Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga / Nc Str / Box Mid/Eve Hotttt!! This Week Only ..

Topic closed. 11953 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 157 of 797
PrintE-mailLink
Toney725's avatar - speedykat
Stone Mountain, GA
United States
Member #3189
January 1, 2004
28251 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2010, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Ok, so I told you i had that feeling right!  GA CASH 3 EVE 929!  I know its been on your radar and it was one of my dream numbers, not to mention I felt it Hard yesterday when u responded yesterday.  Especially since you hardly ever post on Mystical and it was one of Your major numbers so I know you BUST THEM UP SIDE THE HEAD.   Partyi got my first win ever!!! it was a boxhit Money was really low and this was a definite breath of fresh air.    But the story of how i came to playing it today is the true accomplishment...in a journey to self awareness and becoming more in tune with my spirit.

So today I get on Lottery Post, and i read spookysuzy's post and it reminds me of my mom AGAIN so i tell her of course and she decides to play the numbers as well.  WHICH She normally doesnt AT ALL.  She thinks im crazy and a little obsessed..lol...So I wasnt even going to play today. 

So I go to play today FOR her, and my regular store clerk tells me that he has a good number for me- GIVEs me 299 50 cents box!  If it had not been for this I would have totally regretted not playing that day.  ANd wouldnt have got my VERY FIRST CASH 3 WIN !!!!!!! Ive been playing reguarly for 3 months with NO Luck....I said it earlier...TODAY COULD BE THE DAY!!!!

Congratulations to ALL WINNERS and POSTERS of 929!!!!!

Congrats!

lithoniagyrl's avatar - 397533 10150489194294301_1773838113_n.jpg
    Lithonia,GA
    United States
    Member #92699
    June 12, 2010
    505 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2010, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

WTG kenya on your 929 you've been waiting on, I hope you nailed it good!!!!! I got a str8 "time for some mo money" cheers kenya  CheersPartyParty

Congrats on your first win B$mith. I was so excited as well when I hit for the first time. Now if we can become pros like Kenya, Sherita, GRACE and others!!! 

bignana's avatar - disney29
      georgia
      United States
      Member #65200
      September 20, 2008
      1395 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2010, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

just looked at tickets  i had it .50 box and .50 st   yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeePartyParty

brighteyes i was praying for you to be bless today.i was in need of a money blessing too.i said a prayer for you  and my house hold. i was bless you was bless and my husband was bless to. GOD IS GOOD and he came right on time.

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
        milledgeville,Ga
        United States
        Member #68927
        January 2, 2009
        6080 Posts
        Posted: July 8, 2010, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

thanl you kenya and thank you bignana...................... lets do it again tomoorw i so was down to $1.00

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
          Fayetteville, Georgia
          United States
          Member #3593
          February 2, 2004
          2285 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2010, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

brighteyes

So happy for you since you were down to your last $1.00 You have playing money. Been ther many times before. I missed it. played the 112 nad 212 and the trips I will have to catch the next one!!!!

Ms. Pat

renee78's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
            Georgia
            United States
            Member #83865
            December 16, 2009
            922 Posts
            Posted: July 8, 2010, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

I need a blessing too, hope i can get one tomorrow

Georgia
              United States
              Member #83865
              December 16, 2009
              922 Posts
              Posted: July 8, 2010, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

brighteyes

So happy for you since you were down to your last $1.00 You have playing money. Been ther many times before. I missed it. played the 112 nad 212 and the trips I will have to catch the next one!!!!

Ms. Pat

Me too Ms. Pat i played 112 and 212 and getting low on funds myself and will try to get the next one.......

United States
                Member #93697
                July 5, 2010
                5 Posts
                Posted: July 8, 2010, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

I need a blessing too, hope i can get one tomorrow

I am feeling the same way but I am staying positive because our day is coming. I have been veiwing the Georgia posts and I see that there are many great predictors here at lottery post. I will be watching them closely.

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
                  Duluth GA
                  United States
                  Member #73845
                  April 26, 2009
                  5276 Posts
                  Posted: July 8, 2010, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATS TO ALL WINNERS 929********  I KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IT HARD!!!!!! 10x STR 1x COMBO  BOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!!!!!! TOLD YA Tues/Thurs........AND IM STILL PLAYING 229********coming soon.....Party Party Party Party Party Party Party

Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #83865
                    December 16, 2009
                    922 Posts
                    Posted: July 8, 2010, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

thanl you kenya and thank you bignana...................... lets do it again tomoorw i so was down to $1.00

Congrats Brighteyes, what a good blessing for you!!!!

Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #83865
                      December 16, 2009
                      922 Posts
                      Posted: July 8, 2010, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATS TO ALL WINNERS 929********  I KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IT HARD!!!!!! 10x STR 1x COMBO  BOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!!!!!! TOLD YA Tues/Thurs........AND IM STILL PLAYING 229********coming soon.....Party Party Party Party Party Party Party

Congrats kenya!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will try and catch the next one

Thomaston, GA
                        United States
                        Member #92761
                        June 13, 2010
                        422 Posts
                        Posted: July 8, 2010, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

WTG!!!!!!Party

Hurray!TO ALL WINNERS

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
                          Duluth GA
                          United States
                          Member #73845
                          April 26, 2009
                          5276 Posts
                          Posted: July 8, 2010, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

HEY GA IF U MISS THE 929**** DONT WORRY BECAUSE ITS TRIPLE ALERT!!!!!!!! WE ABOUT TO GET PAID GA HANG IN THERE.......PartyWTG Brighteyes ,B$mith and everyone else on LP wooooo hooooo.....Dance

lithoniagyrl's avatar - 397533 10150489194294301_1773838113_n.jpg
                            Lithonia,GA
                            United States
                            Member #92699
                            June 12, 2010
                            505 Posts
                            Posted: July 8, 2010, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

HEY GA IF U MISS THE 929**** DONT WORRY BECAUSE ITS TRIPLE ALERT!!!!!!!! WE ABOUT TO GET PAID GA HANG IN THERE.......PartyWTG Brighteyes ,B$mith and everyone else on LP wooooo hooooo.....Dance

I see that it brought 444 a while back. I will be playing them all! But I still want my 873. Its sentimental and its way past due! Smash (I am using the sledge hammer in honor of Kenya's big win?!!

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                              Middle GA
                              United States
                              Member #42874
                              July 9, 2006
                              3912 Posts
                              Posted: July 8, 2010, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Ok, so I told you i had that feeling right!  GA CASH 3 EVE 929!  I know its been on your radar and it was one of my dream numbers, not to mention I felt it Hard yesterday when u responded yesterday.  Especially since you hardly ever post on Mystical and it was one of Your major numbers so I know you BUST THEM UP SIDE THE HEAD.   Partyi got my first win ever!!! it was a boxhit Money was really low and this was a definite breath of fresh air.    But the story of how i came to playing it today is the true accomplishment...in a journey to self awareness and becoming more in tune with my spirit.

So today I get on Lottery Post, and i read spookysuzy's post and it reminds me of my mom AGAIN so i tell her of course and she decides to play the numbers as well.  WHICH She normally doesnt AT ALL.  She thinks im crazy and a little obsessed..lol...So I wasnt even going to play today. 

So I go to play today FOR her, and my regular store clerk tells me that he has a good number for me- GIVEs me 299 50 cents box!  If it had not been for this I would have totally regretted not playing that day.  ANd wouldnt have got my VERY FIRST CASH 3 WIN !!!!!!! Ive been playing reguarly for 3 months with NO Luck....I said it earlier...TODAY COULD BE THE DAY!!!!

Congratulations to ALL WINNERS and POSTERS of 929!!!!!

finally!!!  wtg kenya100 and for all who stuck with it.  I myself stopped one darn day too short.  Played 929 $1str8box last night and last Thursday I played 929 $1str8bx & combo.  Didn't play a darn thing tonight because playing funds are running low.

sweetpeaches404 I am so happy for you.  congrats on your win and continue on journey to self awareness.  i don't care who thinks i'm crazy, but when i'm in tune...the his flow freely.  we have a lot of great people to help us here at LP so may you continue to have many more winnings! Thumbs Up Wink

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Page 157 of 797