Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

+ - revisited

Topic closed. 121 replies. Last post 8 years ago by abbagail1991.

Page 4 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
Member #45970
September 1, 2006
4763 Posts
Posted: December 25, 2008, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

hello, can you please give an example using 111 ?

I Agree!. This is all well and good and all....But, obviously we could win every day if we knew to add 3 to this one, subtract 1 from that one, square this one, and divide by phi and then multiply the result by .3678 before adding 3 Confused. However, as good as this system MIGHT be, I have yet to see anyone here actually show us a true formula to use, and then back it up by posting some predictions and proving that it really works. I can win every day if I take the day before's draw and say "now, if I added 2 to the first number, subtracted 3 from the second, and added one to the third, then voila, there is todays number".....YA THINK?

Long Island, NY
    United States
    Member #57412
    January 3, 2008
    419 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2008, 12:02 am - IP Logged

I did an extensive analysis on this and tried to find a consistent combination that worked.  I think there are as many combinations of +/- needed as you would need to just pick actual numbers and do away with the +/- thing all togeher.

Tracking day by day(in a number of ways) it was always +1/-4/+3, -1/+3/-2, -4/+5/-2  etc, etc.......

I tried adding combinations to previous numbers selected in a number of ways.  I'd be happy to elaborate all my applications.

Despite this, I still search for a +/- (or percentage) application that works.

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
      Member #45970
      September 1, 2006
      4763 Posts
      Posted: December 26, 2008, 1:13 am - IP Logged

I did an extensive analysis on this and tried to find a consistent combination that worked.  I think there are as many combinations of +/- needed as you would need to just pick actual numbers and do away with the +/- thing all togeher.

Tracking day by day(in a number of ways) it was always +1/-4/+3, -1/+3/-2, -4/+5/-2  etc, etc.......

I tried adding combinations to previous numbers selected in a number of ways.  I'd be happy to elaborate all my applications.

Despite this, I still search for a +/- (or percentage) application that works.

Thank You! You've just proved my point for me.

Long Island, NY
        United States
        Member #57412
        January 3, 2008
        419 Posts
        Posted: December 26, 2008, 2:07 am - IP Logged

Thank You! You've just proved my point for me.

Don't get me wrong.  I'd much rather prove that it works to some degree. I tried adding amounts to the previous draws as well to the 20-30 previous draws to see if there was some relations(follow that?). I really worked on this man.  Even tried to apply it to Pick 4.  I could go on and on about all the things I tried and investigated with the +/- thing.  and still ongoing.

I appreciate the ideas and enthusiasm of some of the folks (like Pumpi) in this thread.  Good mindset.  Keep the ideas coming.

Further, I'm sure there are folks with the right math formulas to produce some wins (I suspect it still requires some investment..playing a number of combos).  We just don't know them.

susie545's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
          Lux
          United States
          Member #67800
          December 5, 2008
          156 Posts
          Posted: December 26, 2008, 10:07 am - IP Logged

thanks for your help.

I have tried several different ways to calcuate the next days pick 3 numbers as well.

I have searched the internet just recently and have found a site called lotterystrategies.com

I'm sorry, i am new here, I don't know if posting a link to another site is ok.

well,  i would take the previous days ranks for example. 

lets say the midday pick 3 number was 329 for my state which is Maryland.

I would look for lottery analysis and examine the rank that the above lottery numbers came in.

so...  329  the ranking for 3 was 10.

The rank for 2 was 9

and the rank for 9 was 1 but had a hit x of 47.

so i would add and subtrat the rankings against the midday pick 3 numbers.  and sometimes (if i'm lucky)  i get the next days pick 3 numbers.

I am still working on this method.  however, i am currently back testing.  but so far so okay. 

who is oprahSun Smiley

susie545's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
            Lux
            United States
            Member #67800
            December 5, 2008
            156 Posts
            Posted: December 26, 2008, 10:10 am - IP Logged

another idea that i had was to add or substract 120 from most lottery picks.  that seems to work.  i don't know why the number 120.

who is oprahSun Smiley

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
              Member #33588
              February 22, 2006
              2068 Posts
              Posted: December 26, 2008, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

-2 +1 + 0

+0 + 1 - 2

-1 +1 + 0

Use  these for your previous drawing Mid/ eve . It is fun !! good luck

Ps. most of the time one number from the previous draw always show up. This is why the 0 is very important in this formular. 

Focus on what is going on .The zero is always a reapeat from the previous draw.I do understand that two good pairs that + and - generate, it  helps direct which way you wanna take. Its a first step to a solid lead for your lottrey predictions. You need to understand that any contribution is neccessary to win ... megamillion or pick 3. 

