Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

+ - revisited

Topic closed. 121 replies. Last post 8 years ago by abbagail1991.

Page 7 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
truesee's avatar - animated avatars0113lottery.gif
Maryland
United States
Member #48332
December 21, 2006
164 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2009, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Uh, I get that. I've been around the block once or twice Wink. Anyway, I haven't played this system for real, only on paper. While I understand that no system will win all the time, this approach hasn't netted one win yet (on paper) in almost 2 months. To me, that is an unacceptable percentage to actually call a "system".

Shawn;

If this method does not work `-/+ what system would you suggest that we use?

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
    Member #45970
    September 1, 2006
    4763 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2009, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Shawn;

If this method does not work `-/+ what system would you suggest that we use?

I have 2 or 3 "systems" that I use. I alternate when one system goes cold. What works best for me in my home state is not necessarily what would work good for someone somewhere else. I don't win as often as I would like, but I win enough for it to be "acceptable" to me. Sometimes I win more, sometimes I win less, but I can almost always guarantee at least one win a week by playing no more than 10 numbers daily. The above post is not a recommendation to use any other particular system, nor is it instruction to not use this system. It is merely an observation to anyone else reading that after almost 2 months of trying, this system has produced 0 hits in Oklahoma. I'm sure that someone in a different state will have different results.

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: February 6, 2009, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

I was mainly talking about applying this system on Jackpot games not dailys....

The great thing about this system is that you can bet 1 or 2 dollars on it when applying it to jackpot games....

other systems require you to wheel, or wheel large numbers or filter large numbers...Yet bigatoo system is more effective....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
        Member #33588
        February 22, 2006
        2068 Posts
        Posted: February 6, 2009, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

can you use this system with pick 4?

Yes you can , pick 4 is harder to win so i will suggest you stick with pick 3 and play heavy Wink

United States
          Member #33588
          February 22, 2006
          2068 Posts
          Posted: February 6, 2009, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Yes you can , pick 4 is harder to win so i will suggest you stick with pick 3 and play heavy Wink

and keno will be an advantage for you too if you do play.  Good luck..

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: February 7, 2009, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

I wonder if you can combine just one of TNTea's 2-1-1 combos with this system for Jackpot games...Or combine just one of the Decades combos 1-2-1-1, etc with this system...I wonder what will happen....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: February 7, 2009, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

I wonder if you can combine just one of TNTea's 2-1-1 combos with this system for Jackpot games...Or combine just one of the Decades combos 1-2-1-1, etc with this system...I wonder what will happen....

and i wonder what will happen if you also combine it with this system...

http://www.lotterypost.com/blogentry/27163

for jackpot games....

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: February 13, 2009, 1:22 am - IP Logged

I realize that if you combine it with TNTea's EOEEOO combos and perhaps TNTea's 2-2-1 combos you might be making progress...By looking at TNTea's EOEEEO combos and looking at previous drawings and eliminating the ones that have played and playing the ones that haven't played, or playing 2 types of combos and just waiting for when they show up you might be making some progress...But all this is in jackpot games...And by EOOEOE i mean looking at the difference/results numbers as EOOEOE and not the regular numbers....

Buckau's avatar - elgandorad
                  Townsville
                  Australia
                  Member #8177
                  October 26, 2004
                  18 Posts
                  Posted: February 14, 2009, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

hi i do not wish to sound silly but i am new to all this lottery stuff and have been reading this post and am confused what dos all this

-2+1+0

+0+1-2

-1+1-0

AND HOW DO YOU GET THIS REULT

918(+0+1-2)=926

How dos this formular work and how do you apply it?

the system i am working with has 45 number pool and is a pick 6 with 2 supps.

Always trying good luck

Steve

United States
                    Member #33588
                    February 22, 2006
                    2068 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2009, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

hi i do not wish to sound silly but i am new to all this lottery stuff and have been reading this post and am confused what dos all this

-2+1+0

+0+1-2

-1+1-0

AND HOW DO YOU GET THIS REULT

918(+0+1-2)=926

How dos this formular work and how do you apply it?

the system i am working with has 45 number pool and is a pick 6 with 2 supps.

Always test your system for at least a week before you handle the real deal. I do not play Australian lottrey and i have no clue if this basic addition and subtraction works .I am confident that you will determine this sooner than later.Many lottrey systems available here at lp you can use free to your advantage.  Do you play keno ? so far to my knowlege, this idea of subtraction and addition is the way to with keno. Good Luck in Australia.. 

latbri's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                      Nassau getting outrageous
                      Bahamas
                      Member #70478
                      February 3, 2009
                      764 Posts
                      Posted: February 18, 2009, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

how dus the plus minus system work, am lost as a moon monkey. please help me

United States
                        Member #33588
                        February 22, 2006
                        2068 Posts
                        Posted: February 21, 2009, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

how dus the plus minus system work, am lost as a moon monkey. please help me

I sent you a private mail check .

marlon39's avatar - avatar 3245.jpg

Philippines
                          Member #71195
                          February 20, 2009
                          226 Posts
                          Posted: February 23, 2009, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

I tried this, but it didn't work. Confused

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious."
                          - Vince Lombardi

marlon39's avatar - avatar 3245.jpg

Philippines
                            Member #71195
                            February 20, 2009
                            226 Posts
                            Posted: February 24, 2009, 1:18 am - IP Logged

Good day bigato1010, I have some questions. Can the + - system be modified? You mentioned that it can be re arranged (the position). how about the numbers? Confused

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious."
                            - Vince Lombardi

United States
                              Member #33588
                              February 22, 2006
                              2068 Posts
                              Posted: February 24, 2009, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Good day bigato1010, I have some questions. Can the + - system be modified? You mentioned that it can be re arranged (the position). how about the numbers? Confused

I see no reason why it cannot be modified marlion39, please rememmber that no system is a guaranteed , this system pretty much is 90/accurate with two pairs of number.Two numbers is not a win offcourse. However i can manuvre and manipulate to get a win depending on what kind of cash i can afford to spend on lottries. E.g My pair is 34, = 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 340 , keep in mind also that the pick 3 and 4 lottrey consist of 0  to 9 numbers. Good luck , hope you win soon..