Welcome Guest
You last visited April 23, 2017, 5:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

hi new guy here need some luck

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Base400.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
23341 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2009, 11:11 am - IP Logged

What is it that you're playing?

Jackpot games?

Daily?

Pick 4?

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34819 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2009, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Downhi everyone , i need some luck, i have play the lottery for about 25 year's now and have not won 1 time ,i think i just got bad bad luck

i am laid off from work now for about 9m0 now i need to win bad , i hope i came to the right place lol

I have been playing the lottery for yrs, I use to win all the time but now., I can't do anything. People say it is Math, I think it is Luck. I don't care who says math it is Luck!

Lots of times I could of won but over looked a number or forgot to play it.  Go to Msytical you might get lucky playing a dream number, like if you dream something post it there, people will give you numbers for it. But be prepared to spent some money because there are so many numbers you don't know which one to play. If I were you I would just follow a hunch.  Something that might of happen Ironic that day. Play Bills numbers. Light Bill Gas Bill Tel. Bill etc. Good Luck to you! Don't forget to box a number. I forgot to tell you I play them all. but I think I will quite for a while. Like maybe a Month or two.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

TN
      United States
      Member #80857
      October 5, 2009
      63 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2009, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

I don't know about your state lottery but here in Illiniois I can virtually predict the pick 3 just from looking at the past 20 draws.

Hi, do you mind explaining?