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: December 26, 2008, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

and something else you could do is designate to the - a number and to the + another number like 1 and 0 for the sums...You could designate the - a 0 and the + a 1...So that not only will you check the sums of bigato difference numbers but you will also check the sum of the - + + - + - combos...And remember that most of the time all the numbers are going to be less than 5 between 0 to 5...Once you get the "RIGHT" numbers on the right "POSITION" you can then begin to "DEDUCE" and apply filters if you like...

When i say a "Step forward" I mean a "Step closer"....That's what i mean...

Looking at it throuh the bright side, if they had a supercomputer they will have cracked it....

What's so good about this system is that this system is like a DOORWAY to another point in the universe, another startgate, if yo seen the movie with james spader....This system is the best system in the world and the best system ever developed...

I've been trying so hard on this system to make it work...I got some more stuff to add to it but i am kind of busy right now...

This system is the one the government should be affraid off...What's so good about this system is that you can challenge a PIck25/130....This system is the lost "LDF"....LOtto Digits (al) Footprints....It works so similar the only difference is that one is farsighted and the other one is nearsighted...But they work the same way...Another difference is that one has been found the other hasn't...

If you could add this to it:

You know i thought about this like 8 months ago except that i thought of them as higher and lower...I thought of them as H & L...H stands for higher and L stand for Lower...

For example 4-5-6 i thought of it as: L-H-H but the first digit is L if is from 0-5 and H if is from 6-0 treating 0 as 10....

Very interesting But i didn't have time to do more research on it...3-8-1 would be LHL....

i wonder how many LHH combos are there...For example i can count:

LHH

LLL

HHH

LHL

HLL

HLH

HHL

LLH

If these are the only LHH combos available then this is a step forward, actually a step closer....And knowing that LLL and HHH almost never play...That leaves you with: 6 LHH combos to choose from...But i still need to know if those are it, if there is no more than that....I also don't know how many numbers are there in each LHH combo...

Looking at the bright side, you can eliminate LHH combos & combinations that are not coming out by discarding previous LHH combos by previous drawings....

Not only are 6 left back but remember that for pick6 you are using 2 of them, more than likely different, so that leaves you with 4 lefft...And remember that the 2 that you select/pick will end up been different...And remember ou are viewing PIck6 as 2 pick3 based on the ending digits and then you deduce...If you don't know what i mean by deduce check my blogs...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
                  Member #33588
                  February 22, 2006
                  2068 Posts
                  Posted: December 29, 2008, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Focus on what is going on .The zero is always a reapeat from the previous draw.I do understand that two good pairs that + and - generate, it  helps direct which way you wanna take. Its a first step to a solid lead for your lottrey predictions. You need to understand that any contribution is neccessary to win ... megamillion or pick 3. 

Combination of previous draws both mid and eve seems to be an advantage for your next predictions... stay tuned

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: December 30, 2008, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

What's so good about this system is that this system is like a DOORWAY to another point in the universe, another startgate, if yo seen the movie with james spader....This system is the best system in the world and the best system ever developed...

I've been trying so hard on this system to make it work...I got some more stuff to add to it but i am kind of busy right now...

This system is the one the government should be affraid off...What's so good about this system is that you can challenge a PIck25/130....This system is the lost "LDF"....LOtto Digits (al) Footprints....It works so similar the only difference is that one is farsighted and the other one is nearsighted...But they work the same way...Another difference is that one has been found the other hasn't...

If you could add this to it:

You know i thought about this like 8 months ago except that i thought of them as higher and lower...I thought of them as H & L...H stands for higher and L stand for Lower...

For example 4-5-6 i thought of it as: L-H-H but the first digit is L if is from 0-5 and H if is from 6-0 treating 0 as 10....

Very interesting But i didn't have time to do more research on it...3-8-1 would be LHL....

i wonder how many LHH combos are there...For example i can count:

LHH

LLL

HHH

LHL

HLL

HLH

HHL

LLH

If these are the only LHH combos available then this is a step forward, actually a step closer....And knowing that LLL and HHH almost never play...That leaves you with: 6 LHH combos to choose from...But i still need to know if those are it, if there is no more than that....I also don't know how many numbers are there in each LHH combo...

Looking at the bright side, you can eliminate LHH combos & combinations that are not coming out by discarding previous LHH combos by previous drawings....

Not only are 6 left back but remember that for pick6 you are using 2 of them, more than likely different, so that leaves you with 4 lefft...And remember that the 2 that you select/pick will end up been different...And remember ou are viewing PIck6 as 2 pick3 based on the ending digits and then you deduce...If you don't know what i mean by deduce check my blogs...

