Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

**peace on mystical forum**

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 7 years ago by STORM.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: September 15, 2009, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Now Iam one to pick my battles and I have been around several years,and I am willing to go toe to toe with anyone on accuracy how many numbers you post etc..I am saying all this to say when mystical was started I called it home people of like minds comming together to accomplish the same thing win ,I share my insight with all no questions asked but when I see bickering and fighting on this forum Im pissed because there is no room for that here .take it to pick 3 where you can post a hundred numbers and one will fall ,WE HAVE A GOOD THING HERE AND I DONT WANT TO SEE IT RUINED BY A SELECT FEW NOW SOME PEOPLE MIGHT NOT LIKE WHAT IM SAYING WELL ..................bird

A man has three names; the name he inherits, the name his parents give him, and the name he makes for himself. On that note, "B" I will be calling you in like a minute, love

ya!!!

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
    clarkston georgia
    United States
    Member #555
    August 8, 2002
    3348 Posts
    Posted: September 15, 2009, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Now Iam one to pick my battles and I have been around several years,and I am willing to go toe to toe with anyone on accuracy how many numbers you post etc..I am saying all this to say when mystical was started I called it home people of like minds comming together to accomplish the same thing win ,I share my insight with all no questions asked but when I see bickering and fighting on this forum Im pissed because there is no room for that here .take it to pick 3 where you can post a hundred numbers and one will fall ,WE HAVE A GOOD THING HERE AND I DONT WANT TO SEE IT RUINED BY A SELECT FEW NOW SOME PEOPLE MIGHT NOT LIKE WHAT IM SAYING WELL ..................bird

ok folks here it is I didnt have to mention any names everyone knows what Im talking about and its not just the incident about the 301 being posted this stuff goes on all the time my hopes was to get it to stop.I figured that me bird had the ability to put an end to what I considered fruitless conversations and keep it positive and productive thats all...

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: September 15, 2009, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

ok folks here it is I didnt have to mention any names everyone knows what Im talking about and its not just the incident about the 301 being posted this stuff goes on all the time my hopes was to get it to stop.I figured that me bird had the ability to put an end to what I considered fruitless conversations and keep it positive and productive thats all...

After reading what u an I both seen.... when I hung up on u after seeing it, I just dropped to my knees and prayed and the POWER of God re-directed my motives and took that anger out of me and reminded me that his love and way is the right way. I have to first apologize to you for hanging up. Trust me, it wasn't you, it's was the Power of God which took a hold onto me because I was about to come on here and let the devil intervine but God and his Power took control. I really appreciate you and your wisdom. Although we know that everyone will not have the same attitude, we just have to continue to pray for those who have lost their way. "... I love Everyone as God loves Everyone"...

Reesas1's avatar - 20206 509172959107973_1194497444_n.jpg
        Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #49847
        February 17, 2007
        2408 Posts
        Posted: September 15, 2009, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

after all of this 301 IS THE NUMBER!

oh boy the 310 in missouri hope it soon come our way. 103 Hurray!Banana

Luck your finally here, do your thing Lady.... Thumbs Up

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
          clarkston georgia
          United States
          Member #555
          August 8, 2002
          3348 Posts
          Posted: September 16, 2009, 7:56 am - IP Logged

after all of this 301 IS THE NUMBER!

I dont know about anybody else but I saw 301 in ga last night

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34162 Posts
            Posted: September 16, 2009, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Yes bird right in the cash 4 3701 the 301 it was there in thecash4 I had to go back and check to make sure before I posted! LOL!   Hey I was just looking at your other post and you called that number 3701 combination. Now correct if I am wrong! No I don't think so Good call Bird! 3701 I am looking for it to come in Ohio, I better stay on it! I hope some people got it from Georgia.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
              Durham, North Carolina
              United States
              Member #58710
              February 23, 2008
              6868 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2009, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Yes you did and it fell SAME DAY!!!! People don't believe in the power of a dream or mistakes. I call them signs!!!! I hope GA ate that number up!!!! It was close in the pick 3 today with the 131!!! WTG Bird. I've been reading your post for a long time, and I just want to say thanks!!! Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: September 16, 2009, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Lovies