Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brand new Quick Picks Generator now online

Topic closed. 64 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Jazi76.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Raven62's avatar - binary
New Jersey
United States
Member #17843
June 28, 2005
51029 Posts
Posted: September 24, 2009, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

I think you need to read the sentence again.  It says there are two ways to choose a game.  How are you inferring that it changes the quick picks??

After Selecting Geographic Area: You have to Select Game Type (P3, P4, etc.)

The next step is to Select the Number of Combinations you want Generated.

After the QPG Generates the QP's you are presented with the Combinations you requested.

At the bottom of the page is a Link to Game Info for the Geographic Area Selected.

With that in mind: I was thinking that you may be using the Game History for the Geographic Area Selected to Generate Combinations, so I thought I'd ask if that were the case.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    51029 Posts
    Posted: September 24, 2009, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

See quick picks generator  2 , you make sense but the real deal will come soon i hope ..

I hope you're talking about an Intelligent QPG that would take into account recent Game Drawing trends. (ie: Frequency, Skip, Etc.)

germantown md
      United States
      Member #64543
      August 31, 2008
      3771 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2009, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

After the QPG Generates the QP's you are presented with the Combinations you requested.

At the bottom of the page is a Link to Game Info for the Geographic Area Selected.

With that in mind: I was thinking that you may be using the Game History for the Geographic Area Selected to Generate Combinations, so I thought I'd ask if that were the case.

if thats the case above,i will also ask if the system puts into consideration the best combination to fall reffering to str8 hits based on history?

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
        Member #33588
        February 22, 2006
        2068 Posts
        Posted: September 24, 2009, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

I hope you're talking about an Intelligent QPG that would take into account recent Game Drawing trends. (ie: Frequency, Skip, Etc.)

Absolutely , this going to be fantastic and beneficial . A good idea worth looking at.Sun Smiley

'' Inteligence quod consensio = Prosperitas "       Sun Smiley

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23348 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2009, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Todd, are you adding keno to the Canadian games as well?

regardsDancewhen you have the time

Yes.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3112 Posts
            Posted: September 24, 2009, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Are you sure that the number matrix matches what CoverMaster is expecting? 

Did you try pasting into Notepad, and then re-copying from Notepad into CoverMaster?  If that fails too, it's pretty clear that CoverMaster has a problem.

Yes, provided a set of lines fits any parameters CoverMaster is capable of working with the program will auto adjust itself to the number of numbers in a line, the highest number among the lines and the number of lines. 

And yes again, as I said I tried to right click copy and paste both into CoverMaster direct and into Notepad and then CoverMaster having not seen any of the obvious reasons why it shouldn't work.

Now today it works, nothing different on my part or CoverMaster so something was fixed on the Lottery Post end.  Sometimes something as simple as an extra space after a last number in a line can mess things up.

1-2-3-4-5-6
            1-2-3-4-5-6 

can look the same until a right click copy highlight is done, then it looks different to the program it's pasted into.  Anyway I didn't see that kind of problem and it's working now, another mystery. 

In my opinion the LotteryPost RNG will be useful to wheel makers because it often helps to have a random set of lines to optomize that didn't start out as some kind of deliberate wheel attempt.   Of course any set of lines is also a wheel of sorts.  50 LP rng generated lines covered 51% of a 3if6 guarantee in the Florida 6/53 when checked in CoverMaster, next run could cover more or less. 

BobP

Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23348 Posts
              Posted: September 24, 2009, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

This is a Quick Picks generator, not anything that looks at previous drawings.  In fact, having a Quick Picks generator look at past results would be a very bad idea, because the numbers would not be random.

One highlight of the Quick Picks Generator is its use of an advanced cryptographic library to generate the random numbers -- something I doubt you'll find many other places.

I do have tools available online right now that look at past history -- they are some of the best available.  (The two Lucky's systems in the Systems menu.)

Both of those systems create numbers based on past results to varying depths for each specific Pick 3 and Pick 4 game in the USA and Canada.

So I guess what you are suggesting as a possible add-on already exists in it best-possible form.

Hopefully I have understood the question and provided a thorough response. (?)

Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23348 Posts
                Posted: September 24, 2009, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Yes, provided a set of lines fits any parameters CoverMaster is capable of working with the program will auto adjust itself to the number of numbers in a line, the highest number among the lines and the number of lines. 

And yes again, as I said I tried to right click copy and paste both into CoverMaster direct and into Notepad and then CoverMaster having not seen any of the obvious reasons why it shouldn't work.

Now today it works, nothing different on my part or CoverMaster so something was fixed on the Lottery Post end.  Sometimes something as simple as an extra space after a last number in a line can mess things up.

1-2-3-4-5-6
                1-2-3-4-5-6 

can look the same until a right click copy highlight is done, then it looks different to the program it's pasted into.  Anyway I didn't see that kind of problem and it's working now, another mystery. 

