Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Believe hitting lottery is all mathematics-- I can prove it!

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Stack47.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #78782
August 21, 2009
8 Posts
Posted: September 27, 2009, 1:02 am - IP Logged

I've constructed a mathematic puzzle for hitting the lottery, using simple adding & subtracting, but i have ran into a snag. Please give a view, your suggestion would be appreciated. This puzzle is for lottery 5/35.

lol tell me the next drawing numbers?  lottery is setup weird way. i use to do math too but it didint work for me haha. but i use to get very very very close numbers.

thor's avatar - thor
    Deep in the Woods of Texas
    United States
    Member #68454
    December 22, 2008
    328 Posts
    Posted: September 27, 2009, 9:46 am - IP Logged

thanks

use the website "box" and show us your system, everyone here is alwasy interested in looking at "Facts".

"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"

by: Henry David Thoreau

grass34's avatar - happy

Turkey
      Member #61432
      May 22, 2008
      37 Posts
      Posted: September 27, 2009, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Okay, here is the situation. It's a math puzzle, just adding and subtracting numbers. I can post it, but it is in a excel spreadsheet and i'm not sure how to post it up here.

if you would you can pm me your link and i will put it here for you..

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19831 Posts
        Posted: September 27, 2009, 10:38 am - IP Logged

"I Believe hitting lottery is all mathematics-- I can prove it!"

What will your proof show, what you believe or the next winning numbers?

There are several open threads at LP that were started by someone promising to reveal their newest system that's guaranteed to win.  They get lots of attention but seldom provide any useful information.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

bigguy5's avatar - peace
          charlotte.n.c
          United States
          Member #37585
          April 17, 2006
          365 Posts
          Posted: September 27, 2009, 10:54 am - IP Logged

lol tell me the next drawing numbers?  lottery is setup weird way. i use to do math too but it didint work for me haha. but i use to get very very very close numbers.

the  pick     3 is math.   they  build  houses    with  numbers,   they went to the moon   ,   outer space,   numbers   is in    everything you  do,  get  the  proff  hitts, book.  rundowns  an  work  out,  this  contains  2  thousand  complete  rundowns  indicating      "hitts"

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
            mississippi
            United States
            Member #34478
            March 3, 2006
            5903 Posts
            Posted: September 27, 2009, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

the  pick     3 is math.   they  build  houses    with  numbers,   they went to the moon   ,   outer space,   numbers   is in    everything you  do,  get  the  proff  hitts, book.  rundowns  an  work  out,  this  contains  2  thousand  complete  rundowns  indicating      "hitts"

Yes but Math going to the moon is CONSTANT..building a house with Math is CONSTANT..you have a formula and plug in the values and   you gtan exact answer

Random does not work that way..and never will..

AREA= Length x width..plugin CONSTANT measuremnets..YOU get an exact answer..

a2+ b2= c2..remember this formula..plug in the EXACT VARIABLES what happens..you get the EXACT answer..MATH IS NOT RANDOM.

Random has it owns rules that MATH will never solve EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember all them algebra problems you had in high school..tom and jerry wanted to go on a trip they both left from mississippi and Georgia going to North Carolina tom lived in Georgia and left at 11.30 am driving at 55 mph and Jerry lived in mississippi and left at 8:30 am driving 88 mph what time did they both arrive in North Carolina and who arrived first..see..MATH deals with CONSTANTS..it is not random..that is why everything can be solved with Math that has an absolute contstant speed..measurement..constant time..constant weight..

Lightspeed doesnt Bounce around..when you are measuring distance it doesnt bouncearound..MATH WORKS on everything but RANDOM..because random Bounces around..and RANDOM is just like the UNIVERSE..

IT IS EXPANDING!!!!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
              mississippi
              United States
              Member #34478
              March 3, 2006
              5903 Posts
              Posted: September 27, 2009, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

I do hope someone oneday will find something in the Math field..but I am not going to bet on it..Not with what I know about RANDOM and how it works..

Here is a ABSOLUTE PERFECT EXAMPLE as proof..write a formula..design your own..or use one that has already been discovered..now..plug in some variables or in other words use the past draws which will be the information that you would need to use anyway..and play the answer..

Now here is the kicker..next time you plug in same variables again then you should get the same answer or in other words the same winning combo..and I will tell you right now you will not get the same combo again using the same formula..because why?..Because random is not Constant therefor NO FORMULA is ever going to work to get an EXACT ANSWER FOR THE SAME REPEATING VARIABLES THAT gave you the answer before..here is what I am talking about look here at Georgia see that 139 straight

Mon, Apr 23, 2001 Georgia Cash 3 Midday 1-3-9

This is the information or part of it that would have been used to produce the 139 straight on April 23

Sun, Apr 22, 2001 Georgia Cash 3 Evening 4-4-4 Sat, Apr 21, 2001 Georgia Cash 3 Evening 0-1-7

