Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga / Nc Str / Box Mid/Eve Hotttt!! This Week Only ..

Topic closed. 11953 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 86 of 797
PrintE-mailLink
wendy67's avatar - disney32
georgia
United States
Member #35172
March 13, 2006
615 Posts
Posted: June 4, 2010, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

I will be waiting on your pm too kenya!!

knew it wouldnt be high 444 payout 4,231,425 marge if you are reading this you are something extra and you should know people that dont win dont have to play who will be bust then

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
    milledgeville,Ga
    United States
    Member #68927
    January 2, 2009
    6079 Posts
    Posted: June 4, 2010, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

well couldnt play them all and didnt flip my 999's had alot on them.. 'but ty your the best............... hope I can grab them good soon! on midday triple please keep me posted.... your the best

atlanta
      United States
      Member #64323
      August 24, 2008
      65 Posts
      Posted: June 4, 2010, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

yes kenya  good  job, u r  the  queen,   didnt hit  though played  those 000 five  time

Ga $'s avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #91691
        May 23, 2010
        158 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2010, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

ga$

Now that's what I'm talking about. That's what I call a hit! I see you play to win...we'll get another chance!!!

Ms. Pat

And I will be waiting patiently.....

I Play Cash 3 to Win!Party

Douglasville,GA
          United States
          Member #50078
          February 25, 2007
          314 Posts
          Posted: June 4, 2010, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Today i feel stupid....$10 i could've played all of them. <snip>! Kenya u r the best!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Georgia
            United States
            Member #91691
            May 23, 2010
            158 Posts
            Posted: June 4, 2010, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

knew it wouldnt be high 444 payout 4,231,425 marge if you are reading this you are something extra and you should know people that dont win dont have to play who will be bust then

I think $4.2 million payout is good considering the Prize cap for pick 3 and 4 is $10 million....

wendy67's avatar - disney32
              georgia
              United States
              Member #35172
              March 13, 2006
              615 Posts
              Posted: June 4, 2010, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

I think $4.2 million payout is good considering the Prize cap for pick 3 and 4 is $10 million....

really is that what the cap is now. it used to be 21 or 25 mil when rebecca was in there. that is extremely low when you look at the state as a whole. think of every little town. 20 -50 stores in each. ga lottery is really beginning to get on my nerves. ive been playing for years and there used to be a time when i could hit 2-4 times a week now im lucky if i can hit 1 a month. guess its true everything has a gimmick. but marge said when she came in that she came to inhance the ga lotteries revenue and the interviewer asked her what about the players and she repeated i came to inhance the ga lotteries revenue. so who is fooling who. im just ready for the beach to leave!!!!

rylesb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                Member #1056
                January 18, 2003
                251 Posts
                Posted: June 4, 2010, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

6/4 Georgia eve 444             

White Bounce Party

WTG QUEEN KENYA100!                         

I played em all including all 100-900

it takes money to make more money in this game!   

Thanks again QUEEN KENYA100  you are the best.

I played them all too!!!!!   Thanks again Kenya100, you are the greatest!!!!!!!   

Hurray!                Banana                     Hyper

LetDance's win!!!!       

Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #91691
                  May 23, 2010
                  158 Posts
                  Posted: June 4, 2010, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

really is that what the cap is now. it used to be 21 or 25 mil when rebecca was in there. that is extremely low when you look at the state as a whole. think of every little town. 20 -50 stores in each. ga lottery is really beginning to get on my nerves. ive been playing for years and there used to be a time when i could hit 2-4 times a week now im lucky if i can hit 1 a month. guess its true everything has a gimmick. but marge said when she came in that she came to inhance the ga lotteries revenue and the interviewer asked her what about the players and she repeated i came to inhance the ga lotteries revenue. so who is fooling who. im just ready for the beach to leave!!!!

Yeah, that's what it is. Go to the lottery website, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on FAQ's and read some of the question and answers, You will find some of it interesting....

STONE MOUNTAIN GA
                    United States
                    Member #60220
                    April 9, 2008
                    475 Posts
                    Posted: June 4, 2010, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you Wendy.  Yes I am ready for Margaret to leave!!!!!!  Go back to New York or where ever.  At least when Rebecca was here I could hit more!!!!!!

renee78's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                      Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #83865
                      December 16, 2009
                      922 Posts
                      Posted: June 4, 2010, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

yeah she really been have low payouts with the trips lately. When the 888 fell back on 3-5-10  its was almost 8 million payout, Marge can afford to throw more trips, she just want to collect money by throwing a trip that doesn't have much payout on it.

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
                        Fayetteville, Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #3593
                        February 2, 2004
                        2285 Posts
                        Posted: June 4, 2010, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

hey rylsb

How ya been? Glad u hit since u been outta work. Good 4 u. I'll give you a call  in a minute

Ms. Pat

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                          Middle GA
                          United States
                          Member #42874
                          July 9, 2006
                          3912 Posts
                          Posted: June 4, 2010, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

marge just kills me loaded the 9's didnt back them up flip'd played the 6's instead

DITTO except I did put 50 cents on all just in case.  This is crazy!  The more I talk about 444 the more she drops it and the more I miss it.  I was playing that number so heavy and the ttwo times I finally hit it, I put $1.50 and 50 cents on it.  I ain't complaining because Lord knows I need it....I'm just saying 999 would've had me sitting pretty LOL I don't know who is telling what series and triple I plan to play and when. lol  She's teasing so bad-ToJo you can have a lil for midday and lil for evening, but that's it! lol

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
                            Duluth GA
                            United States
                            Member #73845
                            April 26, 2009
                            5276 Posts
                            Posted: June 4, 2010, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Its not over GA players we are still in TRIPLE ALERT  watch what i tell u  that was just to throw u OFF there COMING BACK !!!!!!!!!!! Smash

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                              Middle GA
                              United States
                              Member #42874
                              July 9, 2006
                              3912 Posts
                              Posted: June 4, 2010, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

That's ok she is watching our post or she has someone watching what we playing but dont let her fool u watch out for midday and since i feel she watching us i will only post triple alert and will send out private mess to my lp family .I know a triple was coming tonight but i didnt see 444's but i know triples are coming in mid real soon trust me soon !!!!!!!!!!! Argue

I started to think the same thing!!!  Especially midday today when you added 876 later.  I played 678 box and 876 str8/box.  I played 999 and never thought 444 would come AGAIN but just cuz she's crafty i put 50 cents on all.  And I'll be darned! So yeah at first I felt like she was just against me, but now I think you might be right.  I really don't believe in coincidences.

At any rate I am so thankful for my wins today because I haven't had one since April.  Thank you again for all your hard work and what Marge don't know is that she can get one by you every now and again perhaps, but when you go in, it's for the kill.  I love that part!! You will always be the Triple Queen here! Yes Nod

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Page 86 of 797