Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Bernie's Iznop System

Topic closed. 109 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Jackie284.

Page 5 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #66575
October 30, 2008
3549 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2009, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

all i can say is IT WORKS........AND HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Smiley Santa

....for NC u have to keep them in for 3 days....all 18. I started off crawling.....I'm not flying high yet...but it's just a matter of time. Thanks a million Bernie....

(sanging: How can we loose with what we use.........awwwwwwww what a winning method....cause it's a BRINKS.....HOUSE....it's mighty mighty...just letting it alllllllllllll hang out)

Hey...I dance and sang to a different drummer......Dance

Are you recalculating after every draw or just once a day..

I have been watching it in Florida , but so far no success,,

Thanks

CarliG

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
    Wilson
    United States
    Member #54516
    August 21, 2007
    2802 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2009, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

I do day and evening of the same day for NC.  Of the three...midday-evening-difference.......the hits come from evening and difference.

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Florida
      United States
      Member #66575
      October 30, 2008
      3549 Posts
      Posted: October 2, 2009, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

I do day and evening of the same day for NC.  Of the three...midday-evening-difference.......the hits come from evening and difference.

Thank You,

Thats what I have been doing.. Think I will try doing the mirrors also and see if that helps

Thanks Again

CarliG

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
        Wilson
        United States
        Member #54516
        August 21, 2007
        2802 Posts
        Posted: October 2, 2009, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

i put mine in a grid....and as i do them daily...i see the mirrors show up.....so that's why i don't do the mirrors.....but if it helps u to see the pattern better....by all means...help urself.

Good Hunting CarliG!!

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
          Member #45970
          September 1, 2006
          4763 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2009, 2:41 am - IP Logged

Thanks Bernie. Got a box hit in Oklahoma tonight using IZNOP. OK has been hard to hit since going to computerized draws, but this did the trick. FYI, the hit came off of the "difference" line.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
            BOSTON
            United States
            Member #48
            September 9, 2001
            3611 Posts
            Posted: October 3, 2009, 10:41 am - IP Logged

can someone post the link to bernies excel here thanks

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5962 Posts
              Posted: October 3, 2009, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

can someone post the link to bernies excel here thanks

Look on pg 3 of this thread.

United States
                Member #45970
                September 1, 2006
                4763 Posts
                Posted: October 3, 2009, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

For some reason, the excel file doesn't work for me. I'm using Google docs if that matters. I can change the input numbers, but when I do that nothing else updates on the spreadsheet.

scarborough maine
                  United States
                  Member #59137
                  March 7, 2008
                  69 Posts
                  Posted: October 3, 2009, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

For some reason, the excel file doesn't work for me. I'm using Google docs if that matters. I can change the input numbers, but when I do that nothing else updates on the spreadsheet.

are you using opera or anything besides explorer on googles docs? it dont work on opera for me just explorer.

United States
                    Member #45970
                    September 1, 2006
                    4763 Posts
                    Posted: October 3, 2009, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

are you using opera or anything besides explorer on googles docs? it dont work on opera for me just explorer.

No, I'm using IE8. I don't get it. Every other excel file I've downloaded works great in Google Docs. I don't know if it's a problem with the file, me, my equipment, or what.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5396 Posts
                      Posted: October 3, 2009, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

No, I'm using IE8. I don't get it. Every other excel file I've downloaded works great in Google Docs. I don't know if it's a problem with the file, me, my equipment, or what.

Never used Google docs so I can't explain why it doesn't work.  Could be the formulas?? 

Alternative suggestion is to download the FREE OpenOffice.org and use the spreadsheet program.  Just be aware that the download is over 150 MB so if you have a slow connection better plan on brewing a couple pots of coffee or take in a long movie. LOL

Anyway, I uploaded the IZNOP file (checked it out and works with OpenOffice) that will work in OpenOffice Spreadsheet program.

Here is the link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/288401028/IZNOP_Workout_Open_Office.ods

Enjoy!!

dover delaware
                        United States
                        Member #4466
                        April 26, 2004
                        1195 Posts
                        Posted: October 4, 2009, 12:01 am - IP Logged

im lost--down loaded file--no problem cant figure what to do with it----friday we had 690--097--sat we had 224--372 for delaware--help please thanks lesonook

United States
                          Member #45970
                          September 1, 2006
                          4763 Posts
                          Posted: October 4, 2009, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Never used Google docs so I can't explain why it doesn't work.  Could be the formulas?? 

Alternative suggestion is to download the FREE OpenOffice.org and use the spreadsheet program.  Just be aware that the download is over 150 MB so if you have a slow connection better plan on brewing a couple pots of coffee or take in a long movie. LOL

Anyway, I uploaded the IZNOP file (checked it out and works with OpenOffice) that will work in OpenOffice Spreadsheet program.

Here is the link:

Enjoy!!

Thanks for the advice. I guess I'll try that. Shouldn't be a problem, I've got a fast cable connection.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #22395
                            September 24, 2005
                            1583 Posts
                            Posted: October 4, 2009, 1:09 am - IP Logged

Here is the link:

Enjoy!!

Only reason I use Google Docs is because I don't want huge programs.  And LP is the only site I have ever needed a spreadsheet.  My brain was not up to following the calculations tonight but I did upload it to take a look.

Maybe this will give you some insight?

I get an error message anytime I put the cursor over a cell labeled: #NAME?
                            Unknown function name LOOKUP

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5396 Posts
                              Posted: October 4, 2009, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Only reason I use Google Docs is because I don't want huge programs.  And LP is the only site I have ever needed a spreadsheet.  My brain was not up to following the calculations tonight but I did upload it to take a look.

Maybe this will give you some insight?

I get an error message anytime I put the cursor over a cell labeled: #NAME?
                              Unknown function name LOOKUP

I made some changes to the formulas and it is now shared in Google Docs

Here is the link:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Akpv-M8raPsfdDZJVmdnMFdSTlpIRkZVaGpzZl9sLWc&hl=en