Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga / Nc Str / Box Mid/Eve Hotttt!! This Week Only ..

Topic closed. 11953 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 380 of 797
PrintE-mailLink
GaMoney's avatar - binary

United States
Member #94179
July 15, 2010
1021 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2010, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

there are other numbers in that area that fit but I really like this one

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
    milledgeville,Ga
    United States
    Member #68927
    January 2, 2009
    6079 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2010, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

still trying G money.. So what is hot tonight from the lsit sorry but i am trying to understand.....

Sage's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
      Dunwoody Georgia
      United States
      Member #747
      September 29, 2002
      659 Posts
      Posted: September 16, 2010, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

we tracking now?

Wow you are Deep Gamoney.  I'm really paying attention now.  You have to school me on your concept.  2 heads are better than one and the more the merrier.  I'm sure with my creative resources we should all be able to eat real good!  If we continue to work together there is no reason why each and everyone of us should have no less than $20,000-$50,000 cash by Christmas?  That's would be a great Christmas and New years Present so everyone let's get to working.  No time for small or backwards thinkng.  It takes the same amount of energy to think small as it does to think big!  All is Mind and the universe is mental baby.  Where there is a will that is the way!  Holla at me if you feel where I'm coming from.  Put Some Hot Sauce on my burrito baby!  You sure look good to me!    

SmashLurking Get the popcorn ready I feel a smash and Grab coming up!  Peace!

It's Never Too Late To Be The Person You Could Of Been!I Agree!

United States
        Member #94179
        July 15, 2010
        1021 Posts
        Posted: September 16, 2010, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

GAMoney you have it going on like PopCorn.  and if all understood EXACTLY what u were trying to convey then we would all be more than happy to help...But like Sage and a few others,  Im lost...I see what u post but I cant say that Im following to the point of joining in.

I will explain it better, soon.  I use tn numbers to help decide what I will play I use their 4 picks to build our 3 pick have a look at recent post think u will understand better, I like that saying about the fish, u know the one, lol.  (we are currently operating in tn 4 picks around the 3rd of sept)

Dunwoody Georgia
          United States
          Member #747
          September 29, 2002
          659 Posts
          Posted: September 16, 2010, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

there are other numbers in that area that fit but I really like this one

Which one?

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
            Duluth GA
            United States
            Member #73845
            April 26, 2009
            5276 Posts
            Posted: September 16, 2010, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

History tells all this thread is very long and i might start a new one but at this time not sure i have alot of info on this thread and  u can learn from about triple's and double's and singles ,i love the info that other lp's post here u guys are very good love to see the pairs it helps big time .feel free to start a new thread that's ok i will be on there also, u guys are great people to work with and im learning from you as well now lets SMASH SMASH SMASh Smash...

geometry2's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
              georgia
              United States
              Member #95907
              August 19, 2010
              335 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2010, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

I love 767!!! I also believe if you are stacking numbers "88" sit on top of each other meaning very possible for a "88" double or 888;

Also with 789 coming yesterday when the numbers are in SEQUENTIAL ORDER like 7,8 tHE THIRD NUMBER WILL DOUBLE.

WHEN THIS HAPPENS YOU SHOULD EXPECT THE THIRD DIGIT TO FALL WITHIN 10 DAYS OR SOONER. JUST REMEMBER THIS!!

I am playing tonight: 994, 991, 798, 202, 114, 414, 631, 767 and 848.

If you look at technic pairs for 075 is were my picks came from.

Dunwoody Georgia
                United States
                Member #747
                September 29, 2002
                659 Posts
                Posted: September 16, 2010, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

History tells all this thread is very long and i might start a new one but at this time not sure i have alot of info on this thread and  u can learn from about triple's and double's and singles ,i love the info that other lp's post here u guys are very good love to see the pairs it helps big time .feel free to start a new thread that's ok i will be on there also, u guys are great people to work with and im learning from you as well now lets SMASH SMASH SMASh Smash...

