Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:22 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

+ - revisited

Topic closed. 121 replies. Last post 8 years ago by abbagail1991.

Page 5 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
Icezkube's avatar - icezkube Avatar.jpg
Bay Area 510 , California
United States
Member #64283
August 23, 2008
194 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2009, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

plus and minus i agree  is one of the best method for your lottrrey prediction. Don't waste your money buying all these books about  lottrey skills you already know.

I use the one up one down system as im usally off by a digit or two in the pick 3.  Whats the secrets your willing to share bigato?

Anything is yours, if you only want it hard enough. Just think of it. ANYTHING. Try IT. You will succeed.Wink

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
    Member #33588
    February 22, 2006
    2068 Posts
    Posted: January 4, 2009, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

I use the one up one down system as im usally off by a digit or two in the pick 3.  Whats the secrets your willing to share bigato?

please read from the first page pumpi and i demonstrated some info.

United States
      Member #33588
      February 22, 2006
      2068 Posts
      Posted: January 5, 2009, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Icezcube, hey whats up ? if you still have any question just pm me i will find time to respond. Have a good day ... 

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
        milledgeville,Ga
        United States
        Member #68927
        January 2, 2009
        6105 Posts
        Posted: January 6, 2009, 12:02 am - IP Logged

ou help me understand soemthing .. i love  the way this systme sounds, but can you give me example with thodays ga cash 3 numbers..... mid day was 048  and evening was 270..... ty

United States
          Member #33588
          February 22, 2006
          2068 Posts
          Posted: January 6, 2009, 3:59 am - IP Logged

ou help me understand soemthing .. i love  the way this systme sounds, but can you give me example with thodays ga cash 3 numbers..... mid day was 048  and evening was 270..... ty

0  4  8

0  -2  -1

_________   

0   2    7

zero is the reapeat .give me another results . i will not say this strategy is perfect but it is useful and simple to help you to some extend..... 

United States
            Member #33588
            February 22, 2006
            2068 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2009, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

0  4  8

0  -2  -1

_________   

0   2    7

zero is the reapeat .give me another results . i will not say this strategy is perfect but it is useful and simple to help you to some extend..... 

0 2 7 hit Ga evening.. 

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: January 8, 2009, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

all this time i've been working on the ending digits of pick6, i realize that you can work on the individual numbers, which is what i am going to work on...they should be the same is just that the way i was doing it it was harder instead of using the easy way...I'll post my results here but warning you is Georgia's Win For Life...Is going to take me a while because i am working on another system for Pick5....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: January 8, 2009, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

all this time i've been working on the ending digits of pick6, i realize that you can work on the individual numbers, which is what i am going to work on...they should be the same is just that the way i was doing it it was harder instead of using the easy way...I'll post my results here but warning you is Georgia's Win For Life...Is going to take me a while because i am working on another system for Pick5....

The good thing about this approach is that you don't need to deduce and is a playable amount, something like 5 dollars..But i have yet to find the patterns...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: January 9, 2009, 5:01 am - IP Logged

The good thing about this approach is that you don't need to deduce and is a playable amount, something like 5 dollars..But i have yet to find the patterns...

This system is the only fight against if they raise the price per ticket to 3 dollars...This system is the only option, all other system will not work...

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
                    milledgeville,Ga
                    United States
                    Member #68927
                    January 2, 2009
                    6105 Posts
                    Posted: January 9, 2009, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

okay  718  was mid ga today   so did i do this right???   

using the   -2 + 1 +0  =  528

using the +2 +1 _2 + 726

-1 +1 +0 = 628

United States
                      Member #33588
                      February 22, 2006
                      2068 Posts
                      Posted: January 9, 2009, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

okay  718  was mid ga today   so did i do this right???   

using the   -2 + 1 +0  =  528

using the +2 +1 _2 + 726

-1 +1 +0 = 628

how did you arrive at 718 . Did you used the midday result to get the midday hit ?

United States
                        Member #33588
                        February 22, 2006
                        2068 Posts
                        Posted: January 9, 2009, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

how did you arrive at 718 . Did you used the midday result to get the midday hit ?

You are in the right track good luck !

United States
                          Member #33588
                          February 22, 2006
                          2068 Posts
                          Posted: January 9, 2009, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Mi midday result 969:

9     6    9

+1  +1  +2

071 hit eve

United States
                            Member #33588
                            February 22, 2006
                            2068 Posts
                            Posted: January 9, 2009, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

You are in the right track good luck !

I will suggest you do midday to eve, eve to midday. The result for Michigan eve had no reapeat ...

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: January 9, 2009, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Here is Win For LIfe [a pick6], YOu divide it into 2 parts...The First 3 numbers and the last 3 numbers...you subtract between the first 3 numbers of the previous drawing against the first 3 numbers of the following drawing...Besides it you do the same with the last 3 numbers of each combination...Here are some drawings examples: Sorry this particular examples are old...I was working on 1 year sample...But it dont matter is not the date of the drawings but the technique:

10/4/2006      1-4-30-             33-36-38

10/7/2006     8-11-18-            24-28-30

-------------     -------------------

RESULTS=  -7 -7 + 12        +9 + 8 + 8

TS=26=E/O=1/2=                 TS=25=E/O=2/1=H/L=1/2=MS=+25=NH             

H/L=1/2=MS= -2=YH=R

And you do this with the rest of the drawing combinations...Let me explain...The "TS" means "Total Sum",

the E/O means Even/Odd, for example 1/2 means 1 Even 2 odds..Count 0 [zero] as odd...H/L means High/low...High are numbers that are below 8 [8 and below] since i notice that the numbers go as high as 17, numbers that are 9 and above are high numbers...If you notice that for you the numbers go as high as 20 you could select 0-10 as low and 11-20 as high is up to you, count 0 as low number....MS stands for math sum [from algebra], is as follow: two minus signs equal a minus sign and they are added, two plus signs equal to a plus sign and they are added, 1 minus sign with a 1 + sign, you subtract them and choose the biggest number sign...YH means yes is high, meaning that the high number is even, NH means not high, meaning the high number is not even..."R" means that the entire Result combination: -7 -7 +12 +9 +8 + 8 does repeat, meaning that the numbers regardless of their symbol do repeat...Results combinations can be either "NR" meaning not repeating, or they can be "R" meaning repeating....

What i am about to say is a lot of hard work but is the only thing available...I know you are saying how am i suppose to guess the results for as you know if you know the results all you have to do is add it or subtract it to the preceeding combinations and you will have the next drawing that's about to play...So how do you know the results combination? you have to GUESS the TS "Total Sum" and the MS "Math Sum" of each side, remember that pick6 has 2 sides the first 3 numbers and the last 3 numbers...After that you choose if is R "Repeating" or NR "Non Repeating" which will help you...If is a NR all you have to do is think: which 6 numbers from 1 to 17 that are non repeating that have a total sum of X and a Math Sum of -X or +X...It will be kind of like a puzzle actually more like Sudoku...The REST you dont need it, actually the rest is for supercomputer purposes for a supercomputer will be able to WEIGH everything with constraints...Everything is the constraints, the result is the result...but going back to you all you need is the R or NR, the MS and the TS, which you must guess and get correct...But want to know the good thing about this? that once you get the numbers it comes out to be 1 ticket maybe 2 tickets...So if you play 40 dollars it will come out to be 40 numbers you are choosing instead of guessing 1 number...I think the range of the TS is 54...So if you play 40 dollars it will be 40 TS numbers from 54, but is not that easy remember that is also 54 on the other side, remember pick6 is divided into 2 sides the first 3 numbers and the last 3 numbers...

I'll add more info later, let me take a break...