Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

+ - revisited

Topic closed. 121 replies. Last post 8 years ago by abbagail1991.

Page 3 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
Member #33588
February 22, 2006
2068 Posts
Posted: November 20, 2008, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I see what you mean on the 6-digit wheel now. I had to re-work it out before it made sense to me. I'll try the 6-digit wheel for the next couple of night's and see how well it works. Thanks.

Shawn for pick 3 only...

Long Island, NY
    United States
    Member #57412
    January 3, 2008
    419 Posts
    Posted: November 21, 2008, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

I've been following this thread as this is one of the many methods I have been working on for a while now.  Problem is, while this works for other games, I don't see it working for the Pick 3(at least in NY).  Try adding any of your suggestions to NY and you rarely have a single win.

What I like about adding amount to previous draws, is that it "takes the thinking" out of number selection.  That is the brilliant part about the method.

+1/-1/+2/0......etc....just dosent do it.  I'm glad it seems to work for some of you in your states.

Instead, what you need to do is construct a "wheel" of additives/subtractives (based on your states game) and play that.

It might look like:

+1/-4/+3

-1/+5/+4

-2/+3/+2

and so on and on.  You may need as many a 25-50 of these to get it on any consistent basis.

I have been working on this method primarily for the Pick 5.

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
      Member #45970
      September 1, 2006
      4763 Posts
      Posted: November 21, 2008, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

I've been following this thread as this is one of the many methods I have been working on for a while now.  Problem is, while this works for other games, I don't see it working for the Pick 3(at least in NY).  Try adding any of your suggestions to NY and you rarely have a single win.

What I like about adding amount to previous draws, is that it "takes the thinking" out of number selection.  That is the brilliant part about the method.

+1/-1/+2/0......etc....just dosent do it.  I'm glad it seems to work for some of you in your states.

Instead, what you need to do is construct a "wheel" of additives/subtractives (based on your states game) and play that.

It might look like:

+1/-4/+3

-1/+5/+4

-2/+3/+2

and so on and on.  You may need as many a 25-50 of these to get it on any consistent basis.

I have been working on this method primarily for the Pick 5.

I haven't been getting any hits with this either. I like the idea because it's so simple, but nothing to show for it so far!!

Long Island, NY
        United States
        Member #57412
        January 3, 2008
        419 Posts
        Posted: November 21, 2008, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

I haven't been getting any hits with this either. I like the idea because it's so simple, but nothing to show for it so far!!

It then becomes a matter of forecasting the series of +/- amounts to use..... rather than traditional method of forecasting the numbers themselves.  The cool part of the approach.

This concept has been discussed here on LP many many times in one form or another..no doubt.  Problem is these folks consistently find a way to make the concept and explanation of it confusing and over-detailed.  I like simple.

I'll do some analysis on the side and see what I come up with.  One things for sure; any series of 0/+1/-1/+2/-2 etc aint gonna do it.  Really great that it works in other states.  Although no one has actually confirmed they had any wins yet on this thread.....I think?

United States
          Member #33588
          February 22, 2006
          2068 Posts
          Posted: November 22, 2008, 5:33 am - IP Logged

It then becomes a matter of forecasting the series of +/- amounts to use..... rather than traditional method of forecasting the numbers themselves.  The cool part of the approach.

This concept has been discussed here on LP many many times in one form or another..no doubt.  Problem is these folks consistently find a way to make the concept and explanation of it confusing and over-detailed.  I like simple.

I'll do some analysis on the side and see what I come up with.  One things for sure; any series of 0/+1/-1/+2/-2 etc aint gonna do it.  Really great that it works in other states.  Although no one has actually confirmed they had any wins yet on this thread.....I think?

Private mail me i will help you by puting you on the right track ok ?

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: November 23, 2008, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Dont' care what you all say, this system is the best system for the lottery, is easy don't require math nor COMPLEX CALCULATIONS etc...THIS IS THE BEST SYSTEM FOR THE LOTTERY EVER....