Now look at the next time 139 came out straight

Mon, Jun 9, 2003 Georgia Cash 3 Midday 1-3-9

Now look what preceeded this 139 straigh

Sun, Jun 8, 2003 Georgia Cash 3 Evening 9-7-1 Sat, Jun 7, 2003 Georgia Cash 3 Evening 6-2-3

nothing works out the same..if you take a set of values..variables..anything and try to plug them into RANDOM you will get a different outcome just about everytime..that is why Math cannot solve RANDOM because random is not CONSTANT

Having showed this information I dont mean to sound like a KNOWITALL..and I really hope you or someone in the future actually finds a Math shortcut to solve RANDOM..but until that happens..I am going to stick with what I know about RANDOM and say MATH WILL NEVER SOLVE RANDOM..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

new haven
                United States
                Member #77625
                July 28, 2009
                102 Posts
                Posted: September 28, 2009, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Well it's been a while since i've been up here, and i am sorry. But i had to go back into the lab, because i ran into yet another snag with the puzzle, so i modified the formula in Excel for how i generate the numbers. So i came up with another solution. The Cash 5 puzzle is under construction right now. I applied the new formula to the Lucky4Life game. So here is my proof:

33       1                  0       2     

29      34                 0       0     

6       24                13     2   

11       27                22     0             

14      26                 0       0 

There are 2 sets of numbers. How this works is you need to add & subtract where it is needed. Take the First row. 17 and 35. The difference is 17. 29 -33 give you 4 along with 14 gives 18. The second row. You have 1 & 2, 24 & 2 = 1+2+1+24=29. And 27+26-34=19. So what do we have now. 18 19 29, those were 3 numbers of last thursday drawing. I hope the number lined up right so you can see what i did. So there is my proof. The lottery is all math.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34181 Posts
                  Posted: September 28, 2009, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Well it's been a while since i've been up here, and i am sorry. But i had to go back into the lab, because i ran into yet another snag with the puzzle, so i modified the formula in Excel for how i generate the numbers. So i came up with another solution. The Cash 5 puzzle is under construction right now. I applied the new formula to the Lucky4Life game. So here is my proof:

There are 2 sets of numbers. How this works is you need to add & subtract where it is needed. Take the First row. 17 and 35. The difference is 17. 29 -33 give you 4 along with 14 gives 18. The second row. You have 1 & 2, 24 & 2 = 1+2+1+24=29. And 27+26-34=19. So what do we have now. 18 19 29, those were 3 numbers of last thursday drawing. I hope the number lined up right so you can see what i did. So there is my proof. The lottery is all math.

I was just looking I don't get it at all, It doesn't make since to me? Maybe someone can figure this Formula out, I can't. Good luck to the ones that figure this formula out!Confused

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

germantown md
                    United States
                    Member #64543
                    August 31, 2008
                    3771 Posts
                    Posted: September 28, 2009, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

1st row     33                      1st row   33   1      0        2

am missing something    i dont get it.   where  is   17  / 35  show me so i can follow.

komotini
                      Greece
                      Member #72381
                      March 16, 2009
                      28 Posts
                      Posted: September 29, 2009, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

hi badger42. as far as I understand, your puzzle or system's methods are changing game to game. may be your system is changing draw to draw. if one system will be succesful really, it's process must be general not changeable game to game. cash5 and lucky4life are also similar games. if there is a mathematical proof, it's rules are not change depending on the only name of the game. this is my opinion.

I have some questions.

1- Can we hit lottery by solving your puzzle?

2- Is your puzzle working every same lotto games?

3- by using same methods, is your puzzle working every draw or some times?

4- this puzzle give me all winning numbers or one or two?

5- Do you know the solution of your puzzle?

6- If you know solution, you can win any lottery easily,

if you dont know solution, what is your snag?

7-Can we say that if there is a snag, this system has not yet worked seamlessly?

8-if you run into a snag, how can your puzzle be a "proof" with this snag?

because of my poor english some questions may be illogical but answers of these questions will help me. I hope badger42 give answer.

Houston
                        United States
                        Member #62319
                        June 24, 2008
                        242 Posts
                        Posted: October 2, 2009, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

There are several open threads at LP that were started by someone promising to reveal their newest system that's guaranteed to win.  They get lots of attention but seldom provide any useful information.

I agree. I count you as one of those posters. As far as myself, I won't be revealing anything except the results of my method, in due time.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #55889
                          October 23, 2007
                          5615 Posts
                          Posted: October 2, 2009, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

I agree. I count you as one of those posters. As far as myself, I won't be revealing anything except the results of my method, in due time.

RJOh never promised a "system guaranteed to win". He started a thread about DEVELOPING a system to win MM. And he has shared some ideas about what he does to find a system to win.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22971 Posts
                            Posted: October 7, 2009, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Wow, feel it?

Lovies

So, you are here to take but not give?

That's refreshing in a stale kind of way.

Razz

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19831 Posts
                              Posted: October 14, 2009, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Plenty of people have won lotteries without our inputs and they will continue to do so.   Members come here to discuss their ideas for winning a lottery, there's no guarantees that their information will be helpful.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking