Welcome Guest
You last visited April 25, 2017, 6:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

+ - revisited

Topic closed. 121 replies. Last post 8 years ago by abbagail1991.

Page 2 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
Member #45970
September 1, 2006
4763 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2008, 3:14 am - IP Logged

Have you actually had any hits using this system? All i'm getting are a lot of 1 and 2 digit matches on the Pick-3.

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2008, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Have you actually had any hits using this system? All i'm getting are a lot of 1 and 2 digit matches on the Pick-3.

you can play them 6-way box the 1 & 2 digits....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
      Member #45970
      September 1, 2006
      4763 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2008, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

you can play them 6-way box the 1 & 2 digits....

Not sure I'm understanding what you're saying....if you are saying to play front and back pairs with the 1 or 2 digits that hit, most states that have this option only give you the "exact" as an option. If you are saying to play "boxed" on the 3-digit combo's, how is that going to help if you are only hitting 1 or 2 digits correctly?

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: November 18, 2008, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Not sure I'm understanding what you're saying....if you are saying to play front and back pairs with the 1 or 2 digits that hit, most states that have this option only give you the "exact" as an option. If you are saying to play "boxed" on the 3-digit combo's, how is that going to help if you are only hitting 1 or 2 digits correctly?

i don't mean play them front and back pairs, i mean with the 1 and 2 digits, you can plug it in on a 6 way 3 numbers wheel which comes out to 6 combinations...you then plug the combinations on the + - digits and play them straight...You don't want to believe me that this system is the best system for the lottery...if is only 1 and 2 digits them look for the most common 3 digits whether they are + or - and then box them on a 6-way box wheel and and them plug it on the result...the wheel comes out to 6 combinations but actually it may come out to 6x 3 or more...But remember as a constraint the most common pattern is that there is 2 + and 1 - or 2- and 1+ [horizontally]...Or that looking at column two + signs give you - sign and two - signs give you + sign... you can use that as a constraint...YOu can also use other constraints like hot/cold digits, etc...Unfortunately it doesn't come out to 1 ticket it might come out to 18 tickets but you can always apply filters....What's so perfect about this system is that you can win the billion dollar lottery or the Global 500 million lottery with easy and with few combinations as possible if you deduce...YOu can literally win any 200 million + lottery....You know i came accross this system now that i remember 8 years ago but didn't pay much attention to it...Like how i said this system needs to be perfected...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
          MICHIGAN
          United States
          Member #65282
          September 22, 2008
          2015 Posts
          Posted: November 18, 2008, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

102 fell in MI midday so what good for the even  020 it been running every

month   111  DUE    ?Confused

United States
            Member #45970
            September 1, 2006
            4763 Posts
            Posted: November 18, 2008, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I see what you mean on the 6-digit wheel now. I had to re-work it out before it made sense to me. I'll try the 6-digit wheel for the next couple of night's and see how well it works. Thanks.

United States
              Member #45970
              September 1, 2006
              4763 Posts
              Posted: November 18, 2008, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

One other question, what about doubles???

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: November 18, 2008, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I see what you mean on the 6-digit wheel now. I had to re-work it out before it made sense to me. I'll try the 6-digit wheel for the next couple of night's and see how well it works. Thanks.

actually is not a 6-digit wheel but a 3 digit full wheel, actually is the 6 way a 3 digit non repeating digit combination can play...It comes out to 6 dollars or 6 ways...you can use the 4 digit wheel or the 5-digit wheel..If you use the 3 digit wheel it wil come out to be like 18 dollars...I came across this system 8 years ago but i totally forgot it not that i didn't pay it much attention...You can also use a 6 digit wheel and apply filters and use the most 6 + - digits...

