of stuff for you...

what's good about this system also it that it PROVES that a supercomputer could win the lottery if it wanted to...Something i've been saying for years...

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: November 15, 2008, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

another pattern i am able to see in the - + is that horizontally you most of the time do not see 3 + or 3 -, you usually see 2+ and 1- or 2- and 1+....