Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga / Nc Str / Box Mid/Eve Hotttt!! This Week Only ..

Topic closed. 11953 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 695 of 797
PrintE-mailLink
Columbus, GA
United States
Member #84181
December 24, 2009
658 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2010, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Tech and Kenya!!! I want to sing  I Feel Good (by James Brown)     Banana at the party tonight.  Lets do this!!!!!

Sage's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
    Dunwoody Georgia
    United States
    Member #747
    September 29, 2002
    659 Posts
    Posted: December 7, 2010, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

NCEL MIDDAY... SAGE OR TECHNICS WAT U THINK ABOUT THE POINTS TO LEAD TO A NC BLESSING THIS AFTERNOON....

THANKS ALOT IN ADVANCE

Tech is The North Carolina Expert.  I would follow his pairs and keep a close look out.  Still trying to process how it's all connected.    Good Luck! 

It's Never Too Late To Be The Person You Could Of Been!I Agree!

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
      Baltimore
      United States
      Member #80332
      September 24, 2009
      44015 Posts
      Posted: December 7, 2010, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Tech is The North Carolina Expert.  I would follow his pairs and keep a close look out.  Still trying to process how it's all connected.    Good Luck! 

i cant do ga eve until i see what nc gets for midday. lets not get ahead of ourselves here. patience is key. a must !!! Approve

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
        Baltimore
        United States
        Member #80332
        September 24, 2009
        44015 Posts
        Posted: December 7, 2010, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

nc players, ga 009 points to
        37x 73x    82x 28x
        x37 x73    x82 x28
        3x7 7x3    8x2 2x8
        this is what nc should get.

Albany, GA
          United States
          Member #100611
          November 15, 2010
          10162 Posts
          Posted: December 7, 2010, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

k100 i am sick again i comboed 100 . what is the nights #What? congratulations to all winners today .

I feel your pain biggmama. You're not the only one. Despite all the pre-draw study/prep time I'm putting into it, I still somehow manage to pick the wrong pairs every draw too.  I'm losing an average of about $40.00 daily on C3 over the course of the past 30 days.  Only win during that time was an $80.00 box on 229 a few weeks ago. I think I'm spreading too much money around on too many numbers straight box trying to generate some cash flow but it never seems to work for me. Getting a bit frustrated with it myself. Hopefully better results tonight. We'll see. I'd like to do some woooo-hoooing too!

biggmama's avatar - flower2
            numa ga.
            United States
            Member #98702
            October 12, 2010
            419 Posts
            Posted: December 7, 2010, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

I feel your pain biggmama. You're not the only one. Despite all the pre-draw study/prep time I'm putting into it, I still somehow manage to pick the wrong pairs every draw too.  I'm losing an average of about $40.00 daily on C3 over the course of the past 30 days.  Only win during that time was an $80.00 box on 229 a few weeks ago. I think I'm spreading too much money around on too many numbers straight box trying to generate some cash flow but it never seems to work for me. Getting a bit frustrated with it myself. Hopefully better results tonight. We'll see. I'd like to do some woooo-hoooing too!

thanks a million  KAL035 glad someone feels this shonuff pain!! maybe we will get it tonight i should have played 1 down alsoNoelDance i too would like to dance tired of sitting it out i want to daaaance.

United States
              Member #9763
              December 20, 2004
              2267 Posts
              Posted: December 7, 2010, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi Kal and Biggmama.

Anthony here from New York.

I check out this forum from time to time after becoming good "phone friends" with Kenya and after reading your post I felt like saying a few words.

I have been in your situation and what I would suggest is for you to STOP playing for while ....that will help you keep more money in your pocket right away.

Then study the numbers and play on paper for a few weeks. Just make predictions based on your system or other peoples systems or a combination of both. You can post those predictions here if you like.

Wait until you get a few hits this way.....then go back into the game playing with real money. 

Sometimes the best way to play the game is to NOT play the game.

This will help you clear your mind, gain some perspective, and gain back your confidence.

I hope this helps you go back to being a WINNER!

biggmama's avatar - flower2
                numa ga.
                United States
                Member #98702
                October 12, 2010
                419 Posts
                Posted: December 7, 2010, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi Kal and Biggmama.

I check out this forum from time to time after becoming good "phone friends" with Kenya and after reading your post I felt like saying a few words.

I have been in your situation and what I would suggest is for you to STOP playing for while ....that will help you keep more money in your pocket right away.

Then study the numbers and play on paper for a few weeks. Just make predictions based on your system or other peoples systems or a combination of both. You can post those predictions here if you like.

Wait until you get a few hits this way.....then go back into the game playing with real money. 

This will help you clear your mind, gain some perspective, and gain back your confidence.

thank you anthony from new york speaking words of wisdom let it be let it be this can be the answer.Idea

Instyle's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg

United States
                  Member #55821
                  October 21, 2007
                  161 Posts
                  Posted: December 7, 2010, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi Kal and Biggmama.

I Agree!

Live and Learn!

Redbonec4's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                    Dunn, NC
                    United States
                    Member #97560
                    September 19, 2010
                    929 Posts
                    Posted: December 7, 2010, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Hi Kal and Biggmama.

I totally agree Anthony.... I had to stop for a while... Thats what Chella suggested as well... While studying the numbers I came back and with the help of Tech and his teachings I have been tearing NC up.... And have had a few hits in other states playing online.

LET'S GET THIS MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United States
                      Member #9763
                      December 20, 2004
                      2267 Posts
                      Posted: December 7, 2010, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

I totally agree Anthony.... I had to stop for a while... Thats what Chella suggested as well... While studying the numbers I came back and with the help of Tech and his teachings I have been tearing NC up.... And have had a few hits in other states playing online.

There you go Redbone.

When a person steps away from the game they see things they could not see before. They learn new things. They see patterns and connections they could not see before. This new knowledge ends up making them a better player in the long term.

Continued success to you! 

Redbonec4's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                        Dunn, NC
                        United States
                        Member #97560
                        September 19, 2010
                        929 Posts
                        Posted: December 7, 2010, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

There you go Redbone.

When a person steps away from the game they see things they could not see before. They learn new things. They see patterns and connections they could not see before. This new knowledge ends up making them a better player in the long term.

Continued success to you! 

Thanks alot Aanewyork... Much success to you as well.....

LET'S GET THIS MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                          Vtracs is My Game!
                          Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #3617
                          February 6, 2004
                          7414 Posts
                          Posted: December 7, 2010, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

YES. YOU ARE RIGHT. FALSE TRIPLES-

055/005

166/116

277/227

388/338

499/449 

THIS IS BASED ON

1-6

2-7

3-8

4-9

5-0

THERE IS ALSO MAZK SYSTEM. FALSE TRIPLES-

0-9

1-8

2-7

3-6

4-5

009/990

118/881

227/772

336/663

445/554 

THESE ARE THE FALSE TRIPLES WITH THAT SYSTEM.

THERE IS ALSO A COMBINED CHART.

THESE ARE THE MIRROR NUMBERS.

After the False Triples 009 in Ga and 883 in NC, do you think a Triple will show its' face tonite?

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                            Vtracs is My Game!
                            Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #3617
                            February 6, 2004
                            7414 Posts
                            Posted: December 7, 2010, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Ga Mid Stats 009..

Hot-0,2,7,4

Due-5,9

Colg-6,1,3,8

MD-6

MF-0

Missing digits-1,3,5,8

Key#0,4,9

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

NEVNEE47's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                              Member #99625
                              October 28, 2010
                              1111 Posts
                              Posted: December 7, 2010, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Blue Angel i need an angel to win tonight help me in ga, ny please

Page 695 of 797