Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Maybells Lottery Forum

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: September 6, 2009, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Are you the same Todd who sent a computer virus to mess up the old MAYBELLS lottery forum your a crook a thief this guy is a fraud he destroys other lottery forums and sites so he can have the only forum in town CROOK

If you had any brains at all, you'd realize that with such a great site as this, Todd wouldn't need to do something like you say. This is the best lottery site ever because of the hard work Todd put into it, not because he went looking for other sites to sabotage.

I wouldn't even suspect Todd of stooping that low.

Get a life !

Crazy

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23273 Posts
    Posted: September 6, 2009, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Are you the same Todd who sent a computer virus to mess up the old MAYBELLS lottery forum your a crook a thief this guy is a fraud he destroys other lottery forums and sites so he can have the only forum in town CROOK

Thanks to everyone who reported this strange thread.  It's so strange that maybe I'll just leave it here for kicks.

Truckroute, it's pretty clear that you don't know the slightest thing about the old Maybell's site, or what happened to it.

I've never hacked a web server, so to answer your question, no, if someone named "Todd" sent a virus to Maybell's, it was not me.  (Not that I'm even sure that such a thing could even be done...)

The old Maybell's site imploded when the owner (John) stopped maintaining the site because he could no longer find the time to do so.  If memory serves, he was a surveyor, he had to spend a good deal of time away from the computer.

Thus, when people made incendiary comments (ha! like yours...) there was nobody there to remove them.  Thus, the site quickly devolved into a sniping snake pit of people attacking each other.

Eventually John just pulled the plug on the site, I guess because it was not worth the money to pay for it.

I'm not sure how you could refer to me as a "crook", since I have paid a great price to keep this site going for the last 10 years, not just in terms of money but in terms of personal sacrifice.  I build it from the ground-up myself, and I have maintained it every single day for about 10 years now.  To say it is "no small thing" is a gross understatement.

Whatever set you off, I'd recommend that the next time before you hit the Enter button, you think about what you're going to be posting first.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: September 6, 2009, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Todd, I almost blew the beer out of my mouth earlier when you wrote on another thread.....    LMAO

You said...."Sad existence"......hee heee....

I about lost it....lol

germantown md
        United States
        Member #64543
        August 31, 2008
        3771 Posts
        Posted: September 6, 2009, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

keep your hack on Todd so be it if thats what it took.

by this not being the case there is still a saying that goes some what like this

survival of the f $$$$$$$$$$$$

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49808 Posts
          Posted: September 6, 2009, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

The Todd you are talking about is over at: Pick3king...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Vtracs is My Game!
            Georgia
            United States
            Member #3617
            February 6, 2004
            7422 Posts
            Posted: September 6, 2009, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Green laughYeah, that's it!!!I Agree!

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

United States
              Member #72740
              March 26, 2009
              73 Posts
              Posted: September 6, 2009, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

i agree research shows a Todd,maybe he is the one

JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
                The Quantum Master
                West Concord, MN
                United States
                Member #21
                December 7, 2001
                3675 Posts
                Posted: September 6, 2009, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

We recommend you rethink your statements.

Red Eyes

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
                Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
                Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
                Knowledge is Beyond Belief
                Wisdom is Not Censored
                Douglas Paul Smallish
                Jehocifer

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                  NC
                  United States
                  Member #29378
                  January 1, 2006
                  552 Posts
                  Posted: September 6, 2009, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Truckroute,

Grow up , Todd hasn't done anything to mess anyone up especially Maybells . Just because he's produced a reputable and thriving site is no need to trash anyone. If you're not happy with the site, here's the opportunity to leave, don't let the door hit you in the A$$ on the way out...

Have  a nice day...!

I Agree! Hmmm, BTW... I Agree! Let me think... I Agree! Trying to figure something out here... I Agree! Was anyone thinking... I Agree! Enough Said - Pogo I Agree!

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
                    Member #68609
                    December 26, 2008
                    2204 Posts
                    Posted: September 6, 2009, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

calm and serenity is what defines this website well. hope you make appropriate adjustments.

ab actu ad posse valet illatio - from the past one can infer the future

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
                      Brooklyn, NY
                      United States
                      Member #26302
                      November 16, 2005
                      594 Posts
                      Posted: September 6, 2009, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

9 years ago.

“If you’re good at something, never do it for free.” The Joker
                      (but that doesn’t mean you have to keep it to yourself)

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
                        Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                        Member #38062
                        April 23, 2006
                        12587 Posts
                        Posted: September 7, 2009, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Truckroute,

Grow up , Todd hasn't done anything to mess anyone up especially Maybells . Just because he's produced a reputable and thriving site is no need to trash anyone. If you're not happy with the site, here's the opportunity to leave, don't let the door hit you in the A$$ on the way out...

Have  a nice day...!

Way to go Maddog!  Truckroute needs to get a life!

four4me's avatar - gate1
                          MD
                          United States
                          Member #1701
                          June 18, 2003
                          8363 Posts
                          Posted: September 7, 2009, 1:33 am - IP Logged

PukeTroll    Jester Laugh

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                            Dump Water Florida
                            United States
                            Member #380
                            June 5, 2002
                            3104 Posts
                            Posted: September 7, 2009, 3:35 am - IP Logged

Some months ago I clicked on a link from BobP site, or was it his book?, a link to a maybell wheel i think it was and my computer started going crazy, screen flashing, a bunch of windows opening and I kept trying to shut it down which it finally did. That was so scary, I thought my computer was dead for sure.

My advice, never click on anything that says Maybell!!!!!

TigerAngel I appologize for any preceived problems  you may have encountered on my site.  I maintain two links that say Maybell.  One is a zipped copy of the Maybell Quik Wheeler.  The other is to an archived copy of the Maybell site on it's last day.  That link is to the Internet Wayback Machine, not some crap site.   Thousands of people have downloaded copies of the Maybell Quik Wheeler and hundreds of people have visited the archived copy of Maybells.  That said, there are links to ads and such from back then, most of which appear as blank boxes now.  You would be well advised not to click on the remains of antique advertising as there is no telling what's at the other end of those links any more.    I also advise right clicking and opening what are obviously Maybell links in new windows for viewing.

Outside of nefarious sites, a leading cause of crazy things like phantom clicking opening windows is frayed wires in the mouse or keyboard cable.

There is nothing anyone need fear clicking on either Maybell link on Lotto-Logix or anything else on my site.  Though anytime anyone has a problem with something of mine or a place I'm linking to has passed over to the dark side, please let me know, I'm just a PM away.

BTW: As I recall, Maybell's closed because they weren't getting anywhere near the money they wanted for the amount of work involved maintaining the site.  They were pretty plain about it near the end.

Thanks BobP

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                              Dump Water Florida
                              United States
                              Member #380
                              June 5, 2002
                              3104 Posts
                              Posted: September 7, 2009, 5:20 am - IP Logged

Just paid a visit to the ruins of Maybells, nothing wrong going on I could see.

http://web.archive.org/web/20030206213955/www.maybell.com/bboard.mv

It's interesting to see final postings from RJOh, saott, RickG, AmuzingP3, Hosni, mjwinsmith and emilyg among others. 

It occurs to me the Maybell Quik Wheeler does have an install program that opens boxes as it goes through the process of installing itself. 

Todd, thank you for maintaining such a wonderful lottery site all these years.  I am proud to be a member here. 

BobP