Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

**peace on mystical forum**

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 7 years ago by STORM.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
clarkston georgia
United States
Member #555
August 8, 2002
3348 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2009, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Now Iam one to pick my battles and I have been around several years,and I am willing to go toe to toe with anyone on accuracy how many numbers you post etc..I am saying all this to say when mystical was started I called it home people of like minds comming together to accomplish the same thing win ,I share my insight with all no questions asked but when I see bickering and fighting on this forum Im pissed because there is no room for that here .take it to pick 3 where you can post a hundred numbers and one will fall ,WE HAVE A GOOD THING HERE AND I DONT WANT TO SEE IT RUINED BY A SELECT FEW NOW SOME PEOPLE MIGHT NOT LIKE WHAT IM SAYING WELL ..................bird

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Vtracs is My Game!
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #3617
    February 6, 2004
    7418 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2009, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31351 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2009, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Now Iam one to pick my battles and I have been around several years,and I am willing to go toe to toe with anyone on accuracy how many numbers you post etc..I am saying all this to say when mystical was started I called it home people of like minds comming together to accomplish the same thing win ,I share my insight with all no questions asked but when I see bickering and fighting on this forum Im pissed because there is no room for that here .take it to pick 3 where you can post a hundred numbers and one will fall ,WE HAVE A GOOD THING HERE AND I DONT WANT TO SEE IT RUINED BY A SELECT FEW NOW SOME PEOPLE MIGHT NOT LIKE WHAT IM SAYING WELL ..................bird

Agree.

love to nibble those micey feet.

skittles777's avatar - candle
        Douglasville
        United States
        Member #70105
        January 24, 2009
        1200 Posts
        Posted: September 15, 2009, 12:07 am - IP Logged

BIRD,

I agree, "Like minds comming together to accomplish the same thing WIN!"

skittles,

Dreams, intuitions, workouts, rundowns 

provide green skittles in the house!  Green laugh

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
          Nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #49383
          January 29, 2007
          7308 Posts
          Posted: September 15, 2009, 12:07 am - IP Logged

I agree but did i missed something????

my internet was down for a few.

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

Missouri City, Texas
            United States
            Member #392
            June 9, 2002
            715 Posts
            Posted: September 15, 2009, 10:19 am - IP Logged

The Forum has been a great avenue to help each other WIN and I agree with Bird this site has been positive and produced a lot of winners because of Bird.  If we all have the same things in mind and that is to WIN lets go forward with that attitude to be loving to each other.

Rojo

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
              long, island
              Bahamas
              Member #62181
              June 20, 2008
              3681 Posts
              Posted: September 15, 2009, 10:34 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
                clarkston georgia
                United States
                Member #555
                August 8, 2002
                3348 Posts
                Posted: September 15, 2009, 11:15 am - IP Logged

after all of this 301 IS THE NUMBER!

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

Ga
                  United States
                  Member #1207
                  February 28, 2003
                  4808 Posts
                  Posted: September 15, 2009, 11:18 am - IP Logged

Just want to say thanks...for everythingThumbs Up

1977's avatar - flower2
                    st. pete
                    United States
                    Member #6680
                    September 3, 2004
                    1226 Posts
                    Posted: September 15, 2009, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Thanks for Sharing ....301 has always been a good number for me ,Thanks Again!!!Big SmileGlad I miss the negative stuff.!!!!!!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                      Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34143 Posts
                      Posted: September 15, 2009, 11:46 am - IP Logged

LOL! LOL! I am laughing so hard! you are right it probsably will be the number!   I'ts not me though. Any let's keep Mysrtical a very good Talk forum because this is a Gold mine here!   Let's keep this place special! Thank you I agree with you!   Hyper310 everywhere!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

grandmadec's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                        Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #29819
                        January 7, 2006
                        1243 Posts
                        Posted: September 15, 2009, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Guess I missed something.  This is a good forum and I have been given good numbers here.   Bird, I always watch for the numbers you predict as they are very lucky.  Good luck everyone like that 301 but hope it don't hit this morning as it is too late for me to play it.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31351 Posts
                          Posted: September 15, 2009, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Bird.

love to nibble those micey feet.

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                            Durham, North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #58710
                            February 23, 2008
                            6856 Posts
                            Posted: September 15, 2009, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: September 15, 2009, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

I don't know who BIRD is talking about but if I don't agree with something I'm going to speak up..I expect someone to speak up against me if they don't agree with me..It's called "freedom of speech"..Maybe BIRD should name names if he don't like what someone says so that person won't post anymore if that's what he/she want's..