You know you were the very first reason why I started watching this thread.  I was on the sidelines first and then I noticed so many other people are gifted and intelligent and willing to share and learn what they knew and  that's when I said..I FOUND MY NEW HOME ON LOTTERY POST!.  I've been here for years and Todd can verify that.  I go way back with Larry G and Lucky on Maybell.  Way before The Lottery post and  after Maybell closed down for good Todd took the initiative and we now have the best lottery forum on the planet.  Once again thank you all for your hard work and of course thanks Todd for a one of a kind place!  I wish all of you success in our quest to find the Albino Pigeon and that very rare pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!

Congradulations. This thread had over 450,000 views?  Now that saying something.  You guys must be doing something right.  I just wish everyone who views this thread would share their insight as well.  

PartyBananaBig Smile

Dunwoody Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #747
                  September 29, 2002
                  659 Posts
                  Posted: September 16, 2010, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

I love 767!!! I also believe if you are stacking numbers "88" sit on top of each other meaning very possible for a "88" double or 888;

Also with 789 coming yesterday when the numbers are in SEQUENTIAL ORDER like 7,8 tHE THIRD NUMBER WILL DOUBLE.

WHEN THIS HAPPENS YOU SHOULD EXPECT THE THIRD DIGIT TO FALL WITHIN 10 DAYS OR SOONER. JUST REMEMBER THIS!!

I am playing tonight: 994, 991, 798, 202, 114, 414, 631, 767 and 848.

If you look at technic pairs for 075 is were my picks came from.

Yes The 9 will double.  Great to know!  Thanks!

ladyambi's avatar - savy chick.png
                    NC
                    United States
                    Member #91157
                    May 11, 2010
                    5521 Posts
                    Posted: September 16, 2010, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

552 - Nc mid pick 3

Congrats to all winners

Lovies

United States
                      Member #94179
                      July 15, 2010
                      1021 Posts
                      Posted: September 16, 2010, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

I said look around sept the 1st in tn 4 pick for what we r building

789     the 3 of sept in u take a look was 7059

7059 was what we were building

okay the above are ga 3 pick, i use tn 4 pick to figure what is next.  7059 on the eve on 3 sept. you see how it sslide in after 789

following 7059 in tn 1534 and you can clearly see it is across the top of currect ga cut-out, now all you have to do is slide it in(1534) under 075, if we or right about 1534, we cannot miss, but have a look around in tn 4s around the first of sept you mite find a better fit.

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
                        Duluth GA
                        United States
                        Member #73845
                        April 26, 2009
                        5276 Posts
                        Posted: September 16, 2010, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

552 - Nc mid pick 3

Congrats to all winners

Wow ladyambi i forgot 225*  552*  favor tues/thurs/wed/sat but the good thing about it is 222*  555*  777*  645*  847*  159*  183*  724* likes to follow Goodluck!!Wink

bignana's avatar - disney29
                          georgia
                          United States
                          Member #65200
                          September 20, 2008
                          1394 Posts
                          Posted: September 16, 2010, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

glad to help, you'll catch  it....lots of great info here...i'm just tossing in my 2 cents. i've been doin quite well in ga so i figured i'd spread the love. Approve

thank Technics gamoney and every body else  for all you do here i for one is greatful. all i can do is dream and share them with you all be bless.

ladyambi's avatar - savy chick.png
                            NC
                            United States
                            Member #91157
                            May 11, 2010
                            5521 Posts
                            Posted: September 16, 2010, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Wow ladyambi i forgot 225*  552*  favor tues/thurs/wed/sat but the good thing about it is 222*  555*  777*  645*  847*  159*  183*  724* likes to follow Goodluck!!Wink

WoW!!!!!!!!!! kenya. No Pie for me today. I have to make that up from Ga tonite. Im saving the above message for future reference. I had 552 in my workout but it was mirrored, so i paid it no attention.

Lovies

Marietta
                              United States
                              Member #92315
                              June 4, 2010
                              25 Posts
                              Posted: September 16, 2010, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

okay the above are ga 3 pick, i use tn 4 pick to figure what is next.  7059 on the eve on 3 sept. you see how it sslide in after 789

following 7059 in tn 1534 and you can clearly see it is across the top of currect ga cut-out, now all you have to do is slide it in(1534) under 075, if we or right about 1534, we cannot miss, but have a look around in tn 4s around the first of sept you mite find a better fit.

GaMoney is this what you mean by slide under 075

Page 380 of 797