EVER...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: November 24, 2008, 11:37 am - IP Logged

next to this system comes TNTea's 2-1-2 types combo system as the second best ever...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: November 24, 2008, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

next to this system comes TNTea's 2-1-2 types combo system as the second best ever...

actually let me put them in order...First number 1 is ending digits locations/position with deducing with filtering, next is this system and third is TNTea's 2-2-1 types combos....Those 3 are the best system ever for the lottery...

i wonder what will we get if we combine them...Unfortunately both of them can't be done by hand...this is ending digits locations/positions with deducing and filtering:

http://www.lotterypost.com/blogcomments.asp?i=23038

Long Island, NY
                  United States
                  Member #57412
                  January 3, 2008
                  419 Posts
                  Posted: November 24, 2008, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Listen, first, I'm totaly on your side...and all LP members adding positive thoughts and ideas(like the person who contributed this idea).  But as I said, I don't see that any combos of 1, 2 or 0 plus/minus brings any winners. I checked Georgia quickly and don't see it happening there either.

Could anyone here give me specific examples of when this idea worked/produced winners?  I did some analysis and it is more like a series (probably 50 or more needed) of 0-9 being added or subtracted that is needed.

My "idea" is to subtract a series of previous lines (probably less needed) to narrow down to a "box" with all three numbers. Straight play for the daring/intuitive.  I have been working on this for Pick 5 applicaton.

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: November 25, 2008, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

i can see "E/O, High/Low patterns...Treat "0" as even and as low...

I can also see that: +, + And third is -, same thing viceversa [ -, - and third is + ]...

You can also add the sums of the results....

United States
                      Member #33588
                      February 22, 2006
                      2068 Posts
                      Posted: November 27, 2008, 5:35 am - IP Logged

One other question, what about doubles???

for doubles - 1 +1 ( down 1 up 1)

United States
                        Member #33588
                        February 22, 2006
                        2068 Posts
                        Posted: December 2, 2008, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

for doubles - 1 +1 ( down 1 up 1)

09 01 12 23 34 56 67 89 20 good pairs all month/all state grab and go lol ..

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: December 24, 2008, 11:54 am - IP Logged

something else you could do is check the string of the + 's and - 's.....Just like TNtea's OEEOOE combo types, well you could check the same way with the ++- -++ combos...And see which one the lottery chooses...You could do it with Pick5 and with Pick6...LOL...

If you look at previous drawings you will see that just like OHOOH types do not repeat for a very long while, the same thing with +- - - + combos....This is a good step forward but we still need the numbers, we still need to know which numbers they are going to be despite that we have the Even/Odd, High/Low, etc as constraints...

and something else that is on our side and is also another step forward is that despite that, we can look at REPETITIONS...REPETITIONS OF THE SAME NUMBERS IN THE +- -+ ++ combo....Still however we need the numbers or position...

example: how many times does the number 2 or 1 repeat in the - + +- + combos types....

looking at it through the bright side you can say that is better than using wheels...

i got the repetition numbers part idea by looking at bigato -1 +1....

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: December 24, 2008, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

something else you could do is check the string of the + 's and - 's.....Just like TNtea's OEEOOE combo types, well you could check the same way with the ++- -++ combos...And see which one the lottery chooses...You could do it with Pick5 and with Pick6...LOL...

If you look at previous drawings you will see that just like OHOOH types do not repeat for a very long while, the same thing with +- - - + combos....This is a good step forward but we still need the numbers, we still need to know which numbers they are going to be despite that we have the Even/Odd, High/Low, etc as constraints...

and something else that is on our side and is also another step forward is that despite that, we can look at REPETITIONS...REPETITIONS OF THE SAME NUMBERS IN THE +- -+ ++ combo....Still however we need the numbers or position...

example: how many times does the number 2 or 1 repeat in the - + +- + combos types....

looking at it through the bright side you can say that is better than using wheels...

i got the repetition numbers part idea by looking at bigato -1 +1....

and something else you could do is designate to the - a number and to the + another number like 1 and 0 for the sums...You could designate the - a 0 and the + a 1...So that not only will you check the sums of bigato difference numbers but you will also check the sum of the - + + - + - combos...And remember that most of the time all the numbers are going to be less than 5 between 0 to 5...Once you get the "RIGHT" numbers on the right "POSITION" you can then begin to "DEDUCE" and apply filters if you like...

When i say a "Step forward" I mean a "Step closer"....That's what i mean...

Looking at it throuh the bright side, if they had a supercomputer they will have cracked it....

susie545's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                              Lux
                              United States
                              Member #67800
                              December 5, 2008
                              156 Posts
                              Posted: December 24, 2008, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

hello, can you please give an example using 111 ?

who is oprahSun Smiley