Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga / Nc Str / Box Mid/Eve Hotttt!! This Week Only ..

Topic closed. 11953 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 170 of 797
PrintE-mailLink
sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
Atlanta, GA
United States
Member #91636
May 21, 2010
2449 Posts
Posted: July 14, 2010, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

omg.. i was jus tgoing thru my numbers from last night and had gotten a qp myself for midday and it was also  183  .50 box  HyperBanana

WOW- Today is definitely your day! CongratsParty

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
    milledgeville,Ga
    United States
    Member #68927
    January 2, 2009
    6102 Posts
    Posted: July 14, 2010, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

ty jus thope to get a st tonight working hard on it

bignana's avatar - disney29
      georgia
      United States
      Member #65200
      September 20, 2008
      1396 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2010, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

omg.. i was jus tgoing thru my numbers from last night and had gotten a qp myself for midday and it was also  183  .50 box  HyperBanana

iam happy for you on your hits keep up the good works.and for all the others  congrat also be bless.

wendy67's avatar - disney32
        georgia
        United States
        Member #35172
        March 13, 2006
        617 Posts
        Posted: July 14, 2010, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

ty jus thope to get a st tonight working hard on it

wtg brighteyes that was definately meant for u!!!!!!

HittingInTheAtl's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          Atlanta, Georgia
          United States
          Member #82469
          November 14, 2009
          4790 Posts
          Posted: July 14, 2010, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

**********************"Georgia Lottery Shows Record Profits"****************** 

Although Georgia wins have been scarce, look what the Ga Lottery is doing for the state of Georgia. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against increased profits for education, but the following would not have occurred had it not been due to people being driven desperate due to the economy. 

With that being said, I'm sure you all agree it's time to give a little back to those that help fund the Georgia Lottery. 

Trips are long overdue!!!!!!!!!

Georgia Lottery shows record profits

By Larry Hartstein

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

The Georgia Lottery took in more than $3.6 billion in the fiscal year that ended June 30, generating an increased profit for a record 12th straight year.

The lottery transferred $883,878,000 in profit to the state for education, more than $11.7 million more than last fiscal year. The addition of Powerball, the Atlanta Falcons-themed instant game and other games contributed to the lottery's continued growth.

Lottery officials said Georgia is the only traditional U.S. lottery to show 12 straight years of growth in profits.

"We remain focused on our mission to maximize profits for HOPE Scholarships and Pre-K," Georgia Lottery President and CEO Margaret DeFrancisco said. "We are incredibly proud and grateful that we were able to sustain growth and raise more dollars for these important educational programs."

Most of the remaining $2.7 billion in sales went to prize payouts, plus retailers' commissions and lottery operating costs, officials said.

Overall, the Georgia Lottery has returned more than $11.9 billion to the state for education.

"If it's meant to be.  It will be." 

georgia
            United States
            Member #35172
            March 13, 2006
            617 Posts
            Posted: July 14, 2010, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

**********************"Georgia Lottery Shows Record Profits"****************** 

Although Georgia wins have been scarce, look what the Ga Lottery is doing for the state of Georgia. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against increased profits for education, but the following would not have occurred had it not been due to people being driven desperate due to the economy. 

With that being said, I'm sure you all agree it's time to give a little back to those that help fund the Georgia Lottery. 

Trips are long overdue!!!!!!!!!

Georgia Lottery shows record profits

By Larry Hartstein

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

The Georgia Lottery took in more than $3.6 billion in the fiscal year that ended June 30, generating an increased profit for a record 12th straight year.

The lottery transferred $883,878,000 in profit to the state for education, more than $11.7 million more than last fiscal year. The addition of Powerball, the Atlanta Falcons-themed instant game and other games contributed to the lottery's continued growth.

Lottery officials said Georgia is the only traditional U.S. lottery to show 12 straight years of growth in profits.

"We remain focused on our mission to maximize profits for HOPE Scholarships and Pre-K," Georgia Lottery President and CEO Margaret DeFrancisco said. "We are incredibly proud and grateful that we were able to sustain growth and raise more dollars for these important educational programs."

Most of the remaining $2.7 billion in sales went to prize payouts, plus retailers' commissions and lottery operating costs, officials said.

Overall, the Georgia Lottery has returned more than $11.9 billion to the state for education.

ditto!!!ditto!!!ditto!!! im sure we would quit playing if we could see the breakdowns as a whole meaning (payouts vs take ins) on a daily basis

milledgeville,Ga
              United States
              Member #68927
              January 2, 2009
              6102 Posts
              Posted: July 14, 2010, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

I agree been playing the trips both draws they better come quick before i go broke.......

georgia
                United States
                Member #35172
                March 13, 2006
                617 Posts
                Posted: July 14, 2010, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

I agree been playing the trips both draws they better come quick before i go broke.......

maybe they will come on in. since marge been in there i cant get that trip vibe like i used to with rebecca when she was in there i could load one trip and score. with marge ive had to play them all and im really not a fan of that to me 5 bucks for 250 versus 2500 just doesnt seem right

georgia
                  United States
                  Member #35172
                  March 13, 2006
                  617 Posts
                  Posted: July 14, 2010, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

this may help a friend of mine has the 2's and the 8's down for today he hits them right on the nail most of the time

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                    Middle GA
                    United States
                    Member #42874
                    July 9, 2006
                    3912 Posts
                    Posted: July 14, 2010, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

this may help a friend of mine has the 2's and the 8's down for today he hits them right on the nail most of the time

thanks for the heads up wendy67...was feeling 888, 333, 111, 666 myself.  But will probably play false trips as well because marge just can't be trusted!  my playing funds are extremely low.  been trying to get that sum 7 for awhile now and missed 183 today.  something's gotta give quick and a trip would be nice! Sun Smiley

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                      Middle GA
                      United States
                      Member #42874
                      July 9, 2006
                      3912 Posts
                      Posted: July 14, 2010, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

congrats brighteyes!! may your winnings keep coming in!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

milledgeville,Ga
                        United States
                        Member #68927
                        January 2, 2009
                        6102 Posts
                        Posted: July 14, 2010, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

ty hope she will let those trips slip on in tonight... dreamed those 888 couplenights ago

renee78's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                          Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #83865
                          December 16, 2009
                          922 Posts
                          Posted: July 14, 2010, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

ty hope she will let those trips slip on in tonight... dreamed those 888 couplenights ago

Congratulations brighteyes on your win today, a dream come true of the trips would be nice....

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
                            Duluth GA
                            United States
                            Member #73845
                            April 26, 2009
                            5276 Posts
                            Posted: July 14, 2010, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all winners mid 183****  woooo hooo got a peice of that pie !!!Party Party

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
                              Duluth GA
                              United States
                              Member #73845
                              April 26, 2009
                              5276 Posts
                              Posted: July 14, 2010, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

July 14 eve  -  111*******  333******  888*******  162******  112*****  118***  119**  187*****  368*****  863*****  683**  348****  843****  835***  182**  188**    116*****   213*********  120**  189**  163**   999*****  110*  Goodluck !!!!!! Drum 

Page 170 of 797