Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga / Nc Str / Box Mid/Eve Hotttt!! This Week Only ..

Topic closed. 11953 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 795 of 797
PrintE-mailLink
moneylord02's avatar - 20
Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Member #103319
January 1, 2011
150 Posts
Posted: January 2, 2011, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

I like the 643

Thank you

Anyone see 771 and 006 in their work out?

Im liking 772 and 611

phoneman76's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    Conyers,Ga
    United States
    Member #96930
    September 8, 2010
    3031 Posts
    Posted: January 2, 2011, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

Got it combo it was in workout and will my best to post an hour prior to mid/eve draw I know Kenya got a life thats why I attended her class and will try to post what i think will hit without giving her secrets away so yall can hit and use your money to attend her class

biggmama's avatar - flower2
      numa ga.
      United States
      Member #98702
      October 12, 2010
      419 Posts
      Posted: January 2, 2011, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

or......maybe like the rest of us she is very busy with family and her personal life during this holiday time and cannot post as regularly as she was.  I don't know if you were just kidding or not, but I would hate for the wrong word to get spread and the wrong idea to be in people's heads because of one unknowing person.

Thank you TOJO76  let us have peace on earth good will toward our sisters and brothers. if we have nothing good to say then we need to  remain silent and meditate. amen!!!.Blue Angel

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
        milledgeville,Ga
        United States
        Member #68927
        January 2, 2009
        6080 Posts
        Posted: January 2, 2011, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

That is not at all true.. Kenya has a very busy life with working and taking care of a wonderful family... She has been a god sent to so many and still is. Her classes are to help people learn more about ways to win.. She puts alot of work and hrs into these workouts I know I used to stay on the phone working with her for ga numbers when I was in Ga till 3 or 4 am in the mornings.... Think twice on what you say on here becasue she has helped every one or tryied too....

dimples123's avatar - disney21
          Atlanta, Georgia
          United States
          Member #65843
          October 8, 2008
          3801 Posts
          Posted: January 2, 2011, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Got it combo it was in workout and will my best to post an hour prior to mid/eve draw I know Kenya got a life thats why I attended her class and will try to post what i think will hit without giving her secrets away so yall can hit and use your money to attend her class

Thank you . I played Kenya's 645 instead.

I will pay more attention to your posts in the future.

I really like the 645.

Congratulations on your hit today.

sdc027's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
            Dodge City
            United States
            Member #85186
            January 10, 2010
            2740 Posts
            Posted: January 2, 2011, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

That is not at all true.. Kenya has a very busy life with working and taking care of a wonderful family... She has been a god sent to so many and still is. Her classes are to help people learn more about ways to win.. She puts alot of work and hrs into these workouts I know I used to stay on the phone working with her for ga numbers when I was in Ga till 3 or 4 am in the mornings.... Think twice on what you say on here becasue she has helped every one or tryied too....

I Agree!

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
              Duluth GA
              United States
              Member #73845
              April 26, 2009
              5276 Posts
              Posted: January 2, 2011, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lp's im sorry to tell you im taking a break from posting and focusing on my classes i was told by the owner that i was the cause of LP's getting suspended for passing around emails about my classes and the Pm was to me so NASTY i lost my DESIRE to post i will continue to play my numbers and teach my classes i dont want to be the cause of ANYONE getting SUSPENDED of Lp with that being said GOODLUCK this year i think my job here is Done and im moveing on to my own thing 2011 is my year to get PAID i will still check in on you guys that's if i dont get suspended GOODLUCK see you at the class....Smash

United States
                Member #79696
                September 7, 2009
                11 Posts
                Posted: January 2, 2011, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

This is very sad- you will be missed on LP Kenya........... you've helped so many!!!!!

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                  Middle GA
                  United States
                  Member #42874
                  July 9, 2006
                  3912 Posts
                  Posted: January 2, 2011, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lp's im sorry to tell you im taking a break from posting and focusing on my classes i was told by the owner that i was the cause of LP's getting suspended for passing around emails about my classes and the Pm was to me so NASTY i lost my DESIRE to post i will continue to play my numbers and teach my classes i dont want to be the cause of ANYONE getting SUSPENDED of Lp with that being said GOODLUCK this year i think my job here is Done and im moveing on to my own thing 2011 is my year to get PAID i will still check in on you guys that's if i dont get suspended GOODLUCK see you at the class....Smash

Well another good thing comes to an end.  Kenya thank you so much for all that you have done.  I have learned so much on your thread.  Wishing you nothing but the best for 2011 and I am so certain you will receive the best! Love ya! Wink

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                    Vtracs is My Game!
                    Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #3617
                    February 6, 2004
                    7418 Posts
                    Posted: January 2, 2011, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Wow! There you have it Guys and Girls! I agree..this is sad!Sad

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

geometry2's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                      georgia
                      United States
                      Member #95907
                      August 19, 2010
                      335 Posts
                      Posted: January 2, 2011, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Kenya,

Do your thing BABY! You have blessed so many people and we all appreciate all  you have given. I am sorry you have losted your desire to post because of NASTY people. Remove all the negative people from LP and your life. You are blessed and will always be.

You have helped me so much I will be in debt to you. I adore our friendship. It is time for your life to expand and I am really to watch what happens next, because I know it will be exciting!Good Luck because I am ready to win more in 2011.

albany, ga
                        United States
                        Member #2851
                        November 22, 2003
                        10 Posts
                        Posted: January 2, 2011, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Kenya you will really be missed. DisapproveCrying

dimples123's avatar - disney21
                          Atlanta, Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #65843
                          October 8, 2008
                          3801 Posts
                          Posted: January 2, 2011, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

This is more than just sad............WOW..

And Good Luck in 2011 Kenya.

Thanks to you for all you have done on Lottery Post.

I'm sure you wil be missed.

God bless

Puffalishous's avatar - disney20

United States
                            Member #88150
                            March 10, 2010
                            318 Posts
                            Posted: January 2, 2011, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Kenya,

Best of luck to you in 2011. It's a crying shame that you have to pay for other people's stupidity. I've seen several posts by people who acted like you were supposed to be posting your numbers and when you didn't, they acted like they had an attitude. For all those people who complained about Kenya not posting, did you ever give her anything when you did hit off of her numbers?

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                              Charlotte North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #464
                              July 9, 2002
                              17392 Posts
                              Posted: January 2, 2011, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

So sorry to hear this and a little shocked.  Will miss your post and your cheering on of others.  Good luck Kenya!

wpb

Page 795 of 797