Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:23 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga / Nc Str / Box Mid/Eve Hotttt!! This Week Only ..

Topic closed. 11953 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 389 of 797
PrintE-mailLink
Sage's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
Dunwoody Georgia
United States
Member #747
September 29, 2002
659 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2010, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

433 Hit tn, But I played it today

Gee thanks I just got home. Played trips. I saw kenya100 hit the cash 4 and I was sick because I almost played them today.   I'm going to kill something eventually and I want the fam to kill it with me!  Did you catch it Gamoney?

It's Never Too Late To Be The Person You Could Of Been!I Agree!

GaMoney's avatar - binary

United States
    Member #94179
    July 15, 2010
    1021 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2010, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

I am running it 2, I think most will not happen until eve keep eyes open, dont forget that 1 is over due so back that 5 up with a 1/ 106

Sage, where u at baby that 056/106 that we spoke of here ran back to back, hmmmm, one step ahead hope that u played them back, if not you know that you are tracking and that yours in coming

Dunwoody Georgia
      United States
      Member #747
      September 29, 2002
      659 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2010, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Im hungry im greedy i have a birthday coming next month and i want to hit the islands so 5 triple will cost me $100.00 but you win   $10,000.00 BIG BILLS!!!! its what we lp's due Gamble!!!!!Smash

I think after this week Kenya you can hit the Islands for 5 days  Have a great time.  You deserve it and I'm so proud of you and everyone on this thread!  i wish I got aboard earlier! Party

THECAVES06's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg

United States
        Member #97477
        September 17, 2010
        290 Posts
        Posted: September 17, 2010, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Hey LP I have been watching this post for a while and decided to chime in..............I want to put on radar the following numbers that Kenya was talking about earlier this week.........212/112/110/100/700/900/500/600/200 and 911 are all in the workout for tomorrow mid-day. Marg HAS NOT PAID any money this week so I think we are in for a real SMASH also if you have been playing this thing for a while you know that 172 is big and its in the work out  stay on these numbers.

If anyone else sees these numbers please feel free to let us know.

GaMoney's avatar - binary

United States
          Member #94179
          July 15, 2010
          1021 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2010, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Gee thanks I just got home. Played trips. I saw kenya100 hit the cash 4 and I was sick because I almost played them today.   I'm going to kill something eventually and I want the fam to kill it with me!  Did you catch it Gamoney?

I got a nibble but only because, I was look back for those dble 3 and a few things in the post, I was only going to play that 056 pack but after I saw that post I had 610 on the brain, only got enough to drop hard on the next big pic.,

Dunwoody Georgia
            United States
            Member #747
            September 29, 2002
            659 Posts
            Posted: September 17, 2010, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Sage, where u at baby that 056/106 that we spoke of here ran back to back, hmmmm, one step ahead hope that u played them back, if not you know that you are tracking and that yours in coming

Gamoney you are so right!  I'm telling you something happend to me this week.  Every since you guys let me connect to the family something positive is going on with me and I feel all of us. I found a post I posted back in 2003?  Funny how numbers are falling off from it and I remember we got paid the week I posted them numbers?

Here the actual link. http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/66406

SageSage's avatar - octa feathersStandard MemberRegularDunwoody Georgia
            United States
            Member #752
            September 29, 2002
            316 Posts
            OnlinePermalinkPosted: February 20, 2003, 9:06 am - IP LoggedFavorites 

019  089  136  139  179  284  289

079  169  146  189  248  456  458 

468  489  (789  987)

For all states!  Especially Ga!

!

Dunwoody Georgia
              United States
              Member #747
              September 29, 2002
              659 Posts
              Posted: September 17, 2010, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Ga money my numbers are running right to left for some reason.  I posted 334 and 506 and it came 433 in TN and we got 605 so you know I like 998 so maybe we should play it as 899, but I always wheel my doubles so no matter.

