Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga / Nc Str / Box Mid/Eve Hotttt!! This Week Only ..

Topic closed. 11953 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 373 of 797
PrintE-mailLink
kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
Duluth GA
United States
Member #73845
April 26, 2009
5276 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2010, 2:12 am - IP Logged

everyone knew 789, I highlighted it in red but only a few ppl share it, hmm. The numbers will not change just because you share.

Did you smash that 789 GaMoney Smash

jewels45's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg

United States
    Member #94696
    July 25, 2010
    340 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2010, 2:30 am - IP Logged

Plz disreguard these post they are off a line, ga eve on this date was was 8741, tonight 4 pick was 1478,  I thought we were here to help each other, lol, but I guess, no one was tracking.

GaMoney Iam new this Iam trying new all I can.  Sorry I could not help out and spotted this.  But if this helps THANKS for posting.Blue Angel

GaMoney's avatar - binary

United States
      Member #94179
      July 15, 2010
      1021 Posts
      Posted: September 16, 2010, 2:32 am - IP Logged

I got it was just sharing and checking

United States
        Member #94696
        July 25, 2010
        340 Posts
        Posted: September 16, 2010, 2:35 am - IP Logged

Well I play 3333 and a qp 2499 I wish I seen this.  I will be looking for you posting for cash4 now on.

United States
          Member #94179
          July 15, 2010
          1021 Posts
          Posted: September 16, 2010, 2:36 am - IP Logged

in my post I moved tn over to show 789 and highlighted it in red, told everyone that 4392 was TN midday nt that it would roll right off of that

United States
            Member #94696
            July 25, 2010
            340 Posts
            Posted: September 16, 2010, 2:38 am - IP Logged

in my post I moved tn over to show 789 and highlighted it in red, told everyone that 4392 was TN midday nt that it would roll right off of that

Well you have my attention.  What are looking for cash4 for midday Thursday.

United States
              Member #94179
              July 15, 2010
              1021 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2010, 2:41 am - IP Logged

I know lots of ppl got it, but outside of brighteyes and Kenya who posted it in advance, no one said 789 but they were all thinking it.   Just trying to make this a really think and thought group so that we can all get paid.

United States
                Member #94696
                July 25, 2010
                340 Posts
                Posted: September 16, 2010, 2:51 am - IP Logged

I know lots of ppl got it, but outside of brighteyes and Kenya who posted it in advance, no one said 789 but they were all thinking it.   Just trying to make this a really think and thought group so that we can all get paid.

I do follow Kenya100 posting.  I can't give input yet but I do appreciate all the posting.

United States
                  Member #94179
                  July 15, 2010
                  1021 Posts
                  Posted: September 16, 2010, 3:01 am - IP Logged

I really like Kenya and check her post daily, but I am sure that she would like to to be able to check someones else post if only to confirm. Number can be time consuming, Lady A is off the chain and so helpful, I have emailed her almost daily the last 5 or 6 days, to post on the ga site, we all have to do our research and take no sugesstion lightly, if I see something here, I research it and say hmmm.  I will not list numbers to often but will continue to try and point ppl in the right direction.  Sage gave me a few pointers on lining up number, i liked that and a few other have make suggestion, but we all have to work together, to get paid

United States
                    Member #94179
                    July 15, 2010
                    1021 Posts
                    Posted: September 16, 2010, 3:04 am - IP Logged

I really like Kenya and check her post daily, but I am sure that she would like to to be able to check someones else post if only to confirm. Number can be time consuming, Lady A is off the chain and so helpful, I have emailed her almost daily the last 5 or 6 days, to post on the ga site, we all have to do our research and take no sugesstion lightly, if I see something here, I research it and say hmmm.  I will not list numbers to often but will continue to try and point ppl in the right direction.  Sage gave me a few pointers on lining up number, i liked that and a few other have make suggestion, but we all have to work together, to get paid

I am a old Soldier, so 4187 was my life, lol.

United States
                      Member #94179
                      July 15, 2010
                      1021 Posts
                      Posted: September 16, 2010, 3:18 am - IP Logged

I am a old Soldier, so 4187 was my life, lol.

Mr. Myturn we need to get talk sometime soon, I could tell that we were reading in the same area a few week ago, but have not saw a post in awhile, I know that we are all busy ppl who want to get paid, I was looking for a place to show ppl things, because all my lottery friends go from experience I have only been doing this for about 1 year but I know that the pass dictates the future.

United States
                        Member #94179
                        July 15, 2010
                        1021 Posts
                        Posted: September 16, 2010, 3:26 am - IP Logged

I do follow Kenya100 posting.  I can't give input yet but I do appreciate all the posting.

lol, that is totally different. You are new to the game, I guess that I am too, so study it and when u think you have a handle on it point things out it helps.  I have my daughter to view sometime, lol I know it's wrong but she is a different eye.  I am trying to pay my house off early and hell we all can benefit, lol.

United States
                          Member #94179
                          July 15, 2010
                          1021 Posts
                          Posted: September 16, 2010, 4:03 am - IP Logged

Well you have my attention.  What are looking for cash4 for midday Thursday.

I like 2405 another popular Army form

danpen01's avatar - lib
                            kennesaw, ga
                            United States
                            Member #47217
                            October 25, 2006
                            153 Posts
                            Posted: September 16, 2010, 4:38 am - IP Logged

I like 2405 another popular Army form

Thanks GaMoney! i have been trying to get this number thing for years and just can't so I look to good people like you to share please continue, like you said kenya and the other posters like the input. i missed the 789 could kick myself but hoping to hit todaySmile

United States
                              Member #94179
                              July 15, 2010
                              1021 Posts
                              Posted: September 16, 2010, 4:44 am - IP Logged

1498 is a repeat of the 4th of sept eve in ga, we draw first so start with ga midday. will give u a push (ga midday 5 Sept was 816)   look around the 3rd Sept, but  scan from around 27 Aug in TN 4 picks to  to complete puzzle. 

ga look like this

ga builds tn 4 picks see what  fits good compare it to the ga layout after you lay out what happened following the draw in tn and ga remember that 1498 was used tonight in our 4 pick.    u will also find a number that was a recent draw in ga and tn dont forget to play it too. An example of building a draw is 3405 came in TN Sept 1st, u can find it in ga's recent draws above. After you have done your homework and have quesion or answers I will be glad to help in any way, that I can. After the draw, right or wrong I will post the results, hope that you will be amazed.  lay out 3 pick and 4 picks for the day (5 Sept) tn and GA, If you do you'll be tracking yourself.   Good Lucky to call that give it a try

Page 373 of 797