What i meant to say is that with this system you can crack any 400 million + combinations and then deduce...up to 3 billion + combination game + etc...

about doubles i don't know...I think about doubles you will have to a more bigger digit wheel and then use 1 digit and repeat it, like for example the 3 digit wheel you can use the 6 digit wheel and repeat 3 of the numbers...about triples i don't know i guess it it will be easier...Again if this system is perfected it will BE MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY...I say this because i think the websites of important agencies have encryption that prompts passwords randomly just like numbers through an RNG and those RNG has 1 billion combinations and up whether is a permutation or combination lottery game...You could even crack many banks encryptions accounts...

unfortunately you can't win the cash 3 with 1 ticket, but using this system you will win STRAIGHT and not boxed...But if you had a supercomputer you could win it with 1 ticket...This system also works for pick4 but not as perfect as it works with pick3...

But if you apply filters you could also win it with 1 ticket if you are smart and have a keen eye for this things...

For pick4 or pick3 i wonder if you could use this system with 2 and 1 keynumber wheels and the keynumbers beign the 2 or 1 digit that repeat from the previous drawing using it as a constraint...

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: November 18, 2008, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

One other question, what about doubles???

do you mean the doubles combination drawings or the +- doubles? i was refering to the +- doubles not the drawing doubles...which one you are referring to?

United States
                    Member #45970
                    September 1, 2006
                    4763 Posts
                    Posted: November 18, 2008, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

It's okay, I was talking about the +/- doubles. We're on the same page.

United States
                      Member #45970
                      September 1, 2006
                      4763 Posts
                      Posted: November 18, 2008, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Don't suppose we could talk you into an example of exactly how to come up with the numbers for the wheel could we. I think I understand, but I'm not sure I'm on the same page.

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: November 18, 2008, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

It's okay, I was talking about the +/- doubles. We're on the same page.

Like how i said, i'll like to win pick3 EVERYDAY not every 3 days or so...I want to win pick3 everyday, this system needs to be perfected however and there are several constraints that have not been added...I wish this was the stock market or a hurricane or the human genome...Thanks everything to BIGALOT...

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: November 18, 2008, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Don't suppose we could talk you into an example of exactly how to come up with the numbers for the wheel could we. I think I understand, but I'm not sure I'm on the same page.

looking at previous drawings is what i meant...

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: November 19, 2008, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

And can you believe that we have gotten this close and the State lottery will not pay us at least 1 million to each of us, or make us win Win For Life Scratchoff...This is why i don't like them...

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
                              Member #33588
                              February 22, 2006
                              2068 Posts
                              Posted: November 20, 2008, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Very good idea bigato1010....Very interesting...I think this system is astounding...Genius...

I never thought about it...That's why it pays visiting LP...

you are talking each column right...

Thanks a lot...

No problem  pumpi76 , the higher the number, it is to your advantage to go with -2 +1-1 or +1-2+0

The zero in this formular represent a repeat from the previous draw. Lottrey players know for a fact that eve to eve and midday to midday there is always  a better chance one number from the prevoius draw will appear for the next draw. MIdday to midday, eve to eve. The easier way to find out ( this what i do ). I get blank sheet of paper, horizontally i make a chart : Sun mon tue wed thur fri sat sun( Midday )

Sun mon  tue  wed thur fri sat sun (evening)

Ps. sunday is the first day of the week: Start keeping track and record drawings. You will be amazed how you will get advantage on what to play.Eg sun results 567 , mon 805    tue  836(Mid)

wed   advantage numbers to play 1249 + one number from prevoius draw= hits   {   (0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 } this what lottrey consist of ... pick 3 as the day goes , you will know what to play after wed , then thursday and so forth. Please make the chart less complecated as you can. You do your tracking and recordings on a weekly basis.So this means once you have done for the week you will start afresh. Tracking and recording on weekly basis.. This is an advantage for any lottrey player.  Thurs fri sat you will realised that you have few numbers to work with and also few bucks to spend and bigger chance to win.My God, you will also realised that certain day of the week, the lottrey has a specific behaviour you will discover on your own and you will apply that on the following week. Let the fun begins ...... add this knowlegde to your arsenal ...... lp the best !!