Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga / Nc Str / Box Mid/Eve Hotttt!! This Week Only ..

Topic closed. 11953 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 797 of 797
PrintE-mailLink
Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
Fayetteville, Georgia
United States
Member #3593
February 2, 2004
2285 Posts
Posted: January 2, 2011, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Sad

dr-ed's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    ga
    United States
    Member #76864
    July 8, 2009
    99 Posts
    Posted: January 2, 2011, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

THANKS Kenya for all you done. You will be missed.

I would still love to come to your class.

just let me know when it is.

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #94143
      July 14, 2010
      608 Posts
      Posted: January 2, 2011, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Hi Kenya100

Im sorry about what happen and I would still like to attend your class this month in GA.........

Albany, GA
        United States
        Member #100611
        November 15, 2010
        10164 Posts
        Posted: January 2, 2011, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

I don't believe Technics got canned. He just said he cutting back on his posting due to time constraints. As for Kenya's unfortunate situation, as far as I can see it was nothing to do with any of the LP members on this thread causing her problems, but rather some type issues between her and the owner. At least that's the way I read her last message posted. Hopefully she will be back at some point since she the message says she is taking a break. Wishing you all the best in 2011 Kenya!

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
          Middle GA
          United States
          Member #42874
          July 9, 2006
          3912 Posts
          Posted: January 2, 2011, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

I don't believe Technics got canned. He just said he cutting back on his posting due to time constraints. As for Kenya's unfortunate situation, as far as I can see it was nothing to do with any of the LP members on this thread causing her problems, but rather some type issues between her and the owner. At least that's the way I read her last message posted. Hopefully she will be back at some point since she the message says she is taking a break. Wishing you all the best in 2011 Kenya!

I Agree!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Vtracs is My Game!
            Georgia
            United States
            Member #3617
            February 6, 2004
            7431 Posts
            Posted: January 2, 2011, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Ga Eve

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

lank's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
              albany georgia
              United States
              Member #55707
              October 15, 2007
              565 Posts
              Posted: January 2, 2011, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

I also read  her statement that way.  hope she will returnBlue Angel

oscar romeo's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Manado boulevaard
                United States
                Member #64930
                September 12, 2008
                2127 Posts
                Posted: January 2, 2011, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

add 213*223*212*718*

Hurray!BananaBanana

pliesfanatic's avatar - web
                  BEVERELY HILLS
                  United States
                  Member #88631
                  March 20, 2010
                  3369 Posts
                  Posted: January 2, 2011, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Ga Eve

Glad I didn''t play.. Wink

Scared money don't make no money.

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                    Vtracs is My Game!
                    Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #3617
                    February 6, 2004
                    7431 Posts
                    Posted: January 2, 2011, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Ga Eve Stats 312..

Hot-4,1,2,6,8

Due-0,3

Cold-7,5,9

MD-7

MF-4

Missing digits-5,7

Key#1,3,6

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

geometry2's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                      georgia
                      United States
                      Member #95907
                      August 19, 2010
                      335 Posts
                      Posted: January 2, 2011, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

How ironic? The day you quit your number falls. With all the drama today I played your 312 and 123 series and BAABBY I got Marge for a grip. I know if you were posting alot of people would have gotten it tonight. Thanks for the heads-up.

Thanks Kenya I know you are screaming right now!!!!!!! 312 you go girl! Congrats to all winners today.

biggmama's avatar - flower2
                        numa ga.
                        United States
                        Member #98702
                        October 12, 2010
                        419 Posts
                        Posted: January 2, 2011, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

That is not at all true.. Kenya has a very busy life with working and taking care of a wonderful family... She has been a god sent to so many and still is. Her classes are to help people learn more about ways to win.. She puts alot of work and hrs into these workouts I know I used to stay on the phone working with her for ga numbers when I was in Ga till 3 or 4 am in the mornings.... Think twice on what you say on here becasue she has helped every one or tryied too....

With my whole heart i agreeI Agree!

ATLANTA
                          United States
                          Member #62901
                          July 12, 2008
                          16205 Posts
                          Posted: January 2, 2011, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lp's im sorry to tell you im taking a break from posting and focusing on my classes i was told by the owner that i was the cause of LP's getting suspended for passing around emails about my classes and the Pm was to me so NASTY i lost my DESIRE to post i will continue to play my numbers and teach my classes i dont want to be the cause of ANYONE getting SUSPENDED of Lp with that being said GOODLUCK this year i think my job here is Done and im moveing on to my own thing 2011 is my year to get PAID i will still check in on you guys that's if i dont get suspended GOODLUCK see you at the class....Smash

KENYA, I WILL MISS YOU, THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR GIFT WITH US, YOU ARE A BLESSING!!

ALWAYS REMEMBER IT IS MORE BLESSED TO GIVE THAN TO RECIEVE!!

KENYA, JUST AN IDEA, DESIGN YOUR OWN WEBSITE OR BLOG WHERE YOU CAN SHARE WITH OTHERS,

MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS AND KEEP YOU ALWAYS,

GRACE,

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                            Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23277 Posts
                            Posted: January 2, 2011, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lp's im sorry to tell you im taking a break from posting and focusing on my classes i was told by the owner that i was the cause of LP's getting suspended for passing around emails about my classes and the Pm was to me so NASTY i lost my DESIRE to post i will continue to play my numbers and teach my classes i dont want to be the cause of ANYONE getting SUSPENDED of Lp with that being said GOODLUCK this year i think my job here is Done and im moveing on to my own thing 2011 is my year to get PAID i will still check in on you guys that's if i dont get suspended GOODLUCK see you at the class....Smash

I just saw this, and I want to say that it is completely untrue, and I'm very saddened that someone like kenya100, who I allowed to post about her seminar on the forums, would turn around and stab me in the back.

That is very poor.

What I told Kenya100 is the following:

1. She cannot continue advertising on Lottery Post for free.  That is a general policy of the site, and I'd say 99% of the 100,000+ members know that policy full-well.  Kenya100 is apprently charging a lot of money for people to attend her seminar, and she is trying to advertise it for free?  What kind of thing is that?  And how does that repay my generosity in breaking my own rules in letting her advertise the first one for free?
                            2. I directed Kenya100 to the message that appears at the top of every forum on this site.  It states very clearly that new members cannot, for any reason, post or send links or e-mail addresses.  Anyone can read the full text of the message here: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/215275  The message has been at the top of every forum on the site for 5 months now.
                            3. Kenya100 was sending her e-mail address willy-nilly to every new member who contacted her, and every time a new member replied to her messages (which contained her e-mail address), the new member would get suspended.  I have been receiving tons of "suspended member" notices daily.  Kenya100 does not seem to mind, but all these members getting suspended, and then constantly asking me to reinstate them, become an enormous problem for me.  So I simply asked Kenya100 to stop sending e-mail addresses.

It is strange and unusual that Kenya100 would call my request to stop posting ads and to stop passing around e-mail addresses as "NASTY".

If Kenya100 wants to stop posting here, then that's fine with me. 

If she wants to keep posting here, that's fine with me as well.

What's not fine is to try to garner sympathy by posting this ridiculous message about me being "NASTY".  Not only is it ridiculous, but it is a slap in my face, since Lottery Post, and her ability to post messages here, was apparently responsible for every ticket she sold to her first seminar.

I did not hear Kenya100 say "Thanks Todd" for allowing the free ads, and I did not see anything posted here by her in any way reference the good will I showed to her by allowing it. 

I did, however, have to defend my breaking of my own rules to the MANY people who  complained about her free advertising.  I got a ton of "SPAM" complaints, and I defended her to every one of them.

My mistake.

Regardless, Kenya100, if you want to post, then do so.  If you want to garner sympathy, then don't.  Nobody comes here to read unfair complaints posted by someone who apparently does not see the value in what they got the first time.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Page 797 of 797