In my opinion the LotteryPost RNG will be useful to wheel makers because it often helps to have a random set of lines to optomize that didn't start out as some kind of deliberate wheel attempt.   Of course any set of lines is also a wheel of sorts.  50 LP rng generated lines covered 51% of a 3if6 guarantee in the Florida 6/53 when checked in CoverMaster, next run could cover more or less. 

BobP

Honestly, I made no adjustment.  I do have to fix the sorting (as mentioned by a few people here) but I have not done it yet.  But if it's working now, who am I to question that? Cool

On a side note, I'm really upset because I can't locate my copy of CoverMaster.  I never installed it after changing to a new PC, and now I can't find it! Angry  As the "Master of all Lottery Links" (a possible title for you?) can you recommend the best place to download it?  Thanks!

grass34's avatar - happy

Turkey
                  Member #61432
                  May 22, 2008
                  37 Posts
                  Posted: September 24, 2009, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Todd, are you adding Turkey games as well? especially 6-54

Crazy

grass34's avatar - happy

Turkey
                    Member #61432
                    May 22, 2008
                    37 Posts
                    Posted: September 24, 2009, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Honestly, I made no adjustment.  I do have to fix the sorting (as mentioned by a few people here) but I have not done it yet.  But if it's working now, who am I to question that? Cool

On a side note, I'm really upset because I can't locate my copy of CoverMaster.  I never installed it after changing to a new PC, and now I can't find it! Angry  As the "Master of all Lottery Links" (a possible title for you?) can you recommend the best place to download it?  Thanks!

Mail For You

lotto lynn's avatar - Yavill
                      New York
                      United States
                      Member #65188
                      September 20, 2008
                      187 Posts
                      Posted: September 24, 2009, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Todd

You are the man with a plan!!! This is great to have a new QP Generator. I love to get QP's I am ready to win!!!Big Smile

I Like It…I Like It®Sun Smileylotto lynn       

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
                        Southeastern Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #13850
                        April 16, 2005
                        783 Posts
                        Posted: September 24, 2009, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

OH Rolling Cash 5
                        Thursday’s Numbers

02-14-22-24-30

04-05-18-30-33

05-09-17-34-37

21-22-25-31-38

02-04-20-26-37

02-08-15-16-29

11-12-14-18-34

09-11-17-33-34

16-18-27-31-35

01-15-18-22-37

03-07-08-13-18

04-09-20-28-31

11-18-20-28-35

03-21-24-25-33

20-23-30-36-38

07-14-17-24-34 (2)

01-04-11-23-31

07-25-30-34-36

09-24-32-33-35

14-22-23-24-34 (3)

20-27-30-37-39

20 Quick Picks for Ohio Rolling Cash 5

Generated by Lottery Post

http://www.lotterypost.com/quickpicks

Not bad for a random generator. A three match, a two match, and a smathering of additional single numbers throughout the grid.

Well done Todd!!

New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #17843
                          June 28, 2005
                          51029 Posts
                          Posted: September 25, 2009, 7:05 am - IP Logged

This is a Quick Picks generator, not anything that looks at previous drawings.  In fact, having a Quick Picks generator look at past results would be a very bad idea, because the numbers would not be random.

One highlight of the Quick Picks Generator is its use of an advanced cryptographic library to generate the random numbers -- something I doubt you'll find many other places.

I do have tools available online right now that look at past history -- they are some of the best available.  (The two Lucky's systems in the Systems menu.)

Both of those systems create numbers based on past results to varying depths for each specific Pick 3 and Pick 4 game in the USA and Canada.

So I guess what you are suggesting as a possible add-on already exists in it best-possible form.

Hopefully I have understood the question and provided a thorough response. (?)

I guess I don't understand the purpose of Selecting Geographic Area???

New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #17843
                            June 28, 2005
                            51029 Posts
                            Posted: September 25, 2009, 7:19 am - IP Logged

"We ensure that each list of Quick Picks generated has no duplicate tickets, and the numbers on each Quick Pick ticket are sorted for your convenience (except for "numbers games" such as Pick 3 and Pick 4)."

Does the exception for Pick 3/Pick 4 apply to: Duplicate Tickets and Sorting or just Sorting?

I'm asking because items 7 & 8 from Todays QP Run are duplicates, and it sounds like their shouldn't be.

1. 8-1-1
                            2. 5-9-0
                            3. 6-4-4
                            4. 0-7-9
                            5. 1-4-2
                            6. 3-1-9
                            7. 7-8-4
                            8. 7-8-4
                            9. 6-8-4
                            10. 2-7-8
                            11. 8-1-0
                            12. 0-8-8
                            13. 7-8-5
                            14. 1-2-9
                            15. 1-7-0
                            16. 2-5-2
                            17. 3-9-8
                            18. 2-4-1
                            19. 0-0-1
                            20. 3-3-5

big3picker's avatar - speedykat
                              georgia
                              United States
                              Member #69146
                              January 5, 2009
                              189 Posts
                              Posted: September 25, 2009, 8:00 am - IP Logged

thanks todd. looks great. thanks for all you do

Don't disregard a Hunch

Hunches are another form of knowledge