Dunwoody Georgia
                United States
                Member #747
                September 29, 2002
                659 Posts
                Posted: September 17, 2010, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

I got a nibble but only because, I was look back for those dble 3 and a few things in the post, I was only going to play that 056 pack but after I saw that post I had 610 on the brain, only got enough to drop hard on the next big pic.,

Congrats.  Just keep up the good work.  We will smash something and have plenty of hot sauce to go on the Burritos baby!  lol  Wink

Dunwoody Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #747
                  September 29, 2002
                  659 Posts
                  Posted: September 17, 2010, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Hey LP I have been watching this post for a while and decided to chime in..............I want to put on radar the following numbers that Kenya was talking about earlier this week.........212/112/110/100/700/900/500/600/200 and 911 are all in the workout for tomorrow mid-day. Marg HAS NOT PAID any money this week so I think we are in for a real SMASH also if you have been playing this thing for a while you know that 172 is big and its in the work out  stay on these numbers.

If anyone else sees these numbers please feel free to let us know.

Thank you for the post I like th 212 as well.  Let' s keep at it Fam!

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
                    milledgeville,Ga
                    United States
                    Member #68927
                    January 2, 2009
                    6079 Posts
                    Posted: September 17, 2010, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

i hvae been playing 911 119 so hard I so need her to throw it this sat......... wow it would be my ticket back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I feel it but can pin point the day lol

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
                      milledgeville,Ga
                      United States
                      Member #68927
                      January 2, 2009
                      6079 Posts
                      Posted: September 17, 2010, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

I have that 456 and 189 in workouts tonight but thinking db midday .. i was taught that when you see a 0 then a db or sereis will come and 0 will bring a db or series... I played 898 tonight

Dunwoody Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #747
                        September 29, 2002
                        659 Posts
                        Posted: September 17, 2010, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

I have that 456 and 189 in workouts tonight but thinking db midday .. i was taught that when you see a 0 then a db or sereis will come and 0 will bring a db or series... I played 898 tonight

Double 88' s due and now double 99's possible Brighteyes so make sure you wheel it ok.  Catch it straight and then hammer the way you like it.  You should never catch a double box!  Doesn't cost much to wheel it straight!  Doubles are my bread and butter.  That's where you really get paid, but people hate doubles i don't understand?  Only 3 ways it can come?  When you have the stash  make sure to smash those doubles because that's where Marge Makes her money.  How many times have we missed our number because she threw a double or 4,  5 doubles in a row?  Hint Hint?   Wink

Dunwoody Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #747
                          September 29, 2002
                          659 Posts
                          Posted: September 17, 2010, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

i hvae been playing 911 119 so hard I so need her to throw it this sat......... wow it would be my ticket back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I feel it but can pin point the day lol

So make sure you play it also as 191 so you won't hit box, but straight? Big Smile

renee78's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                            Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #83865
                            December 16, 2009
                            922 Posts
                            Posted: September 17, 2010, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Really like these picks

400, 622, 844, 288, 955, 177

Dunwoody Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #747
                              September 29, 2002
                              659 Posts
                              Posted: September 17, 2010, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Sorry Fam I meant to post this here!

Good evening everyone.  I'm posting this earley so hopfully it will help the family figure out what's going on.  Here is the Georgia Midday report first.

Georgia Midday

Position (1) the 3 digit is out for 51 draws.

Position (2) the 9 digit is out for 52 draws.

Position (3) the 2 digit is out for 22 Draws!

Any position the digit 9 is out for 5 draws!  

No match Pair 48 is out for 67 draws

Double 22's are out for 41 draws!

Georgia Evening!

Position (1) the 4 digit is out for 36 draws.

Position (2) the 2 digit is out for 31 draws.

Position (3) the 3 digit is out for 41 Draws!

Any position the digit 2 is out for 6 draws!  

No match Pair 44 is out for 84 draws

Double 33's are out for 104 draws!

We should see a two digit return on the 605 so pairs 60, 05, 65.  Loving the 60 Pair to hit yet again!

Loving the 305 combo!  so for Midday we play 035, 053, 305, 350, 503, 530 Smash

Midday 3 is missing in position (1) for last 51 draws so you can wager alittle more on 350, 305?

Loving the 305 combo!  so for Evening  we play 035, 053, 305, 350, 503, 530

In the evening we wager a little more on 053 and 503.  This is based on what's missing by positon.

Always cover all positions to be safe and if you like a number wager a little more by what's overdue by position.

I hope this helps.

Bringing the Green Sage Report Back!   SmashLurkingGet the popcorn out this is going to be good!

Page 389 of 797