Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

+ - revisited

Topic closed. 121 replies. Last post 8 years ago by abbagail1991.

Page 6 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 10, 2009, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Another constraint you can add to that is once you add or subtract the numbers the numbers that you get, can be compared with past drawings and check to see if you have any past drawing combinations NUMBERS and begin weeding out the ones you dont want from that particular decade or number area and this weed out a lot of numbers hopefully leaving you with the winning combination...

for example let's assume you have the previous drawing as: 6-12-14-26-30-37 on a Pick6/42...And you arrived at the six difference numbers as: +3 - 2 -3 -2 +5 +2...

so you add:      6-12-14-26-30-37:

and you add:   +3 -2 -3 -2 +5 +2

----------------------------------

and you get:   9-10-11-24-35-39...So you arrive at those numbers...But you realize that 9 24, and 35 have played on the 10 previous drawings...So you elaborate and look for what number is more likely...Another thing you can do is eliminate each 3 difference numbers from the years worth or maybe 5 years worth and do the same thing with the other 3 difference numbers...You can do this knowing that there are like 54 TS numbers and that each combination that you play comes out to be 1 ticket maybe 2 tickets...That's it...

want to know something? if i had used this system 7 or 8 years ago i will have never seen this patterns...And it will have been collecting dust with some books...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
    Member #33588
    February 22, 2006
    2068 Posts
    Posted: January 10, 2009, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Another constraint you can add to that is once you add or subtract the numbers the numbers that you get, can be compared with past drawings and check to see if you have any past drawing combinations NUMBERS and begin weeding out the ones you dont want from that particular decade or number area and this weed out a lot of numbers hopefully leaving you with the winning combination...

for example let's assume you have the previous drawing as: 6-12-14-26-30-37 on a Pick6/42...And you arrived at the six difference numbers as: +3 - 2 -3 -2 +5 +2...

so you add:      6-12-14-26-30-37:

and you add:   +3 -2 -3 -2 +5 +2

----------------------------------

and you get:   9-10-11-24-35-39...So you arrive at those numbers...But you realize that 9 24, and 35 have played on the 10 previous drawings...So you elaborate and look for what number is more likely...Another thing you can do is eliminate each 3 difference numbers from the years worth or maybe 5 years worth and do the same thing with the other 3 difference numbers...You can do this knowing that there are like 54 TS numbers and that each combination that you play comes out to be 1 ticket maybe 2 tickets...That's it...

want to know something? if i had used this system 7 or 8 years ago i will have never seen this patterns...And it will have been collecting dust with some books...

Thanks pumpi76 you did bring some deatailed information to my attention ...Hyper

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: January 10, 2009, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

What's so good about this system is that this system is like a DOORWAY to another point in the universe, another startgate, if yo seen the movie with james spader....This system is the best system in the world and the best system ever developed...

I've been trying so hard on this system to make it work...I got some more stuff to add to it but i am kind of busy right now...

This system is the one the government should be affraid off...What's so good about this system is that you can challenge a PIck25/130....This system is the lost "LDF"....LOtto Digits (al) Footprints....It works so similar the only difference is that one is farsighted and the other one is nearsighted...But they work the same way...Another difference is that one has been found the other hasn't...

If you could add this to it:

You know i thought about this like 8 months ago except that i thought of them as higher and lower...I thought of them as H & L...H stands for higher and L stand for Lower...

For example 4-5-6 i thought of it as: L-H-H but the first digit is L if is from 0-5 and H if is from 6-0 treating 0 as 10....

Very interesting But i didn't have time to do more research on it...3-8-1 would be LHL....

i wonder how many LHH combos are there...For example i can count:

LHH

LLL

HHH

LHL

HLL

HLH

HHL

LLH

If these are the only LHH combos available then this is a step forward, actually a step closer....And knowing that LLL and HHH almost never play...That leaves you with: 6 LHH combos to choose from...But i still need to know if those are it, if there is no more than that....I also don't know how many numbers are there in each LHH combo...

Looking at the bright side, you can eliminate LHH combos & combinations that are not coming out by discarding previous LHH combos by previous drawings....

Not only are 6 left back but remember that for pick6 you are using 2 of them, more than likely different, so that leaves you with 4 lefft...And remember that the 2 that you select/pick will end up been different...And remember ou are viewing PIck6 as 2 pick3 based on the ending digits and then you deduce...If you don't know what i mean by deduce check my blogs...

if you add this system/pattern to what i just said, like if you knew the type of LHH combo looking at the ending digits, you will have the correct one and dont have to weed out...Basically you are using this system "LHH Combos" as a constraint...But you will have to look at the LHH combos first and check the numbers you arrive at after adding or subtracting to see if it has that particular "LHH Combo combination"....Without having to really look into the LHH combination...You can do this by looking at LHH combo combination from previous drawings...

There is more but i'll add it later...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: January 12, 2009, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

The good thing about bigato system is that is the appropiate system for Keno...Is the only fight against keno...

United States
          Member #33588
          February 22, 2006
          2068 Posts
          Posted: January 13, 2009, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

The good thing about bigato system is that is the appropiate system for Keno...Is the only fight against keno...

I do not play keno or club keno i find it intresting that keno players can have  a method to use to pick their numbers.  I noticed that the keno numbers are close to each other.The separation is not too far from each other. I assume you play keno ? do you pumpi ?

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: January 14, 2009, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

I do not play keno or club keno i find it intresting that keno players can have  a method to use to pick their numbers.  I noticed that the keno numbers are close to each other.The separation is not too far from each other. I assume you play keno ? do you pumpi ?

No i don't play keno....But i'll play Pick25/400 by myself if i had a supercomputer and the resources available next to me...

with your system you can play even a Pick40/900....

Long Island, NY
              United States
              Member #57412
              January 3, 2008
              419 Posts
              Posted: January 15, 2009, 12:40 am - IP Logged

No i don't play keno....But i'll play Pick25/400 by myself if i had a supercomputer and the resources available next to me...

with your system you can play even a Pick40/900....

It true about this helping with Keno.  I noticed long ago that if you apply the weighting factors:

+1

to the 20 numbers drawn each night;  you will just about always,  get at least 10-15 of the numbers right for the next draw.  Jackpot. Check this out with your own local Keno game to confirn this being true.  Wild man.

Problem is, this usually creates a pool of 45-55 numbers to choose from once you have applied these 3 weighting factors.

I've tried endlessly to apply this to both "daily" and "every four minute" style Keno; to no avail.  Won't give up though.

Nowadays, best I can do is use it as one of my indicators that a number is/might be about to drop.

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: January 15, 2009, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

It true about this helping with Keno.  I noticed long ago that if you apply the weighting factors:

+1

to the 20 numbers drawn each night;  you will just about always,  get at least 10-15 of the numbers right for the next draw.  Jackpot. Check this out with your own local Keno game to confirn this being true.  Wild man.

Problem is, this usually creates a pool of 45-55 numbers to choose from once you have applied these 3 weighting factors.

I've tried endlessly to apply this to both "daily" and "every four minute" style Keno; to no avail.  Won't give up though.

Nowadays, best I can do is use it as one of my indicators that a number is/might be about to drop.

great,....

the 4 minute Keno i wander who will ever get that right...Do they think we are hackers..Every 4 minute Kenos is more like Banks encryptions...or so i've been told...

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: January 16, 2009, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

we should ALL be thankful for this system because nobody stop and think, what will have happen if the lottery had given us, permutation games instead of combination games...For what you just said, permutation games are harder than keno even if is a Pick6 0-9...

Can you imagine a Pick7/0-9....It will have killed us all...i dont even think LP would have existed...

Talking about Terminator when the machines gained consciouness...LOL..still nothing to laugh at...

if the had such games i wouldn't have been here...

And not many people know this, but if you can master permutation games then you can master any type of lotto....That's something i noticed from the begining...permutation games are way much harder than combination games....

and if they had such games only the only fight against that would have been a supercomputer..And also this system...

United States
                    Member #33588
                    February 22, 2006
                    2068 Posts
                    Posted: January 31, 2009, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Anyone using this system plus and minus system could u discuss whether this method is helping u or not and what we need to improve on.Folks do not waste your money and buy all these software selling for $150 bucks for nothing.Heads up good luck to u ..

portsmouth
                      United States
                      Member #56352
                      November 14, 2007
                      87 Posts
                      Posted: February 1, 2009, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

i have not been able to hit with this system yet. i was hoping to hit with thi system because i wanted to save some money on lottery tickets. i think that you need to change the numbers on the plus and minus parts.

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                        Member #45970
                        September 1, 2006
                        4763 Posts
                        Posted: February 1, 2009, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

I too have had no luck with this system. I'm sure that there is a "magic" number for each position which hits "more often" than others that would probably give a win here and there, but I haven't found it yet.

portsmouth
                          United States
                          Member #56352
                          November 14, 2007
                          87 Posts
                          Posted: February 1, 2009, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

can you use this system with pick 4?

United States
                            Member #33588
                            February 22, 2006
                            2068 Posts
                            Posted: February 2, 2009, 1:14 am - IP Logged

I too have had no luck with this system. I'm sure that there is a "magic" number for each position which hits "more often" than others that would probably give a win here and there, but I haven't found it yet.

hey shawn not every system works in your state.There are no system here lp that guarantee a win all the time you will win sometime not all the time such system do not exist in lottrey.If we think that way, we all will gamble our money away. Got to be careful.Lottrey is 50/50 like savage goose say's i either win or loose..   

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                              Member #45970
                              September 1, 2006
                              4763 Posts
                              Posted: February 2, 2009, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

hey shawn not every system works in your state.There are no system here lp that guarantee a win all the time you will win sometime not all the time such system do not exist in lottrey.If we think that way, we all will gamble our money away. Got to be careful.Lottrey is 50/50 like savage goose say's i either win or loose..   

Uh, I get that. I've been around the block once or twice Wink. Anyway, I haven't played this system for real, only on paper. While I understand that no system will win all the time, this approach hasn't netted one win yet (on paper) in almost 2 months. To me, that is an unacceptable percentage to actually call a "system".