I found a way that you can win Pick6 [win for life] by looking at PIck6 as 2 Pick3's based on the ending digits  and then deducing but it make take 10 month to 1 year to win Pick6, what i am saying is the way i found it it will win Pick6 every 10 months to 1 year...If you want to win it sooner than that you will only get 3 numbers to 4 numbers....And again like usual you will need a semi supercomputer or state of the art program...But again it works like "Sudoku", exactly like Sudoku game...And you will have to look at previous drawings....You will not be able to win Win For life or Pick6 everyday which is what i wanted...

But the good thing about this is that if you look at previous drawings and do your careful selecting whatever you choose will play but it may not be in 1 year but instead up to 5 years even up to 10 years...If you can apply filters to deducing and narrow them down to 5 or less then you will be able to win in less than 1 year but still you have to work on the ordering of the numbers because you will get the numbers correct but in different orders sometimes...but one way to get the numbers in the exact orders is by knowing the LLH combos another way is by looking at the pairing of the numbers....I will display the my work out but later right now I am busy and have limited access to computer...

The good thing about this system is that is AFFORDABLE to anyone...And this is another reason why i want to continue working on it...

You can do it by hand but is work require...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
                      Member #33588
                      February 22, 2006
                      2068 Posts
                      Posted: December 30, 2008, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

I found a way that you can win Pick6 [win for life] by looking at PIck6 as 2 Pick3's based on the ending digits  and then deducing but it make take 10 month to 1 year to win Pick6, what i am saying is the way i found it it will win Pick6 every 10 months to 1 year...If you want to win it sooner than that you will only get 3 numbers to 4 numbers....And again like usual you will need a semi supercomputer or state of the art program...But again it works like "Sudoku", exactly like Sudoku game...And you will have to look at previous drawings....You will not be able to win Win For life or Pick6 everyday which is what i wanted...

But the good thing about this is that if you look at previous drawings and do your careful selecting whatever you choose will play but it may not be in 1 year but instead up to 5 years even up to 10 years...If you can apply filters to deducing and narrow them down to 5 or less then you will be able to win in less than 1 year but still you have to work on the ordering of the numbers because you will get the numbers correct but in different orders sometimes...but one way to get the numbers in the exact orders is by knowing the LLH combos another way is by looking at the pairing of the numbers....I will display the my work out but later right now I am busy and have limited access to computer...

The good thing about this system is that is AFFORDABLE to anyone...And this is another reason why i want to continue working on it...

You can do it by hand but is work require...

pumpi, what about pick 4? i have some serious info to share with you my friends you all stay tuned...

United States
                        Member #33588
                        February 22, 2006
                        2068 Posts
                        Posted: December 31, 2008, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

pumpi, what about pick 4? i have some serious info to share with you my friends you all stay tuned...

bigato and pumpi are forming alliance to bring you knowlegde just pay attention and see what is going all you haters who don't appreciate knowlege..

United States
                          Member #33588
                          February 22, 2006
                          2068 Posts
                          Posted: December 31, 2008, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

bigato and pumpi are forming alliance to bring you knowlegde just pay attention and see what is going all you haters who don't appreciate knowlege..

The plus and minus system requires that you know simple addition and subtraction. I can say that much with confidence that what you get you pair up and i guarantee that you will have two good pairs and you go from there.The pair you get you can do a history check and see what number is closer to your pairs and then you play that particular number ok ?eg if my pair is 13 and did my history check and i see 134 i will play that for the day. Knowlege begat power yes i can. Stay tuned ...   

United States
                            Member #33588
                            February 22, 2006
                            2068 Posts
                            Posted: January 2, 2009, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

The plus and minus system requires that you know simple addition and subtraction. I can say that much with confidence that what you get you pair up and i guarantee that you will have two good pairs and you go from there.The pair you get you can do a history check and see what number is closer to your pairs and then you play that particular number ok ?eg if my pair is 13 and did my history check and i see 134 i will play that for the day. Knowlege begat power yes i can. Stay tuned ...   

This doesn't me you have to play the lottrey everyday that will be unwise on your part folks. Lottrey is timing if not you will be throwing money away to the dogs. Remmember you only play what you can afford. Even at all if you loose you will still have something left. Pay bills first and play lottrey 2nd .Lottrey is not your friend it just a game.

Hey Robert ( Canada) this message is for you brother .

United States
                              Member #33588
                              February 22, 2006
                              2068 Posts
                              Posted: January 4, 2009, 11:49 am - IP Logged

This doesn't me you have to play the lottrey everyday that will be unwise on your part folks. Lottrey is timing if not you will be throwing money away to the dogs. Remmember you only play what you can afford. Even at all if you loose you will still have something left. Pay bills first and play lottrey 2nd .Lottrey is not your friend it just a game.

Hey Robert ( Canada) this message is for you brother .

plus and minus i agree  is one of the best method for your lottrrey prediction. Don't waste your money buying all these books about  lottrey skills you already know.